Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demonkey didn't break any laws or rules. At least not written ones.

I think the reason for the fine is exactly same as reason to fine Pop for resting the guys. Something about conduct detrimental to league business.

Fine shoulda been 1,000,000 dollars thou
    deandre didnt get fined

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol that's deeply embedded in our financial system. These are the banks that our governments are willing to rescue in economic meltdowns.
    And people think the Banks, Corps and higher don't control the govt lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Misleading le. This has nothing to do with the flip flop. That will be addressed with a rule change. They're getting fined for including third-party endorsements in their original packcage to Jordan. That's barely a crime, since it was going to happen whether the Clips explicated it or not.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    picklebreaths have me sweating, why? Only girls who're super hot like the prime Scarlett makes me sweat tbh.
    Nervous because the war almost resumed IMHO

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    250k is nothing to the tens of millions they'll make over the next few years in wins and sales. This only encourages people to do this more often, worst that can happen is absolutely nothing.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. 250K is a big fine, but its chump change to owners like Ballmer. Just like player fines for flopping, flagrants, and technicals are chump change to 95% of NBA players.

You want to hit teams where it hurts? Start pulling draft picks or dropping game suspensions, and people will start to fall in line.
    Exactly. The NFL knows how to hit teams where it hurts. IIRC, the last time an NBA team got that kind of hammer laid down by the league was the Timberwolves in 2000 (a whopping fifteen years ago) who lost their first-round draft picks from 2001-2005, leading to Minnesota being forced to sign washed-up former stars like Cassell and Sprewell to complement Garnett instead of younger talent -- this eventually forced Garnett's hand in finally leaving for the Celtics in 2007.

Hypothetically, I would also be in favor of the game suspensions as well. Give them a five-game suspension, forcing them to forfeit their first five games of the season and play the other 77 games starting the second week of November at 0–5. But that would open up a bunch of new cans of worms in that teams would complain that division/conference rivals got free wins while they didn't, fans would complain about lost home games/chances to see CP3/Blake, cities would get involved, etc. so it really wouldn't be practical at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another form of punishment is a no-trade mid season punishment tbh..

That should put teams on their heels.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nervous because the war almost resumed IMHO
    fat boy ain't got no guts to mess with the s TBH.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    fat boy ain't got no guts to mess with the s TBH.
    No dude the north and the south were about to fight, don't you s support the north tbh? What do the chunks think about Kim Jong un?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    north is about three times the military presence the south is. mono's brothers ain't no match to fatboy's army tbh. fat boy imho is a spoiled hooligan who likes playing with fire, don't know how other chunks think about him though.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    north is about three times the military presence the south is. mono's brothers ain't no match to fatboy's army tbh. fat boy imho is a spoiled hooligan who likes playing with fire, don't know how other chunks think about him though.
    Idk man, the north is full of liberals who despise war, love Obama, and spit on nationalism and exceptionalism for the US... while the south is mainly gun-loving war hawks, conservatives, and religious stalwarts that believe that it's God's will for America to reign supreme for all of eternity.

Thread Information