Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So where's the proof that he faced any actual racism, or phobia for that matter?
    Listening to blacks and LGBT, I hear there's lots of discrimination, persecution, harassment, marginalization. Where's your proof that this guy EXCEPTIONALLY experienced none of it?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    . I said something stupid again. Please prove me right!
    He didnt make the claim, you did nut. Put up or shut up.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Listening to blacks and LGBT, I hear there's lots of discrimination, persecution, harassment, marginalization. Where's your proof that this guy EXCEPTIONALLY experienced none of it?
    You made the claim. The burden of proof is on you. Where's the proof that he faced any actual racism or phobia?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You made the claim. The burden of proof is on you. Where's the proof that he faced any actual racism or phobia?
    You Lie. In the context of his obvious emotional problems, the shooter made the claim.

In the context of widely reported discrimination, persecution, harassment, marginalization by LGBT, blacks, browns, white women, I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You Lie. In the context of his obvious emotional problems, the shooter made the claim.

In the context of widely reported discrimination, persecution, harassment, marginalization by LGBT, blacks, browns, white women, I give him the benefit of the doubt.
    In the context of his history of failed EEOC complaints, failed discrimination suits, twisting the most innocuous comments into racism and an excuse to get offended, and being ed-up enough to shoot two people on live TV, the shooter's word isn't worth jack .

It's obvious that you have no reliable proof from a trustworthy source that he faced any actual racism or phobia.

Thread Information