Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You don't like having to take it. You just like dishin'. I know. In this particular case you got the whole thing, daddy. You thought it would be Kobe as the divorced dad, that your Duncan had the ideal marriage. Turned out Kobe is topsy & your Duncan is turvy.

Don't worry, Nutzy, it ain't your kids gettin' discipline & affection from a stranger your ex-wife chooses, s and exposes your children to. It's Amy that is choosing, ing and exposing Tim's children to.

See? Ain't no sweat off your back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe tiene 5 rangs. Snaq tiene 4. Barkley tiene 0. Ahora, con mis matemáticas mexicana, 5 > 4 cuando combinamos Snaq y totales sonó de Barkley juntos. Por lo tanto, Kobe> Snaq y Barkley combinados. Estoy en lo cierto?
    You said rings. You didn't specify what rings. No backpedalling now javi.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So do you have a copy of it or not, if you do you post It..... You're the one that keeps dredging up stuff about Tims kids. No one says much about Kobe's kids at all. Why do you feel it's necessary to keep using Tim's kids In your take.
    ¿Quién crees que se vuelve a llamar "papá" el más: el tío que, sin saberlo, compró un gimnasio millones de dólares para, o Jim? Antes de responder, considere que Amy llama a uno de ellos papá muy a menudo - y no es Jim.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You said rings. You didn't specify what rings. No backpedalling now javi.

No está de vuelta venta ambulante. ¿Estás siendo estúpido a propósito? 5 rangs> 4 rangs época. Kobe tiene más de ellos combinados. Eso es todo, y eso es todoPERIOD.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So do you have a copy of it or not, if you do you post It..... You're the one that keeps dredging up stuff about Tims kids. No one says much about Kobe's kids at all. Why do you feel it's necessary to keep using Tim's kids In your take.
    Absolutely, I'm dredging about Duncan's kids. They're fair game whether you exercised Kobe's kids, or, not. That was your look out.

The in' nerve, Nutzy,,,you want a safe haven. Get lost. Duncan's kids are state controlled. Duncan is state controlled

PERIOD

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure he could see them whenever he wanted.
    Unless it was Amy's turn for the weekend and she had them over there at her place with her gym supervisor. "Uh, kids, Rico Suave and I are going to be together for a while. Just play with your dolls and watch cartoons. Si?"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's pathetic.

Why does someone has to have pictures of them kissing to prove he's straight? If anything that's suspect. If you need to proof to the world you're not gay by posing for pictures of kissing a woman then you're as pathetic as they come.

And let's be real here. Kobe didn't save . Vanessa has him by the balls. He cant divorce her because if he does there goes half his fortune. That's a fact.

And he won't leave her because he's too beta.

Who tries to rape somebody then goes crying to his wife went the rape didn't go according to plan? You built them churches and beg for dear life.

Seriously, Kobe fans shouldn't be talking about other people's marital problems.
    This isn't about Kobe salvaging his marriage and keeping it afloat, still looking like a loving couple. Take that to the alpha thread if you want to spin it in that direction.

This is about Kobe unquestionably lusts after women while Duncan.... well, what's the most intimate picture of him with another human being out there?

Show me a picture of him holding another woman, ex-wife included, like this

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely, I'm dredging about Duncan's kids. They're fair game whether you exercised Kobe's kids, or, not. That was your look out.

The in' nerve, Nutzy,,,you want a safe haven. Get lost. Duncan's kids are state controlled. Duncan is state controlled

PERIOD
    It's not safe haven ..it's leaving all the kids out of it....by the way how much have you had to drink today
    you drunken lush....nothing worse than a drunk who can't hold his liquor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's not safe haven ..it's leaving all the kids out of it....by the way how much have you had to drink today
    you drunken lush....nothing worse than a drunk who can't hold his liquor.
    I don't drink. It's my religion.

And we are not leaving the kids out of it. No- in'-way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't drink. It's my religion.

And we are not leaving the kids out of it. No- in'-way.

So you are the typical Laker fan who want's the drag Tim's kids thru the dirt
    of this forum every day. How proud your kids must be of you. We all know
    now how Laker fan thinks that it's OK to go after the little kids....You
    are a pathetic piece of crap..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you are the typical Laker fan who want's the drag Tim's kids thru the dirt
    of this forum every day. How proud your kids must be of you. We all know
    now how Laker fan thinks that it's OK to go after the little kids....You
    are a pathetic piece of crap..
    Sounds like you're one of them dads that need permission from the state to visit their children. Just like Duncan.

Congratulations.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't about Kobe salvaging his marriage and keeping it afloat, still looking like a loving couple. Take that to the alpha thread if you want to spin it in that direction.

This is about Kobe unquestionably lusts after women while Duncan.... well, what's the most intimate picture of him with another human being out there?

Show me a picture of him holding another woman, ex-wife included, like this
    Unquestionably? How could you possibly know that? Are you his personal pet toy to know what he does and doesn't do behind closed doors?

That's the thing with you lakerfans. You can dish it but cant take it. You talk how Duncan is gay sans proof or even a picture to show him with another dude with his lips locked. I can in the other hand find you pictures of kobe kissing another dude and acting as . Did you want me to?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can dish it but cant take it.
    I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.
    You invented the saying?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You invented the saying?
    Absolutely.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Unquestionably? How could you possibly know that? Are you his personal pet toy to know what he does and doesn't do behind closed doors?

That's the thing with you lakerfans. You can dish it but cant take it. You talk how Duncan is gay sans proof or even a picture to show him with another dude with his lips locked. I can in the other hand find you pictures of kobe kissing another dude and acting as . Did you want me to?
    Says the guy ignoring evidence and using involuntary contact as proof.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give half of his money to Vanessa tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Give half of his money to Vanessa tbh
    Remember when Amy & Tim were?

tee, hee.

---

Yeah, you guys were big shots. Walkin' around, postin' pics, high & mighty, nose in-the-air, then? All the laughter died in sorrow.

Solly Cholly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the guy ignoring evidence and using involuntary contact as proof.
    Ignoring evidence such as...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ignoring evidence such as...
    Duncan's most intimate photos are with men, he's never held his wife as he's held Robinson. Show me a picture of him holding his ex-wife or this supposed current girlfriend of his.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Duncan's most intimate photos are with men, he's never held his wife as he's held Robinson. Show me a picture of him holding his ex-wife or this supposed current girlfriend of his.
    There was a lot of photo opportunities between Amy & Tim. They were always shown huggin' & smootchin' at the arena. Turns out it was just that...fake intimacy, fake passion. Tim & Amy both like .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There was a lot of photo opportunities between Amy & Tim. They were always shown huggin' & smootchin' at the arena. Turns out it was just that...fake intimacy, fake passion. Tim & Amy both like .
    The only question is who likes it more, Cub.

Thread Information