Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    Cuck Wilson back at it

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Ugly in' win, don't care how we got it. Hope Lockette is alright.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Lockette out for the season. Crap. That was a bull hit too.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Brutal hit. Sad to see him out for the rest of the year, but WR is ok right now with P.Richardson coming back. Still an ugly win going into the bye. Got AZ coming in after that. This is where you learn the salt of your team. I like how Sherman has been lockdown these past 3 games Spur-Addict.

Seahawks don't impress me at all.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Brutal hit. Sad to see him out for the rest of the year, but WR is ok right now with P.Richardson coming back. Still an ugly win going into the bye. Got AZ coming in after that. This is where you learn the salt of your team. I like how Sherman has been lockdown these past 3 games Spur-Addict.
    As far as Ricardo's contribution to the team, he was probably our best Special Teams player (players not being a kicker). One of the best gunners I've seen in the league for a while. He certainly will be missed. But, as you mentioned, it will be nice to add more pure speed to the WR position with Paul Rich. He really came on towards the end of last year before the injury. All the reports I've seen is that he may be even faster than before the injury which is crazy. Hopefully it doesn't take him long to get back in game form. As we need to start putting some points on the board. Arizona coming out of the bye, and we really need some division wins.

And Sherm has been doing a great job. Following WRs this year and nobody saying anything about it. Fitz up next, which is always a herculean task, playing his best football ever, which is absurd at this age.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    p. richardson, sucks.

Lockette out for the season. Crap. That was a bull hit too.
    so was the one on lee by tate... sux dont it...

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Well, that loss all but closed the door on the season. Things are extremely bleak at the moment, and the offense can't get it together. So many penalties, and Russell doesn't look particularly good. The defense brought it last night and they gave it all they had minus a few lapses. We're officially looking up at two teams in the division, and lets not talk about the wild card race

While anything can happen, that certainly is true, and I have hope that's without question. There are a few questions that need to be answered going into the back half of the season, and into the offseason. But, we can only drop one more game maximum, in the remaining seven to have any realistic chance at making the playoffs. The schedule by no means is easy, with Pittsburgh, Minnesota, STL and Arizona left amongst the seven. But at this point, it's all on the offense as to how the rest of the season will finish. The first half of this game was borderline unwatchable with all the penalties that occurred, and whatever it was Russell was doing. But, it's not over until it's over. Frisco up next, really need to blow them out, just flat out blow them out to get any momentum. And the offense has to get going, playing a nice clean game.

4 and 5 wide out sets makes the offense look much smoother. The spacing is nice, and I hope they go to that more. The line seems to not be able to handle the congestion at this point.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    of a game, start to finish. Disheartening seeing the amount of yards and points put up, but then again that is the high powered Steelers offense. It's crazy to imagine that despite how this season started, we still have a shot at making the post season, crazy. Losing Jimmy certainly doesn't help, and he may very well be out a portion of next season. So there is another gap to fill this off season, the need for another big time play maker in the passing game. Facts are facts, we are in flux. Sherman looked good yesterday, Brown was pretty much non-existent.

If we can somehow beat a well oiled machine in Minnesota, we'll have a very good shot the following two weeks before the final two week showdown with tough division foes. But in order for that to happen, Russell has to play very well. And based on the season overall, that may be asking a bit much. Although with Patrick Lewis inserted into the starting lineup, the offensive line, and offense consequently has looked a lot better. A.D is running with determination this year, he'll be a load to stop. And that Viking defense is giving teams fits. Game of the year for us most certainly.

The Gemini Method

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No Marshawn Lynch, ya throw for five TD's, no worries.

No BEAST MODE, and that D is no longer dominating, yet...6-5 and in the playoff mix....again!!!!!!!!! I wonder why?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-01-2015 at 02:15 AM.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    of a game, start to finish. Disheartening seeing the amount of yards and points put up, but then again that is the high powered Steelers offense. It's crazy to imagine that despite how this season started, we still have a shot at making the post season, crazy. Losing Jimmy certainly doesn't help, and he may very well be out a portion of next season. So there is another gap to fill this off season, the need for another big time play maker in the passing game. Facts are facts, we are in flux. Sherman looked good yesterday, Brown was pretty much non-existent.

If we can somehow beat a well oiled machine in Minnesota, we'll have a very good shot the following two weeks before the final two week showdown with tough division foes. But in order for that to happen, Russell has to play very well. And based on the season overall, that may be asking a bit much. Although with Patrick Lewis inserted into the starting lineup, the offensive line, and offense consequently has looked a lot better. A.D is running with determination this year, he'll be a load to stop. And that Viking defense is giving teams fits. Game of the year for us most certainly.

The Gemini Method
    Nicely put. I knew coming into this game it would be hard to contain the Steelers' High-powered offense. Not many teams have done so these past two years. Luckily for us, as prolific as their offense is, their Defense is not all that great at the moment. Nonetheless, it raises questions as to how our D will stand for the remainder of the season. We win next week's tilt vs a good Vikings squad and we'll be good. However, this season has been so up and down that I don't know how we'll do the rest of of the season. I think we'll beat Cleveland and Baltimore. We may lose to the Vikings. We will hopefully get by the dumpster fire that is St. Louis, and hopefully the Cardinals will be resting players with a playoff birth already wrapped up. Losing Graham sucks as he had a very solid game against the Steelers and the week before against the 49ers. However, perhaps we can go back to the 1 tight end-2/3 receiver offense that got us to 2 super bowl. Thomas Rawls is filling in admirably to say the least. We need Kam and Earl to improve. Our depth at DL is of concern and that should be addressed.

A good win-all things considered. Great effort from Angry Doug, Russ, and J-Kearse.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Nicely put. I knew coming into this game it would be hard to contain the Steelers' High-powered offense. Not many teams have done so these past two years. Luckily for us, as prolific as their offense is, their Defense is not all that great at the moment. Nonetheless, it raises questions as to how our D will stand for the remainder of the season. We win next week's tilt vs a good Vikings squad and we'll be good. However, this season has been so up and down that I don't know how we'll do the rest of of the season. I think we'll beat Cleveland and Baltimore. We may lose to the Vikings. We will hopefully get by the dumpster fire that is St. Louis, and hopefully the Cardinals will be resting players with a playoff birth already wrapped up. Losing Graham sucks as he had a very solid game against the Steelers and the week before against the 49ers. However, perhaps we can go back to the 1 tight end-2/3 receiver offense that got us to 2 super bowl. Thomas Rawls is filling in admirably to say the least. We need Kam and Earl to improve. Our depth at DL is of concern and that should be addressed.

A good win-all things considered. Great effort from Angry Doug, Russ, and J-Kearse.
    It's hard not to feel good about the last several weeks. Especially seeing as how the next two weeks are what seems to be, on paper, a lenient schedule. Patrick Lewis seems to have stabilized things on the O-Line. But there will be two nice tests the last two weeks of the season just to see how far they have come. Would be nice to have Jordan Hill back, but at the moment it is what it is this late in the year. The wheels are starting to roll at the right time my friend

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    It's hard not to feel good about the last several weeks. Especially seeing as how the next two weeks are what seems to be, on paper, a lenient schedule. Patrick Lewis seems to have stabilized things on the O-Line. But there will be two nice tests the last two weeks of the season just to see how far they have come. Would be nice to have Jordan Hill back, but at the moment it is what it is this late in the year. The wheels are starting to roll at the right time my friend
    Only 7 sacks nth last 5 games is improve for sure. I like what Rawls has given us in the absence of Beastmode. Angry Doug has been on fire and Lockett has been steady of late. At this point, I'd be happy with any playoff birth. But having the 5th spot would mean the winner of the NFC East whoever that may be.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Only 7 sacks nth last 5 games is improve for sure. I like what Rawls has given us in the absence of Beastmode. Angry Doug has been on fire and Lockett has been steady of late. At this point, I'd be happy with any playoff birth. But having the 5th spot would mean the winner of the NFC East whoever that may be.
    I can see the Eagles giving your D a lot of trouble... if the Redskins win you'll crush them though no doubt

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    I can see the Eagles giving your D a lot of trouble... if the Redskins win you'll crush them though no doubt
    The Eagles are so schizophrenic that they might give the Hawks' D some fits. Any given Sunday is true. On the road, nothing is guaranteed so instead of looking ahead, I will watch week by week and worry about the playoffs when they have arrived.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Eagles are so schizophrenic that they might give the Hawks' D some fits. Any given Sunday is true. On the road, nothing is guaranteed so instead of looking ahead, I will watch week by week and worry about the playoffs when they have arrived.
    Century Link isn't the fortress as it was in years past, either

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Century Link isn't the fortress as it was in years past, either
    Not this year, anyhow. Though if they were to make the playoffs--it is a road trip journey no matter who they face off in the first round.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not this year, anyhow. Though if they were to make the playoffs--it is a road trip journey no matter who they face off in the first round.
    yep. AZ is too good this year to let that lead slip away. If you make the 5th seed technically you can get a home game in the NFCCG if the 6th seed also wins out, but that's never happened before. I just think it's utterly BS that a division winner who has a worse record gets home field over a superior team that just happened to not have the highest record in its own division. It should be like the NBA, where you're guaranteed a 1–4 seed (plus any tiebreakers over a wildcard team) by winning the division, but NOT home field if your record is worse than the other team's.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    yep. AZ is too good this year to let that lead slip away. If you make the 5th seed technically you can get a home game in the NFCCG if the 6th seed also wins out, but that's never happened before. I just think it's utterly BS that a division winner who has a worse record gets home field over a superior team that just happened to not have the highest record in its own division. It should be like the NBA, where you're guaranteed a 1–4 seed (plus any tiebreakers over a wildcard team) by winning the division, but NOT home field if your record is worse than the other team's.
    I agree with you on that. I'm sure it has been discussed by the powers that be. Whether it'll change? I don't know. But it is a shame that we could have a below .500 team hosting a Wild Card game. But as it is constructed, there is very little to do but win and hope the pieces fall as they may..

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Seattle is the most playoff ready of any team in the NFC. In the RW era they have gone 6-2. Arizona in that period of time 0-1, Carolina at 1-2.

Seattle would have to be the favorite if they win out. Which is a very real possiblity...

at Balt
    Clev
    St.Lou
    at Ariz....who might be resting players by now.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Seattle is the most playoff ready of any team in the NFC. In the RW era they have gone 6-2. Arizona in that period of time 0-1, Carolina at 1-2.

Seattle would have to be the favorite if they win out. Which is a very real possiblity...

at Balt
    Clev
    St.Lou
    at Ariz....who might be resting players by now.

A team that would have to win three games on the road in the playoffs is never going to be the favorite, dip

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    A team that would have to win three games on the road in the playoffs is never going to be the favorite, dip
    It does depend on the next 4 weeks like I mentioned ya stupid , ok? Don't think the fact the Seahawks have been there the last two seasons goes unnoticed, ok moron?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Correct. Giants did that in 2007, including beating the Cowboys and Packers on the road after getting blown out by both at home in the regular season that year, but that's extremely rare.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    It's looking more and more likely we are going to meet in the divisional round. Definitely not a fan of the Seahawks and their players that have talked about the Panthers, but I definitely respect you guys. So much respect for Wilson and that defense. They have truly made Newton struggle over the years. I don't know how Seahawks fans feel, but I definitely feel the rivalry sense against you guys. I think Newton vs. Wilson will be the next big rivalry of the decade.

Definitely not the team I want to see in the playoffs. But the Panthers have played you guys many times, including that tough loss in the divisional round last year. This team isn't afraid of Seattle or that defense, and we know we can win that game. I'd take Newton over Wilson in the playoffs despite Wilson's slight edge in experience.

I'm interested to see how Wilson does against Arizona at the end of the year if they play their starters. Wilson has looked good passing, but he's faced Jimmy Clausen for 1/4 of his wins. He didn't look great against Carolina earlier this year.

Thread Information