Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The cover couldn't be clearer tbh..I wonder how much she getting paid for this charades...

https://instagram.com/vanessalmacias3/

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good find, Kool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is buying this sham of a relationship. He's a and that's why Amy was silenced.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Busted! Women are notorious for using social media to talk about all kinds of - especially when they are in a relationship. This time? Crickets. That's some funny ass . Great find Kool!!! midnightpulp get yo hummingbird ass in here and this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim and Vanessa with the kids in a picture from the Spurs family calendar. Suck it Laker gots.....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No one is buying this sham of a relationship. He's a and that's why Amy was silenced.
    Luva

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tim and Vanessa with the kids in a picture from the Spurs family calendar. Suck it Laker gots.....

all you're doing is proving our case ... a photo op calendar pic? Really?

The kids are in there so he doesn't have to touch her. Show me a pic of him hugging and kissing her or any hint at intimacy between the 2 and I will Western Union you $1000 cash money by tomorrow morning.

I'm hitting the strip club tonight with my homies so it will have to wait till the morning. .but send me the pic and the ing cash is yours...

Ohh and yeah I been ing this stripper from around the way....she's a black yellow bone....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all you're doing is proving our case ... a photo op calendar pic? Really?

The kids are in there so he doesn't have to touch her. Show me a pic of him hugging and kissing her or any hint at intimacy between the 2 and I will Western Union you $1000 cash money by tomorrow morning.

I'm hitting the strip club tonight with my homies so it will have to wait till the morning. .but send me the pic and the ing cash is yours...

Ohh and yeah I been ing this stripper from around the way....she's a black yellow bone....

Whats the name of that strip club "El Wal-Mart" Got you some Vip seating the clearance aisle?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

DJ or chwebacka got some mad photo shop skills!

How bout a pic of them playing tonsil hockey?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Duncan is notorious for hiding his sexuality, that's why the sets up photo ops like that one where he had two girls at his side when he appeared for some charity event.

This calendar and random picture with her behind tim like she's a nobody just reek of cover up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are not a real couple, Timmy has like a million hot chicks salivating over him, after his divorce he only cares about his kids and ing as many women as he pleases. Can't say I blame him, it's unlikely he gets married again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan is notorious for hiding his sexuality, that's why the sets up photo ops like that one where he had two girls at his side when he appeared for some charity event.

This calendar and random picture with her behind tim like she's a nobody just reek of cover up.
    And Kobe is well know for his rape arrest. I never saw his wife give him a kiss...She told him that she
    has seen the pictures of him and his buddies and where has that mouth been?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They are not a real couple, Timmy has like a million hot chicks salivating over him, after his divorce he only cares about his kids and ing as many women as he pleases. Can't say I blame him, it's unlikely he gets married again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And Kobe is well know for his rape arrest. I never saw his wife give him a kiss...She told him that she
    has see the pictures of him and his buddies and where has that mouth been?

Ahhhh, I think if you just Google it you'll see pictures of him kissing Vanessa. I think there was a popular one during an LA kings game before she called ooff the divorce.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whats the name of that strip club "El Wal-Mart" Got you some Vip seating the clearance aisle?

Don't you worry bout that you ing simp....here'sa preview for your lame simpleton ass...holla at ya boi....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan is a and Kirby is a rapist.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    has seen the pictures of him and his buddies and where has that mouth been?

They have kids, of course he tongued her down, numbnutz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have kids, of course he tongued her down, numbnutz.
    His kids don't look like him...you sure Vanessa didn't get revenge sex with the pool boy Javier.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His kids don't look like him...you sure Vanessa didn't get revenge sex with the pool boy Javier.

"Jim's" kids are adopted. We know Amy never let him hit that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does Kobrick dress up like a muslim woman and do photo shoots?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Jim's" kids are adopted. We know Amy never let him hit that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
    Kobe hit with the pool boy Javier....you know how he likes it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has it occured to you he's told her he doesn't do public pics?

When he was with Amy you didn't exactly see pictures of them on twitter or gaystagram either.

If Duncan wanted to nail in the point he's NOT gay he'd be in all of her pictures there. And he could, she's with the guy..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The day Duncan dresses up like a muslim woman and poses proudly,,,,I quit.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The day Duncan dresses up like a muslim woman and poses proudly,,,,I quit.
    Please. You took Duncan giving back your 1st 5th,,,you'd stomach that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. You took Duncan giving back your 1st 5th,,,you'd stomach that.
    Bull .

They were up 5 with 26 seconds WITH DUNCAN on the BENCH.

He got subbed in too late when Heat were already up and with all the momentum.

Thread, you and your laker nation fail. Cant put the blame on the guy when he's coming in after the fact. Act like somebody.

Thread Information