Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    http://news.yahoo.com/suspected-arso...QDBHNlYwNzcg--

By now it's plainly obvious there is genocidal intent to extinguish the indigenous white peoples of Europe.
    The leftist tone of such articles is always to demoralize and disarm white people to accept these rude invaders as "poor migrants."
    99 percent of these "poor migrants" are male who will seek to mate with native European women, diluting the white population.
    According to the United Nations charter on the punishment and prevention of genocide, 2C states that genocide also consists of imposing conditions of life on a group calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.
    That is what is happening in Europe today, and the filth in the media put a happy face on it and tries to shame any white person who happens to state the obvious: that white people and ONLY white people are being denied living space of their own.

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Day of the Rope?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Europe inundated with refugees from the Repugs' destabilization of the Middle East, creation of ISIS, which has spread to Africa.

Thanks, Repugs!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sieg heil!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghadaffi did say I'm the only thing Standing between Europa and the African hordes. Keep me happy. Good work USA

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    no one will miss them
    Race traitor or butthurt ? I've noticed a communist streak in the Mookie crew. Bunch of degenerates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to the United Nations charter on the punishment and prevention of genocide, 2C states that genocide also consists of imposing conditions of life on a group calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.
    That is what is happening in Europe today
    So white women in Europe are being required to mate with the parties to the migrant sausagefest against their will?

"Imposing conditions" is quite different than simply creating a cir stance where Euro women find the migrant boys more interesting and attractive than the dour, white power dudes who would otherwise be their only choice.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The media conditions them to act in unnatural ways. It's the same thing with racemixing men, it's not ok.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    A lot of these naive young women think it's "cool" or "progressive." Then later they're single mothers.

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MS blames the media for his bad luck with women. classic MS

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I am married with kids

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am married with kids

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    don't misdirect your anger at me. i'm not your mohel
    No but he got you, good goy

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am married with kids
    GOOD GOD!
    There I was thinking that you were just a spotty faced teen dwelling in a closet reviling the world because you were socially ostracized and could get your end in and thus spent far too much of your life trolling forums as a means of having a life of sorts and feeling better about having a small penis.
    Totally different picture now.
    Hope you let the kids out of the closet to play with the real world.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You sound kind of like a

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a cross between a face palm and LOL moment...because, you know we've had this conversation so many times....I sound like a 'Circle' ... I sound like a 'circle'.
    I.
    am.
    put.
    in.
    my.
    place.
    .LOL!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

kīk/
    nounNORTH AMERICAN[COLOR=#878787 !important]informal[/COLOR][COLOR=#878787 !important]offensive[/COLOR]

• a Jewish person.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YAY Paste wars!
    Etymology

The source of the term is uncertain, but the Encyclopedia of Swearing stated the most reasonable and most likely origin of the term is the one proposed by Leo Rosten,[1] according to whom:
    The word was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X," the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is l (pronounced KY-kul), and for "little circle," leh (pronounced KY-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a l or leh or e or, finally and succinctly, .[2]
    According to Rosten, U.S. Jews continued to sign with an 'O' in place of an 'X' for several decades, resulting in the nickname spreading wherever they went.
    According to the Oxford English Dictionary, it may be an alteration of the endings –ki or –ky common in the personal names of Jews in eastern Europe who immigrated to the United States in the early 20th century.[3]

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mind you...well done on using the dictionary, never thought you had it in you!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    By the way anyone got any thoughts on the op? Can you disprove any of this with facts and logic
    Last edited by m>s; 08-25-2015 at 10:24 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way anyone got any thoughts on the op? Can you dislike any of this with facts and logic
    How many people live in Latvia?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I think a couple million or less, pretty small country

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    whites afraid of being the minority, crofl. I wonder why, is there a problem with the way minorities have been treated the last few centuries?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    whites afraid of being the minority, crofl. I wonder why, is there a problem with the way minorities have been treated the last few centuries?
    Nobody should ever become a minority in their own homeland. And literally everyone has oppressed another group at some point in their history. The Arabs did you worse and the Chinese are currently colonizing Africa. Little China towns popping up all over Africa.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And whites already are a minority we are about 8% of the world population

Thread Information