Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure Kobe is losing sleep over a media given award. Especially after Colorado.
    When laker fan pulls out their laughing emoticon,,,they are pissed,,,take it easy, Lk,,,,relax

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at you going youtube, Lk,,,,relax.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet he somehow trails in the finals MVP department

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rings ? are we talking about rings

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you refuse to provide evidence, then you are likely hiding reality.
    How about you provide some proof Duncan's a ?

A spite woman is not proof btw. I need solid, caught on tape type evidence. Othewise, go suck a .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got more rangs than them combined.
    Somebody failed math terribly.

Count them up.

I guarantee you will come up to at least a tie when comparing Shaq and Kobe and an untie when you add Chuck in.

Mexico math.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh-oh,,,Spurs fans starting to push back on you laker gots,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ,,,it might be time to ban laker posters since spurs posters cant say this at any laker forum,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Somebody failed math terribly.

Count them up.

I guarantee you will come up to at least a tie when comparing Shaq and Kobe and an untie when you add Chuck in.

Mexico math.
    Barkley rang?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said rings. Now count them up and pile them up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How about you provide some proof Duncan's a ?

A spite woman is not proof btw. I need solid, caught on tape type evidence. Othewise, go suck a .
    Easy: Tim Duncan has been photographed in more intimate situations with men than he has with women.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He retired years ago. He's just been collecting his pension since.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easy: Tim Duncan has been photographed in more intimate situations with men than he has with women.
    So..post it.

Like for example you could post that overly gay picture of him and Robinson. But I could also post half a dozen pictures of Kobe doing the same.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So..post it.

Like for example you could post that overly gay picture of him and Robinson. But I could also post half a dozen pictures of Kobe doing the same.
    Bryant also has dozens of pictures of him kissing his wife, a rape trial with a woman and is able to salvage his marriage.

Duncan? His pictures of him and Robinson outnumber his of him and Amy by far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of my favorite Kobe pics tbh....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryant also has dozens of pictures of him kissing his wife, a rape trial with a woman and is able to salvage his marriage.

Duncan? His pictures of him and Robinson outnumber his of him and Amy by far.
    That's pathetic.

Why does someone has to have pictures of them kissing to prove he's straight? If anything that's suspect. If you need to proof to the world you're not gay by posing for pictures of kissing a woman then you're as pathetic as they come.

And let's be real here. Kobe didn't save . Vanessa has him by the balls. He cant divorce her because if he does there goes half his fortune. That's a fact.

And he won't leave her because he's too beta.

Who tries to rape somebody then goes crying to his wife went the rape didn't go according to plan? You built them churches and beg for dear life.

Seriously, Kobe fans shouldn't be talking about other people's marital problems.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's pathetic.

Why does someone has to have pictures of them kissing to prove he's straight? If anything that's suspect. If you need to proof to the world you're not gay by posing for pictures of kissing a woman then you're as pathetic as they come.

And let's be real here. Kobe didn't save . Vanessa has him by the balls. He cant divorce her because if he does there goes half his fortune. That's a fact.

And he won't leave her because he's too beta.

Who tries to rape somebody then goes crying to his wife went the rape didn't go according to plan? You built them churches and beg for dear life.

Seriously, Kobe fans shouldn't be talking about other people's marital problems.
    You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well.

---

And Kobe is still married, his children are still his, and do not belong to the state.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well.

---

And Kobe is still married, his children are still his, and do not belong to the state.
    Quit parroting that. No matter how many times you say it, it still won't make any sense.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Quit parroting that. No matter how many times you say it, it still won't make any sense.
    Horse . Duncan has a court order that dictates how he & Amy will divvy up their children's visitation time. Kobe? When he wants to pick up his child and hug her he just does it. State has no say. Duncan? If he gets a hankerin' to hug his child he has to check and see if it's Amy's turn to have them. The court has all that information for Tim and tells him via the court order if can pick up & hug, or, by court order must wait till Thursday. Then? Tim can hug.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horse . Duncan has a court order that dictates how he & Amy will divvy up their children's visitation time. Kobe? When he wants to pick up his child and hug her he just does it. State has no say. Duncan? If he gets a hankerin' to hug his child he has to check and see if it's Amy's turn to have them. The court has all that information for Tim and tells him via the court order if can pick up & hug, or, by court order must wait till Thursday. Then? Tim can hug.
    You keep quoting the court order about the kids custody time. Do you have a copy of it? If so let's see the part that you keep talking about. You seem to know everything about it.... Enlighten us with your knowledge !

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You keep quoting the court order about the kids custody time. Do you have a copy of it? If so let's see the part that you keep talking about. You seem to know everything about it.... Enlighten us with your knowledge !
    You don't like having to take it. You just like dishin'. I know. In this particular case you got the whole thing, daddy. You thought it would be Kobe as the divorced dad, that your Duncan had the ideal marriage. Turned out Kobe is topsy & your Duncan is turvy.

Don't worry, Nutzy, it ain't your kids gettin' discipline & affection from a stranger your ex-wife chooses, s and exposes your children to. It's Amy that is choosing, ing and exposing Tim's children to.

See? Ain't no sweat off your back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't like having to take it. You just like dishin'. I know. In this particular case you got the whole thing, daddy. You thought it would be Kobe as the divorced dad, that your Duncan had the ideal marriage. Turned out Kobe is topsy & your Duncan is turvy.

Don't worry, Nutzy, it ain't your kids gettin' discipline & affection from a stranger your ex-wife chooses, s and exposes your children to. It's Amy that is choosing, ing and exposing Tim's children to.

See? Ain't no sweat off your back.
    So do you have a copy of it or not, if you do you post It..... You're the one that keeps dredging up stuff about Tims kids. No one says much about Kobe's kids at all. Why do you feel it's necessary to keep using Tim's kids In your take.
    Last edited by Biernutz; 08-23-2015 at 07:36 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he is going to hop on the the already declining Inside the NBA show with Kenny/chuck/sHAQ, but it is going to be a fiasco and only serve to run the whole thing its final course to get cancelled just after a year ..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure he could see them whenever he wanted.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You said rings. Now count them up and pile them up.
    Kobe tiene 5 rangs. Snaq tiene 4. Barkley tiene 0. Ahora, con mis matemáticas mexicana, 5 > 4 cuando combinamos Snaq y totales sonó de Barkley juntos. Por lo tanto, Kobe> Snaq y Barkley combinados. Estoy en lo cierto?

Thread Information