Nina Ansaroff vs. Justine Kish
    Drew Dober vs. Scott Holtzman
    Alex Morono vs. Kyle Noke

preliminary CARD
    UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET
    Joseph Duffy vs. Dustin Poirier
    Joe Soto vs. Michinori Tanaka
    Edgar Garcia vs. Sheldon Westcott

I love this fight but was hoping Holm would have gotten 1-2 more fights; just to build experience/confidence.

Dana White @danawhite
    Jan 2nd @RondaRousey vs @_HOLLYHOLM for the women's bantamweight le at the @MGMGrand in Las Vegas. #UFC195 @ufc pic.twitter.com/4GC0kQjtEy

Last edited by ace3g; 12-29-2015 at 10:27 PM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Of course Holly Holm, but you know Dana will make that fight happen too soon.
    Well that didn't take long.
    Last edited by thiste; 08-22-2015 at 03:01 PM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    She will lose quickly and violently. I wonder what kind of vehicle Dana will use to sell this one? He's already pulled the family smack talk card...so he'll need to reach deep into the bag to find a way to sell the PPV's. He'd be better off adding another le fight to the card. And no that ther wmen's le fight doesn't count.

She will lose quickly and violently. I wonder what kind of vehicle Dana will use to sell this one? He's already pulled the family smack talk card...so he'll need to reach deep into the bag to find a way to sell the PPV's. He'd be better off adding another le fight to the card. And no that ther wmen's le fight doesn't count.
    Sadly, Holm is the first fighter that could really cause problems for Rousey because of her ability mix in a variety of kicks in her attack (uses a lot of the same techniques that Bones Jones uses). Plus being part of Jackson/Winklejohn camp you know they will have a great game plan for this fight. I just didn't want this fight to happen so soon so Holm had more time to develop her MMA skills (only 2 fights in the UFC).

BJ PENN @bjpenndotcom
    Robbie Lawler allegedly injured, status unknown for UFC 195 le fight with Carlos Condit ow.ly/38EHFA

Post Count
    BJ PENN @bjpenndotcom
    Robbie Lawler allegedly injured, status unknown for UFC 195 le fight with Carlos Condit ow.ly/38EHFA

What again?? For sake.

Post Count
    BJ PENN @bjpenndotcom

If true, Lawler needs to abdicate. If you can't fight more than once every year, you aren't a champion in my eyes. If it's any kind of decent injury we will see him as the le holder for 18 months with ONE defense to his name. Unacceptable.

Post Count
    From what I hear, reports are the Robbie is fine. Here's hoping.

Weigh-Ins at 6 pm CST

Post Count
    How is Joseph Duffy only listed at 5'10? He's always looked taller to me. Isn't Dana White 5'11? Duffy clearly looks taller than him and much taller than 5'9 Poirier. Just a random thought.

Post Count
    Goddamit, if only Duffy had a few more seconds at the end of the 3rd. Good win by Poirier.

Robbie Lawler vs. Carlos Ondit - no matter what happens, this is going to be a ing WAR. I'm a huge Rory MacDonald fan but the Lawler-MacDonald fight was probably my favorite fight of all time...

Andrei Arlovski vs. Stipe Miocic - Arlovski's comeback is awesome, but Stipe is just far too well-rounded, and a top notch athlete on top of that. He's the new breed.

Lorenz Larkin vs. Albert Tumenov - Tumenov is a crafty mofo

Diego Brandao vs. Brian Ortega - toss up fight, but I think Brandao edges this out through controlling the cage

Tony Sims vs. Abel Trujillo - Sims is probably the better fighter, but I can't bet against Killa

Stipe fired up after the finish!!!

Carlos going to punch himself out

That was a terrible decision!

Condit should have won, I guess the judges liked Lawler's aggressiveness...

One of those "you have to beat the champ to be the champ" type decisions...

Post Count
    Didn't see the fight, very close is the word.

Post Count
    Robbie will drop that belt soon. Too many wars..

Thread Information