Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    A series of X-rays revealed that the patient’s heart had shifted to the right because his colon had swelled to twice the normal size, CEN reported. Doctors diagnosed him with congenital megacolon, which can cause paralysis of the movements of the bowel and can sometimes lead to fecal tumors.Surgeons later removed an 11-pound stool that had lodged itself in the patient’s colon and caused his severe pain. He is currently in recovery, CEN reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/0...stool-removed/
    Butthurt

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yuck

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I knew s were full of but that's a bit over the top.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Megacolon would be a great SyFy feature tho.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Up until yesterday I hadn't crapped in 5 days...first time in my life I've ever been really constipated like that. Then yesterday morning I told myself "whatever it takes," and sat on the throne for an hour trying to . It came out like an upside-down pinecone and when i wiped there was blood. I wrapped my hand/arm in TP and fished the turd out to check how bad it was. Damn thing was solid as a rock, couldn't even squish it when I applied mild pressure. On my flight to Denmark this morning I had to use my neck pillow as a donut for padding. It was terrible.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Up until yesterday I hadn't crapped in 5 days...first time in my life I've ever been really constipated like that. Then yesterday morning I told myself "whatever it takes," and sat on the throne for an hour trying to . It came out like an upside-down pinecone and when i wiped there was blood. I wrapped my hand/arm in TP and fished the turd out to check how bad it was. Damn thing was solid as a rock, couldn't even squish it when I applied mild pressure. On my flight to Denmark this morning I had to use my neck pillow as a donut for padding. It was terrible.
    Holy . Speaking of...the other day we had a dude come in with severe abdominal pain. CT showed he had a turd with a 21 cm diameter stuck in his large colon. That's like ting out a bottle of Coke lol.
    Last edited by chunticakes; 09-02-2015 at 03:46 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Metamucil can help with that. I had a similar issue. Took metamucil for 3 days, on day 4 everything came out nice and easy with mininal effort.

Thread Information