Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Had he lived you think white America would have given him the benefit of the doubt like they seem to do for all the white mass murderers? They seem to bend over backwards to throw the mental illness card out for the white murderers...had this s bag lived then no doubt he's going to the gas chamber...see the fool that killed dozens and dozens in Colorado movie theater..they let him off the hook....or how about the kid that put one in Gabby Giffords head....ohh just another cass of mental illness....or Sandy hook killing of all the babies in school...the story line to fed to America was that he was sick....

So how bout it Spur fan....what should the media narrative be...wasnt he just sick like the rest of them? Or is it different cuz he black....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He's not a terrorist?

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Had he lived you think white America would have given him the benefit of the doubt like they seem to do for all the white mass murderers? They seem to bend over backwards to throw the mental illness card out for the white murderers...had this s bag lived then no doubt he's going to the gas chamber...see the fool that killed dozens and dozens in Colorado movie theater..they let him off the hook....or how about the kid that put one in Gabby Giffords head....ohh just another cass of mental illness....or Sandy hook killing of all the babies in school...the story line to fed to America was that he was sick....

So how bout it Spur fan....what should the media narrative be...wasnt he just sick like the rest of them? Or is it different cuz he black....

There is a difference between all the white shooters and the black one ....all the white shooters were not a GAY like the black was.......

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/08/2...black-gay-man/
    Last edited by Biernutz; 08-27-2015 at 03:58 AM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He was a deeply troubled individual imo. Was he Christian?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    There is a difference between all the white shooters and the black one ....all the white shooters were not a GAY like the black was.......

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/08/2...black-gay-man/

I'm guessing you licked their virgin assholes before determining they weren't gay....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Of course he had a mental illness.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    “I am hereby requesting a trial which will be heard by a jury of my peers,” he wrote in a letter to the judge. “I would like my jury to be comprised of African-American women.”

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol

“The fact that he kept his job was because he was an African-American gay man. That’s pretty hard to say no to,” Sextro told The Daily Beast.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Who let these mass murderers off the hook?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Funny how we like to blame murder on "mental illness." This dude was a jaded a-hole who made an evil decision to kill people in cold blood. Had you given the dude a million dollars instead, he would've decided all is right with the world and went on his goty way.

Thread Information