Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cue all the cavs fans and their would've should've could've whining about 'If he was not injured, we would be the 1st seed in the East and win the NBA trophy'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what cav fans. Anyone with a couple neurons can see Cavs would be champs with Irving alone. let alone Love

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    next year not last year

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    still gonna win the east tbh. King James has proven he doesn't need HCA to win, by winning a road game in the last 24 series he's played in

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still in an Eastern Conference playoff bracket at the end of the day.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take HCA in the finals.

In Bud We Trust SquawkinHawkBigCock's Avatar
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    by winning a road game in the last 24 series he's played in
    Such a vanilla stat

Any team can win a road. Every single series is not a sweep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there goes HC throughout ..Lebron can't do it by himself any more...That's huge blow as far Cavs plan to pace James in regular season...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there goes HC throughout ..Lebron can't do it by himself any more.That's huge blow, tbh
    he's never done it by himself. he tried to earlier in his career but ended up just being raped constantly. once his asshole became an alternate landing site for the shuttle, he cried his way to miami and let wade & bosh carry him

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    there goes HC throughout ..Lebron can't do it by himself any more...That's huge blow as far Cavs plan to pace James in regular season...

Love and Irving will be rested and healthy for June this time because their jew coach will have his full roster from the start instead of digging themselves out of a 19-20 hole, and they won't have to trade for a real center and SG midseason. The 33 minute plan for LeBron is already being worked out. Seed doesn't matter because King James can win a road series in the finals on the court of any team in the league, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should still be a top 3 team in the east despite this injury since the east is pretty ty but long term this is not a good sign for Kyrie, Knee injuries tend to be chronic and effect PG's the most.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still gonna win the east tbh. King James has proven he doesn't need HCA to win, by winning a road game in the last 24 series he's played in
    What a stupid ing stat 20 of those series were against teams in a conference.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love and Irving will be rested and healthy for June this time because their jew coach will have his full roster from the start instead of digging themselves out of a 19-20 hole, and they won't have to trade for a real center and SG midseason. The 33 minute plan for LeBron is already being worked out. Seed doesn't matter because King James can win a road series in the finals on the court of any team in the league, tbh
    go away

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With a competent backup, maybe it even works.. Lebron can hold the ball for longer like he likes, and they might figure out how to use Love's offensive skills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spus are champion contenders cavs are to right forum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron could be more worn out trying to handle the ball all the time

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This seals their fate. Irving isn't going to be at the top of his game come playoff time.

Western conference champion will be the NBA champion again.

Now Spurs just need to demolish the Warriors come playoff time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks for Irving.

As for the Spurs, if all this does is allow San Antonio to finish with a higher record than Cleveland, it's a net win in the case of an possible Finals matchup.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks for Irving.

As for the Spurs, if all this does is allow San Antonio to finish with a higher record than Cleveland, it's a net win in the case of an possible Finals matchup.
    Possible Finals matchup? More like inevitably likely. Who's going to beat them, the Hawks? Bulls?

This is GREAT news for the Spurs. Hoping Love's shoulder bothers him for awhile too, not because I hate the guy... but they must finish with a lower record than us if we want to win it all.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have the wrong "my team" name.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    You have the wrong "my team" name.

Kori's fault

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Possible Finals matchup? More like inevitably likely. Who's going to beat them, the Hawks? Bulls?

This is GREAT news for the Spurs. Hoping Love's shoulder bothers him for awhile too, not because I hate the guy... but they must finish with a lower record than us if we want to win it all.
    I absolutely LOVE the moves the Spurs have made, but I have a hard time calling any team inevitable for the playoffs...even the Spurs or Cavs. Cleveland certainly has a leg up playing in a watered down conference, but there is still a whole long season to play and, as usual, it will come down to chemistry, health, and probably a lucky bounce or two for both teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that 70´s style face.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I absolutely LOVE the moves the Spurs have made, but I have a hard time calling any team inevitable for the playoffs...even the Spurs or Cavs. Cleveland certainly has a leg up playing in a watered down conference, but there is still a whole long season to play and, as usual, it will come down to chemistry, health, and probably a lucky bounce or two for both teams.
    Unless someone shoots Lebron dead, the Cavs are a shoe-in for the Finals. Even if the Cavs are comprised of Lebron and 14 NBDL players.

Thread Information