My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Jimmy Clausen plays D?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I wouldn't call it a rivalry because it hasn't really been compe ive. You guys won a single game, and despite some close games in some of the games, that still doesn't cons ute a rivalry in my opinion. By no means am I trying to aggravate you, or get into a back-and-forth, but that's the truth. The Niners were a rivalry because there was some blows consistently exchanged. But, I do like the Panthers as a whole and wish them nothing but the best unless that means trampling over our goals. You guys played a very nice game up at the Clink earlier this year, congrats. But if it is not in the cards for us, then good luck. You guys look great at the moment.

I'm not looking past anything at this point because we have so much work to do, and we'll need to solidify the backfield as we've lost another key cog in the machine. So hopefully Marshawn can return at least for the Arizona game because he'll need to feel some game reps prior to the playoffs if we hold up our current position.

Another important game this week The Gemini Method. Likely no Bam-Bam, Shead, Hill, Dobbs, Burley, and not having Bennett would be a huge blow. Of course no decent RB at present. But hey, this is what football is, especially at this stage of the year. Getting a win this week would be huge once again, especially with so many key contributors on the shelf at present.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Who wants to try out for running back for the C-Hox?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Who wants to try out for running back for the C-Hox?
    They'll be fine with Chrstian Michael, Bryce Brown and Fred Jackson vs the Browns and Rams at home. Lynch should be back by week 17.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They'll be fine with Chrstian Michael, Bryce Brown and Fred Jackson vs the Browns and Rams at home. Lynch should be back by week 17.
    Manziel gonna go in raw and tap that Century Link ass.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    No. This will be a closer game that vs. Ravens, but the Seahawks know they're on the verge of turning a season around. Manziel will have a few moments, but in reality, the defense is terrible and they're going up against Wilson. Especially when Pettine was caught with his foot in his mouth. Don't know if Bennett or Chancellor will play, but 2 of the last 3 games at home should help tremendously.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Seahawks will win by at least 14 points. Wanna bet against me?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Seahawks will win by at least 14 points. Wanna bet against me?
    I might lay the 14.5.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I might lay the 14.5.
    I usually stay away from anything over 10. But this one has ...a rout...written all over it. Seattle at home with playoff seedings at stake vs Johnny Manziel and a Browns team that have gone 4-10 on the road the last two seasons...ouch~~~~

Thinking about the same thing you are.

That hook is a little , as ya know that means ya win by three scores not two.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I usually stay away from anything over 10. But this one has ...a rout...written all over it. Seattle at home with playoff seedings at stake vs Johnny Manziel and a Browns team that have gone 4-10 on the road the last two seasons...ouch~~~~

Thinking about the same thing you are.

That hook is a little , as ya know that means ya win by three scores not two.
    Any other particular plays you got in mind this weekend? Do you bet on playoff games too?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Any other particular plays you got in mind this weekend? Do you bet on playoff games too?
    That's what the reg season is all about, ya want to build that bankroll for the playoffs. The playoff games are when we get that 100% effort. Something not always true early on.

I'll be working on my Sunday plays tomorrow, at this stage of a season everyone is hurting ya have to know who is in/out. I do like the Jets - 3 tomorrow night, here we have the better team in a serious playoff situation, the Cowboys are done and know it. And the Cowboys suck at home.

Right now, ya want to play those teams who must have it vs those out of it. Yep......motivation....the key word.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Lynch not playing is the best thing that could have happened to the Seahawks. It forced them to widen those horizons a bit, extend those perimeters. RW showing that he could win in any system, not that those of us who undertand the game didn't already know this.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-21-2015 at 09:00 AM.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Gotta get healthy, too many key guys on the shelf.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Gotta get healthy, too many key guys on the shelf.
    Goddamn our team is stupid. The penalties and turnovers cost us that game. What a way to fizzle out. Now, they have to hope that Carolina beats the Bucs and Arizona decides to take their foot off the throttle. I think we will be in trouble if Beastmode doesn't come back in some form of his old self. I guess you can chalk up the o-line play to a bad day. However, you can't have these days in the playoffs.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Goddamn our team is stupid. The penalties and turnovers cost us that game. What a way to fizzle out. Now, they have to hope that Carolina beats the Bucs and Arizona decides to take their foot off the throttle. I think we will be in trouble if Beastmode doesn't come back in some form of his old self. I guess you can chalk up the o-line play to a bad day. However, you can't have these days in the playoffs.
    I was in shock, I don't know about you. I didn't even celebrate, I was just grateful. I'm sure they'll be happy to get out of the freezer for the game against Carolina. It would be nice to have Lynch back especially if they get Stewart, but it is what it is regardless. It's interesting going into a game as the underdog, I think we'll have to open things up a little more from the get-go offensively. Not reckless, just bring the game to them, and not let them get up too much early if they happen to get an early lead. Last thing you want to be is one dimensional against that defense late in the game. It's damn nice having Jeremy Lane back

Here's to a good game N0 LyF3 ScRuB

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Heading into this season, the Seahawks had always made the playoffs in the RW era, well here they are again.

They had never been one and done in those playoffs, well here they are again moving on.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-13-2016 at 11:47 AM.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Such a great season, the numerous setbacks help define what this team is going to be, and to some extent what it has always been. It's officially Russell's team and there's no debating that. Record setting year by him, he just continues to evolve as a player. Once again the defense had another stellar season. Going forward things will be bittersweet as there will be some changes, and possibly the permanent loss of some familiar faces. But one thing is for certain, we are very young still, in all the right places. The emergence of Thomas Rawls has been fantastic to watch unfold. We'll probably lose Kearse, Lynch, possibly Bruce Irvin and at least one of Okung or Sweezy. And who knows what will happen with Mebane. Despite the gelling the offensive line did down the stretch with the subs ution of Lewis, there still is a lot of work to do there. Need some DB depth as well. Congrats to the Panthers, don't really care who wins the SB.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Such a great season, the numerous setbacks help define what this team is going to be, and to some extent what it has always been. It's officially Russell's team and there's no debating that. Record setting year by him, he just continues to evolve as a player. Once again the defense had another stellar season. Going forward things will be bittersweet as there will be some changes, and possibly the permanent loss of some familiar faces. But one thing is for certain, we are very young still, in all the right places. The emergence of Thomas Rawls has been fantastic to watch unfold. We'll probably lose Kearse, Lynch, possibly Bruce Irvin and at least one of Okung or Sweezy. And who knows what will happen with Mebane. Despite the gelling the offensive line did down the stretch with the subs ution of Lewis, there still is a lot of work to do there. Need some DB depth as well. Congrats to the Panthers, don't really care who wins the SB.
    Respect to Wilson and respect to your entire organization. Keep your head high... you should be able to see the respect your team receives league-wide... Carolina is basically a mirror image of Seattle. We will see you boys next year. This year just wasn't your year.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Just think .....IF....

RW hands off to BEASTMODE, the Seahawks will have won two SB 's, back to back. Then add just one more play vs Carolina and they'd be in another SB whipping up on Denver.....again. Giving them three SB wins in three seasons.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Then add just one more play vs Carolina and they'd be in another SB whipping up on Denver.....again. Giving them three SB wins in three seasons.
    Lets not get carried away

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Lets not get carried away
    I'm not.

That is very realistic.

Thread Information