My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    It's BOOM time!

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Another slow start The Gemini Method, had plenty of opportunities in this one. Can't score 3 points in a half and expect to win at Lambeau. Looks like we'll have to dig out of a hole in the first part of the year again this season. Good news is that the secondary looked much better with Shead than Bailey. Burley actually did a lot better than I thought he would against Cobb. But as I predicted, there would be growing pains with Graham/Ty Lock for this season. Both were non-existent this game, and Russell didn't do much to get them involved. But I think midway through the year things will get going there and hopefully by then we're not too far behind. As long as we clean up our act within the division at the minimum we should be fine. Arizona looks tough though right now. Fortunately, Chicago is up and they may be without Alshon, and Cutler went out with a hamstring injury last game and didn't return. Both of which I expect to play, but that is a team in disarray to say the least. If we drop this one, we're in serious trouble.
    Spot on Seahawk brethren. I spent yesterday arguing with a bandwagon who put the blame on the D and I was no--its the whole team. D is ranked 17 as of today 21st against the pass. That is not going to do it. I know the return of Kam will shore up the over the middle stuff and it'll give Sherman some piece of mind. and improve the run D, too. It's our O-Line that needs gelling and we do need Graham to be used properly. I don't know why they had him in 18% of the snaps in a hand in a dirt stance--spread him out wide and then hit him down the seam. I think that's going to be the case from here on out. If not, I say get the rid of Bevell.I thought we played ok against the Pack. To keep the sucking Aaron Rodgers under 250 yards with Burley and Snead is a small victory. Do you see how horrible Maxwell and Thurmond have became? We'll be alright.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Spot on Seahawk brethren. I spent yesterday arguing with a bandwagon who put the blame on the D and I was no--its the whole team. D is ranked 17 as of today 21st against the pass. That is not going to do it. I know the return of Kam will shore up the over the middle stuff and it'll give Sherman some piece of mind. and improve the run D, too. It's our O-Line that needs gelling and we do need Graham to be used properly. I don't know why they had him in 18% of the snaps in a hand in a dirt stance--spread him out wide and then hit him down the seam. I think that's going to be the case from here on out. If not, I say get the rid of Bevell.I thought we played ok against the Pack. To keep the sucking Aaron Rodgers under 250 yards with Burley and Snead is a small victory. Do you see how horrible Maxwell and Thurmond have became? We'll be alright.
    Yeah, at first glance I assumed that Percy might have been to blame in regards to his integration into the scheme. Especially given his personality. But seeing as how Graham isn't being used properly, the grumblings amongst players and others may have some validity. Couple that in with the call on the one yard line in the S.B and it looks really ugly. Right now Bevell is under the microscope, and he needs to respond otherwise he may encounter some complications going forward. The offensive line was baptized in week one, even the best of lines have trouble against the STL front, so I can't crucify them so quickly. Good news is that they respond every game once they get the feel. They just have to start quicker and we'll be good. I actually like Gilliam and Nowak a lot for the future.

Max was getting shredded last week, but then again that is Julio . Didn't exactly look stellar VS Dallas either. He did force a nice fumble in classic Max fashion VS ATL. But Philly is a mess in general, I'm happy he got paid. Although at first glance in a new scheme he does look a bit overpaid. Wish he was still here, fits perfectly.

But hats off to Rodgers with his hard count, that definitely generated more offense. But like you said, he didn't shred anybody. To me, we didn't generate enough offense for that particular game. Week one was more so a complete team fail. Foles can't go for 300, and we also gave up a S.T TD. But, while both games are very meaningful, especially in the grand scheme of things, we have time to turn it around. And this is a nice game to start with, and in the CLINK to boot.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Another slow start offensively The Gemini Method, this is becoming very concerning. 6 points, 6, in the first half. 3 last week. I understand it's not how you start but how you finish, but against good teams this will not fly. I do like that Russ made an obvious effort to get Jimmy involved, but he looks rather indecisive right now in the first half of games. Granted the line is a work in progress, but he has to get the wheels turning early. I don't know what the objectives are right now, but he just needs to go out and play, let loose.

Rawls looked good, very good actually. If he would've caught that little dump-off pass in the flat his stat line would look even more impressive. Kam looked out of place at times yesterday but it's good to have him back obviously. But in a game that you know they were going to line up and run right at us, we had trouble with that. Granted, Mebane went out early, but that is a bit of a concern going forward. In the end they allowed 0 points but in general it was rather concerning. Ty Lock impressive once again, this guy is just electricity. I expect him to break it every time he has space to catch the ball, which is fantastic because not many teams in the league have a returner that dynamic. An expected win, but a big win.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Seriously, the lackadaisical start is part of our design under Bevel. Seriously, he needs to stop running on 4th and . The D played lights out after figuring that the only thing to hurt them was Forte blast up the middle. I hope Jordan Hill stays healthy because he is playing superb football. The injury to Lynch is concerning. He's usually a slow starter so maybe he'll pick it up. Lou er, T. Rawls looked impressive even if it were the Bears. Maybe now that they've gotten the Ginger involved we'll be alright. Guess we'll have to see next week.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    2-2, feels good. of a play by Kam there, I mean seriously. Just a beautiful play. 2 fumbles aren't going to cut it Russ, otherwise he played a very good game. But the offensive line has to get better. And it will. You can see the strides game-by-game. But the lapses currently are very devastating. So young, and very inexperienced. But a lot of potential along the line, particularly Novak and Gilliam IMO. Fred Jackson's X-Rays were negative, but he may miss time. The backfield is in shambles at the moment, but Rawls certainly has some skat to him, and is versatile. Verrrrry tough game upcoming versus a very well rounded, and talented Bengals team on the road. We won't survive in Cinci if we do not protect the ball, and protect Russell. But this is an opportunity for our first signature win this year, and on the road to boot.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Rawls needs to get more stuff out in space, talking once Lynch gets back, the kid has some serious burst.

Not a good "spot" on the road vs Cincy, it's their second consecutive home game, that's always a good thing.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Yeah Cinci is just rolling right now. Such a talented roster. Just dropped 36 on a good Chiefs defense, and relegated their offense to a field goal fest. And knowing that they have to go on the road the week after to a hungry Bills team will have them motivated to close out this brief two game home stretch they have. We must bring our absolute "A" game.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Pay that man! Kam comes up big...saves our bacon. I was thinking on that play by KJ--why didn't he just grab it and ensure that nothing flukey would come out of it a la the tip in the NFCCG a couple years ago. Our O-line is costing us. Not sure how much Russell or Lynch can take from the beating they're getting. But it has to come together quick because Geno Atkins and Michael Johnson are playing lights out. You may talk about the Ginger Rifles' great play and that may be a product of having a mul ude of weapons, it's the Cinn defense that is really bringing the effort. If we can barely stop Ansah and Jones. Atkins and Johnson will devour us.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Pay that man! Kam comes up big...saves our bacon. I was thinking on that play by KJ--why didn't he just grab it and ensure that nothing flukey would come out of it a la the tip in the NFCCG a couple years ago. Our O-line is costing us. Not sure how much Russell or Lynch can take from the beating they're getting. But it has to come together quick because Geno Atkins and Michael Johnson are playing lights out. You may talk about the Ginger Rifles' great play and that may be a product of having a mul ude of weapons, it's the Cinn defense that is really bringing the effort. If we can barely stop Ansah and Jones. Atkins and Johnson will devour us.
    May have to consider Alvin Bailey pretty soon. This Detroit game reminded me of that Houston game a while back when Russell was absolutely running for his life. #BaileyAtGuard or whatever the Twitter people do

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I like our chances at Cincy. Dalton is not exactly a big game player. The O-line does have to keep getting better though.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Looks like we dropped another close one The Gemini Method, games we were in control of. We're really up against it now. Congrats to Carolina for finally getting a win, probably one of the biggest wins in Newton's career. Now we have a quick turnaround with Frisco. Right now, our only saving grace is the fact that we've only played one division game. We're 0-1 in the division, and Arizona is 1-1, STL 2-0. And at the end of the day, if we win the division nothing else matters. But that in itself is always a herculean task. We've been getting killed by TE's this year, that's a major area of concern. That, and the fact that the secondary has had multiple moments of confusion in regards to calls and adjustments in key moments. We're certainly not done yet. If we lose to Frisco, that's the nail in the coffin

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Good game my dude. Stay away from social media. Any real fan knows what Seattle is. Just a tough schedule for you guys this year and I think you guys beat Arizona twice.

Now you guys know how we've felt the past three years. All Carolina fans knew Cam wasn't giving it away on that last drive for a fourth time. Not how the playoffs ended last year.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Defense getting fatigued because offense can't stay on the field, hmmm....

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    It's difficult in itself to make the playoffs 3 years in a row, let alone the SB 3 years running. Every year the schedule is jacked, that has always been the case. So many things have happened in regards to team chemistry that it's really showing in key moments. Couple that with the pleasant problem of integrating new pieces into the mix offensively and you have a recipe which creates problems. The difference so far has been the inability to consistently close tight games, situations in which we were exceptional at in years past. The door isn't closed yet, but it's pretty close at this point. If we win these next two games going into the bye, we'll be right back in it.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Superbowl hangover...I know for sure we have to address the OL this offseason

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Superbowl hangover...I know for sure we have to address the OL this offseason
    S.F and then a banged up Dallas team. Ari coming out of the bye, then S.F again. We could run off several in a row here. None of the games we've been out of, we just didn't hold onto them. G.B gave it to us, but even they didn't blow us out. We could easily be 4-2 right now. Plenty of season left, but we can't drop the next game or it's over.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It's difficult in itself to make the playoffs 3 years in a row, let alone the SB 3 years running. Every year the schedule is jacked, that has always been the case. So many things have happened in regards to team chemistry that it's really showing in key moments. Couple that with the pleasant problem of integrating new pieces into the mix offensively and you have a recipe which creates problems. The difference so far has been the inability to consistently close tight games, situations in which we were exceptional at in years past. The door isn't closed yet, but it's pretty close at this point. If we win these next two games going into the bye, we'll be right back in it.
    This year probably isn't their year but it's premature to say the door is closed. They still have a great nucleus on defense but need to develop linebacker depth behind Wagner and also need to replenish the depth they had at corner 2 years ago. Their offensive problems, imo, stem from trading away too many high draft picks in recent years for washed up skill position players as oppose to using them on linemen. If they find a replacement at C and LG their offense should go back to being able to close games out even if Lynch has lost a step, especially if Graham gets better after having a full year with that offense.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    This year probably isn't their year but it's premature to say the door is closed. They still have a great nucleus on defense but need to develop linebacker depth behind Wagner and also need to replenish the depth they had at corner 2 years ago. Their offensive problems, imo, stem from trading away too many high draft picks in recent years for washed up skill position players as oppose to using them on linemen. If they find a replacement at C and LG their offense should go back to being able to close games out even if Lynch has lost a step, especially if Graham gets better after having a full year with that offense.
    Coyle and KPL are actually good backup LB's behind Wagner/Irvin/Wright. And losing Maxwell was a hit, but the problem at corner is health more than anything else. Lane and Simon can't stay healthy. Simon has a lot of potential, but can't stay in the field to hone his craft. Even other corners behind them can't stay healthy for some reason. Well, it is football. And the line has always been atrocious. Not in talent level, but in regards to what was on the field. Losing Unger was not an issue because his availability wasn't high enough. The only issue with the line was the thought process of thinking Cable could work a miracle. In theory in wasn't so crazy because he had done so in years past. But like I was telling Gemini, the transition at OL happened to rapidly, because of the amount of inexperience there. Cable's theory is that he has to re-teach them anyways because a lot of OL come into the league unprepared, much like the current influx of the new QB's. But as you can see, not having enough vets can cause all sorts of problems.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    A win, don't give a how we got it.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    A win, don't give a how we got it.

Against our bitter NFC West Rivals of recent vintage? I'll take it. Does it mean we've corrected the wrongs? No. The O-line is death of this team and unfortunately I don't think it's going to be resolved until the offseason. Beastmode was still boss. A win is a awin.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    They were 4-3 in 2014, barely beating Carolina/Washington. They didn't really take off until week 11, then they won 8 in a row. Heading into week 11 they were 6-4.

But, there is no doubt that O line is a problem in 2015.

Thread Information