Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I've seen it as well time & again. I saw one sittin' in a Starbucks. Like a porcelain doll, absolutely gorgeous, dressed to the 9's. And that perfect skin covered in that . I just thought of her parents and grieved for them. If I had a daughter and she did something like that I'd bust her ass, no matter the age.
    Good man... good man. They have taken it a step further. The young ones are piercing their face. I'm inclined to create a mini dress that has buttons at the bottom so when they want to in the publoc restrooms or clubs they can pull that dress up and fasten to those rings on their face.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This calf tat has potential:

Legion has it that it was made after game 3 of the 2017 NBA Finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, fam. i went to judson. you went to madison? i know a couple people who went there.
    Whoop whoop judson rockets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont know why a black person would even get a tattoo. Near all of them look like since the skin complexion doesn't really mesh with the ink.

Take that idiot up there with his face tattoos.
    The darker the skin, the more pointless it is to waste money on tattoos. Now, if they could make them colorful and vibrant, I would probably think otherwise. It is kind of like how wearing pinks and pastels looks better on darker people, because of the contrast. Pasty peoply look like in pink.

Thread Information