Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm checking out for a few days, fellas, but when I return I'm going to address this when I get back from Vegas.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/monost/...e-extravaganza

Kool... check these losers out. I had no idea these s were obsessed over me like this.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    you check the thread huh

here's the read-along http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/134

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you check the thread huh

here's the read-along http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/134
    There are a few of you guys that I find hilarious, so when I see you post in that thread, I check. But as you already know most of the in that thread is regurgitated 3rd grader ... so I don't bother checking most of the time. I had no idea this had a radio show about Luva. This is insane!!! Is there more of this?

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This will not end well for Narutofan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This will not end well for Narutofan.

I always thought you guys were lame, but this is insane!!!

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I always thought you guys were lame, but this is insane!!!
    You're like an autistic child who burns his hand when playing with fire and does so again after suffering from the burns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're like an autistic child who burns his hand when playing with fire and does so again after suffering from the burns.
    I'm going to have fun with this...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mono conned you clown into enjoying his favorite past time... reading asian comics...

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm going to have fun with this...
    Oh, you will have fun when KidCapri comes to prop up your lofty confidence, but this is destined to be a shot in the foot for you. I will be a spectator, it is not my profession to warn you of your stupidity.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm checking out for a few days, fellas, but when I return I'm going to address this when I get back from Vegas.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/monost/...e-extravaganza

Kool... check these losers out. I had no idea these s were obsessed over me like this.

Pathetic little SOB's....I never even knew these little s were doing this...and @M>S....dude I'm too far advanced to met you for a street fight...let's play hypothetical...even if I lost all I would do is pull out my gat and cap him anyways...so it's not worth it...

Is the show now defunct? Caput?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, you will have fun when KidCapri comes to prop up your lofty confidence, but this is destined to be a shot in the foot for you. I will be a spectator, it is not my profession to warn you of your stupidity.
    What a total loser!!! Isn't mono married with kids or some ? I can't believe all of you were so stupid... then again, I'm not surprised.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pathetic little SOB's....I never even knew these little s were doing this...and @M>S....dude I'm too far advanced to met you for a street fight...let's play hypothetical...even if I lost all I would do is pull out my gat and cap him anyways...so it's not worth it...

Is the show now defunct? Caput?
    It was from two years ago. It insanely hilarious. You got a mixture of nerds and rednecks talking ... I mean they take this absolutely serious. They were hoping you called in to get at you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I can't figure out is where the was I when this was going on???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just curious... are you one of mono's trolls?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It was from two years ago. It insanely hilarious. You got a mixture of nerds and rednecks talking ... I mean they take this absolutely serious. They were hoping you called in to get at you.

Mono: "M>S Don't You Got Something You Want To Say To Koolaid Man"
    M>S: "Yeah, He's A , If Yall Can Raise The Money I Will Kick His Ass For Spurstalk"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What a total loser!!! Isn't mono married with kids or some ? I can't believe all of you were so stupid... then again, I'm not surprised.
    Seems like he had like 3 people call in... sounded wack as ...."Imma kick his ass"

You know who M>S remind me of...

this guy:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Mono: "M>S Don't You Got Something You Want To Say To Koolaid Man"
    M>S: "Yeah, He's A , If Yall Can Raise The Money I Will Kick His Ass For Spurstalk"
    THE NERD AND THE REDNECK

Please... someone help me... what did I say to drive these s to this level of stupidity? Or are they just this way on the norm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like he had like 3 people call in... sounded wack as ...."Imma kick his ass"

You know who M>S remind me of...

this guy:

I never knew you and MS had beef. What did you do to him?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    THE NERD AND THE REDNECK

Please... someone help me... what did I say to drive these s to this level of stupidity? Or are they just this way on the norm.
    If I recall they were going psycho because they thought Kobe was gonna 3 peat again...it drove em over the edge....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "28 year old Asian male muddling his way through life"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I recall they were going psycho because they thought Kobe was gonna 3 peat again...it drove em over the edge....
    Damn dude... after hearing that I'm starting to feel like a bully with a conscience.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I never knew you and MS had beef. What did you do to him?
    the only beef we have is him sucking mine... seriously he's always been mad at Kool because of my wit and charm...I invited him one year to my B-Day party at the Aria in Vegas (in Center City) I even offered to pay for his plane ticket...sent him and e-invite an all...and he chickened out...said he was gonna drive to Vegas from Dallas with a gang of s....that's when he was supposed to be a gang member...I told him come on...poor lad...I have relatives that live in Vegas all he was doing was setting himself up... but he was never gonna come anyways...

he's always mad about something...personally I think it just boils down to his lot in life...all he has to do is get on his grind if he wants it to change....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if these s talk about us to their wives? I bet you they do.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn dude... after hearing that I'm starting to feel like a bully with a conscience.
    So you finna hit up Vegas huh? You ever been to Kool town..there was a bar and lounge called Kool's near the Stratosphere on the South end...not sure it's still there...but was a Swanky little place....check it out if you happen on that South end...

My name is always in lights:

http://vegaskool.com/mandalay-bays-paint-town-gold/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wonder if these s talk about us to their wives? I bet you they do.
    what's funny is...I never think of them...only when I log on here...sure I post a lot but sometimes I just can't help myself from ing with them

Thread Information