Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The gunman is supposed to have been immediately next to the crew and woman with whom he (a gay guy!) had a falling-out, and none of these people had him or his DRAWN GUN in their peripheral vision? Not one of these visually-oriented people could pick up an obvious big black threat right next to them? BULL , BULL , BULL .

Admittedly, the actor has fairly light complexion, and light can do other cool things. But that hand looks like a white not-obese guy's hand, and the Doom meme is just a little too-perfect. BULL .

anti-gun memers have been shilling EXTRA HARD on here and 4chan today. Like, even harder than anything else I can recall, except maybe the speed of gamergate banning.. And since 4chan is effectively a permitted honeypot under the au es of the state, the permissiveness around these of-themselves harmless threads is to be expected. BULL .

The woman is 24? She looks early 30s, makeup notwithstanding. BULL .

The father and boyfriend held their composure less than 24 hours after the "slaying"?, the father consistently referring to his just-slain daughter in the past-tense? The father authored a paragraph or two again consistently referencing the daughter in the past tense? BULL , BULL , BULL , BULL , BULL . ABSOLUTE GOD-DAMNED BULL .

They're not even trying anymore.

ARM YOURSELVES.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You said it should have knocked her down.

This is how I know you have never been in combat.
    Depending where you are hit and the ammunition used yes knock you down or at least jolt your body, no one just gets shot and stands there with no reaction. A .40 cal can literally knock you out it hits you so hard, granted I think the shooter used a 9mm but some energy should have been transferred to her.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depending where you are hit and the ammunition used yes knock you down or at least jolt your body, no one just gets shot and stands there with no reaction. A .40 cal can literally knock you out it hits you so hard, granted I think the shooter used a 9mm but some energy should have been transferred to her.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This is how I know you're a shill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay let's discuss it. What gun control measure would prevent what happened today?
    I'm gonna chime in here. A thorough mental health check might have caught this troubled individual... or maybe not.

I think certain things can be done from a medical standpoint. ie: Are you diagnosed with depression? Maybe you should be asked to turn your guns in until the doc clears you.

Troubled/violent divorce? Maybe you should be required to turn your weapons in until you completed a few therapy sessions and the shrink clears you up.

Obviously, I understand not everybody will agree, and it certainly might not prevent every incident, but I get the feeling we're not taking mental health seriously enough, and we can be much more pro active about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is how I know you're a shill
    lol don't get mad because you exposed your ignorance again.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I just came here to read bou s comments and shake my head in shame at the oxygen wasted on this pos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here you go talking out of your ass again. Do we know if he shot her with fmj or hollow point? I could maybe see fmj just passing right through but even still it looked weird. I shot people in Syria but not from that close but something seems off.
    shooter said they were hollow points

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Staged. Maybe he was part of the liberal lame screen media's obvious anti-gun/American theatre.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay let's discuss it. What gun control measure would prevent what happened today?
    Then why have any laws at all?
    Murder - stil happens
    Speeding - still happens
    DWI/DUI - still happens
    Texting and driving - still happens
    Trespassing - still happens

The list of laws that are broken goes on and on. Doesn't mean that laws should not be enacted.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I'm gonna chime in here. A thorough mental health check might have caught this troubled individual... or maybe not.

I think certain things can be done from a medical standpoint. ie: Are you diagnosed with depression? Maybe you should be asked to turn your guns in until the doc clears you.

Troubled/violent divorce? Maybe you should be required to turn your weapons in until you completed a few therapy sessions and the shrink clears you up.

Obviously, I understand not everybody will agree, and it certainly might not prevent every incident, but I get the feeling we're not taking mental health seriously enough, and we can be much more pro active about it.
    Separate issue in my opinion but I agree.

Good article here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...al-health.html

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hilarious to hear this considering I'm looking at a photo of myself shaking mr assads hand
    Post it. You can black out your face to protect your iden y.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Banning the legal acquisition of handguns (the gun was acquired legally by the shooter). Either that or thorough mental health checks for people buying weapons, and I have little doubt that if this guy had been properly checked there's no way he'd be given a weapon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody said anything about the movies but her body should flinch. The bullet apparently just passed right through her like a paper target without transferring any of the energy to her. It's not natural.
    In the original video released yesterday you could actually see the bullet strike on her...heart shot center mass right above the boobs. I think they clipped that frame out in later releases.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    In the original video released yesterday you could actually see the bullet strike on her...heart shot center mass right above the boobs. I think they clipped that frame out in later releases.
    Man see I knew something was weird, chump for trying to lie on me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man see I knew something was weird, chump for trying to lie on me
    lol you think she should have flown into the air like you saw in movies. This is how I know you have never been in combat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every ing idiot should have a gun, freedom of the United States of Amurrrika!

In your country is easier to get a gun than getting into a plane, what the do you expect?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Banning the legal acquisition of handguns (the gun was acquired legally by the shooter).

Either that or thorough mental health checks for people buying weapons, and I have little doubt that if this guy had been properly checked there's no way he'd be given a weapon.

That isn't gun control

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    m>s is married with children, has combat experience and graduated from both UT-A and UTSA. He has lived a full life.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Banning the legal acquisition of handguns (the gun was acquired legally by the shooter).
    Bingo. Not that I would support it but banning handguns is the only legislation that will have any significant impact on reducing gun violence in this country. All of the other proposals like background checks, banning semi automatic rifles, etc. are just political talking points.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol you think she should have flown into the air like you saw in movies. This is how I know you have never been in combat.
    I never said anything at all about people flying through the air like a movie, that was all your shilling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Separate issue in my opinion but I agree.

Good article here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...al-health.html
    Thanks for the link.

It's not a separate issue. Whenever you're mandated to relinquish your 2nd amendment right, even temporarily, it's a gun control issue.

I'm actually pretty sure the NRA would scream murder with some of the suggestions I made in my previous post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said anything at all about people flying through the air like a movie, that was all your shilling
    Calm down. Everyone knows what you said. It's up there for everyone to see. Now everyone can tell you have never been in combat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone else find it really weird that the impact didn't knock her down or otherwise jolt her body at all? She just ran off like a deer that got hit in nonvital spot rather than a small woman who was unloaded on from point blank.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You keep clinging to the same statements that don't make any sense. If I slugged you in the arm your arm would jolt, same thing. I saw no reaction on her part at all to getting shot.

Thread Information