Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

HuffPo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There have been evil people as long as there have been humans. Tools have gotten better is the only difference. 100 years from now bad people will be chopping other people in half with personal pocket lasers or Vulcan death grips.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I'm referring to mental health cases. How many there are is immaterial, the cost is actual innocent lives. Sometimes their own life. These are sick people.

There's no doubt a schizophrenic shouldn't be able to obtain a gun by any legal means, regardless if somebody feels he might not be dangerous to others or himself. I'm not sure such a person couldn't legally obtain one now.
    I know I got off track with overall gun violence. Of course schizos shouldn't own guns, but those aren't 34,500 schizos in NY either.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Hmmm..

No doubt you'll rebuff me with the usual ' gotwizard' response, but I'm genuinely interested, do you really think that increasing educational standards would reduce gun crime? There are plenty of relatively intelligent white middle class folk that commit gun crimes, not just deranged homeless types. And as for poverty, the politicians who usually vouch for the 2nd amendment and guns are usually the ones tagged as being inequality creators and the sources of said poverty. Which massively pro gun politicians on the conservative side are known for discussing the inequality problem?
    not just educational standards but also educational opportunities. And no, the middle white class folk you speak of are not committing the majority of the gun violence. That belongs to those in poverty with any color of skin. you can't put the inequality all on conservatives either, many if not most of the nations most violent and dangerous cities are run and have been run by democrats. Dems repubs no different in my eyes.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    " the real causes of gun violence which are poor education and poverty."

... which are rampart among gun fellators, including gun education and gun security, counting all the accidentally shot and/or dead gun owners, wives, friends, children, babies.
    With the 300 million plus guns in circulation you'd expect more accidental deaths.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    this is up there with the hypocritical salon tweets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

belongs in the LibCuck hypocrisy thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know I got off track with overall gun violence. Of course schizos shouldn't own guns, but those aren't 34,500 schizos in NY either.
    Well, true, but we could start by at least making sure schizos don't have means to lawfully obtain a gun, and go from there. We're not even there yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not just educational standards but also educational opportunities. And no, the middle white class folk you speak of are not committing the majority of the gun violence. That belongs to those in poverty with any color of skin. you can't put the inequality all on conservatives either, many if not most of the nations most violent and dangerous cities are run and have been run by democrats. Dems repubs no different in my eyes.
    I never said it was a majority, just a factor that you can't ignore..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There have been evil people as long as there have been humans. Tools have gotten better is the only difference. 100 years from now bad people will be chopping other people in half with personal pocket lasers or Vulcan death grips.
    so you shrug, accept status quo of gun-crazy America gun-murdering at a much higher rate than any other industrial country? Gun craziness and gun violence in other industrial countries simply aren't the norm. America is a much more violent country, gun craziness and perverted 2nd Amendment gun fellators are a -stain on American civilization. The gun culture, and 300M+ guns inUSA, have convinced Ms of people the shooting someone, so damn easy, is how to resolve problems.

And chances are getting better than they won't catch a murderer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

belongs in the LibCuck hypocrisy thread
    This guy may have been a racist but he didn't have anything to do with #BLM. Roof was clearly a confederate loving racist lunatic.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this funny because Dylann Roof wasn't a racist, or because the BlackLivesMatter movement actually does call for the random murder of white civilians?
    Last edited by Spurminator; 08-28-2015 at 10:25 AM.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    so you shrug, accept status quo of gun-crazy America gun-murdering at a much higher rate than any other industrial country? Gun craziness and gun violence in other industrial countries simply aren't the norm. America is a much more violent country, gun craziness and perverted 2nd Amendment gun fellators are a -stain on American civilization. The gun culture, and 300M+ guns inUSA, have convinced Ms of people the shooting someone, so damn easy, is how to resolve problems.

And chances are getting better than they won't catch a murderer

Personally I like that Americans have relatively easy access to guns, but that's just me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    This is the type of "racism" that Boutons and other SJWs think is worthy of the death sentence:

Trevor Fair, a 33-year-old cameraman at WDBJ for six years, said that the words Parker used are commonplace but that they would routinely set Flanagan off.

“We would say stuff like, ‘The reporter’s out in the field.’ And he would look at us and say, ‘What are you saying, cotton fields? That’s racist,’ ” Fair recounted.

“We’d be like, ‘What?’ We all know what that means, but he took it as cotton fields, and therefore we’re all racists.”

“This guy was a nightmare,” Fair said. “Management’s worst nightmare.”

Flanagan assumed everything was a jab at his race, even when a manager brought in watermelon for all employees.

“Of course, he thought that was racist. He was like, ‘You’re doing that because of me.’ No, the general manager brought in watermelon for the entire news team. He’s like, ‘Nope, this is out for me. You guys are calling me out because I’m black.’ ”

Flanagan even declared that 7-Eleven was racist because it sold watermelon-flavored Slurpees.

“It’s not a coincidence, they’re racist,” he allegedly told Fair.

http://nypost.com/2015/08/28/reporte...on-air-killer/

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I never said it was a majority, just a factor that you can't ignore..
    Define "plenty" of intelligent middle class white murderers then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you sure this time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here are the remarks that Flanagan deemed racist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-racist.html

Unbelievable

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nypost and daily mail are Murdoch right wing racist toilet papers whose articles are written to inflame racism, nativism, and you racists.

the shooter was obviously mentally ill, but for you racists ejaculating over another black murderer, he was above all black.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    nypost and daily mail are Murdoch right wing racist toilet papers whose articles are written to inflame racism, nativism, and you racists.
    Says the libcuck who spends all day spamming links to HuffPo, Salon, DailyKos, and Soros-funded rags like Alternet and ThinkProgress. Still no proof whatsoever from you that he ever faced actual racism.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    boutons. Baking hypocrisy into rock hard stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still no proof whatsoever from you that he ever faced actual racism.
    actual racism. He perceived it as racism and acted on it. The guy was mad.

What at difference does it make if it was actual racism?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    actual racism. He perceived it as racism and acted on it. The guy was mad.

What at difference does it make if it was actual racism?
    Boutons has been making excuses for the shooter since it happened because "people were racist to him, guys! "

Even if there was actual racism involved, there's no justifying what Flanagan did, but I wouldn't even be bringing it up if not for Boutons' gotry.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never watch that crap, but I'll point out it was a who did it
    Yet another case of black on white violence, this is going to stop
    whites never learn, especially not Confederate whites
    This started the race stuff.

This seems to be more about how easy it is to kill people with guns and, how to keep guns away from crazy people.
    Crazy is the operative term, not race.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boutons has been making excuses for the shooter since it happened because "people were racist to him, guys! "
    You ING Lie

where are my excuses? the guy was mentally ill, stressed out, then add in black(racism), add in gay(homphobia), and all the weekly stories about unarmed blacks shot and murdered since Ferguson.

CN's own racism DENIES that racism was not involved. iow, CN and similar ilk deny blacks playing the racism card, a denial which is fundamentally racist. You whites NEVER learn.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You ING Lie

where are my excuses? the guy was mentally ill, stressed out, then add in black(racism), add in gay(homphobia), and all the weekly stories about unarmed blacks shot and murdered since Ferguson.

CN's own racism DENIES that racism was not involved. iow, CN and similar ilk deny blacks playing the racism card, a denial which is fundamentally racist. You whites NEVER learn.
    Suck start a shotgun

Thread Information