Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just curious how people fight and bicker over "Who is responsible for winning 5?"...

Kawhi Player Fans argue that Kawhi is responsible....antiquated mainstream media big 3 player fans argue that Timmy is responsible....yet Diaw gets no love.

that...I'm starting the Boris Diaw Player Fan Krew right now. My Bobo was inserted into the starting lineup in game 3....then BOOM!!!!! Blow-out city followed...

Guess me and Ricky Rubio are the only two members as of now....

FkLA did always say that Diaw>Lee....he's got a membership waiting. All he needs to do is apply...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    player fan take tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    player fans

got learn english

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is not the best player on the spurs until he can dominate a full playoff series. If he was a truly great player he would not disappear half of the time like he always does come playoff time. He has never dominated a 7 game series like Tim did in his prime or Drob. The jury is still out whether or not he can be a franchise player. We will find out this season.
    Kawhi was the MVP of the 2014 finals Slicer so he did dominate a series and against Lebron James of all players. I would love for him to be more consistent and aggressive for a full series and not just half but he has done pretty well already for his young age. I would also love him to hit his damn FT's late in games but that's a different subject.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree, but "in this team"? Wtf, bad English teacher?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi Player Fans argue that Kawhi is responsible....antiquated mainstream media big 3 player fans argue that Timmy is responsible....yet Diaw gets no love.
    Diaw was awesome that series. I actually think Spurs could have won the Finals series without Kawhi (replacing him with a middling SF, not a D-Leaguer). Heat were outmatched and ran out of gas

He IS one of the key reasons they won the le. His block on Westbrook in Game 6 saved that game and prevented a Game 7. Probably the most important play that entire postseason, or on par with Lillard's series winner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is 100% correct, Leonard is our MVP, best player on the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No self respecting spurs fans who watched him carry the spurs into a 20-2 record the last two months of the season last year would say otherwise.

Get over your nostalgia.

Even Mainstream media aggres. You guys are embarrassing.

http://www.cbssports.com/video/playe...arcus-aldridge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game 1 Splitter starts = Close game until "crampgate"
    Game 2 Splitter starts = Heat win
    Game 3 Diaw starts = Spurs blowout
    Game 4 Diaw starts = Spurs blowout
    Game 5 Diaw starts = Spurs blowout

Diaw 2.0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is 100% correct, Leonard is our MVP, best player on the team.
    Sup

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ever since Diaw joined the team we've made the conference finals every year except for last year when the got Clips got flukishly hot for a few games then choked to the Rockets......hmm.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ever since Diaw joined the team we've made the conference finals every year except for last year when the got Clips got flukishly hot for a few games then choked to the Rockets......hmm.....
    Diaw has been a part of it no doubt. Kawhi though has also been a big part of the resurgence so I would say without either of them the Spurs would not have been to back to back finals and the WCF the year before that pretty much. Those two being picked up (One in the draft) was huge. Spurs pre 2012 were first or second round fodder for a few years, it was rough to say the least. Diaw though slept on, huge part of the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just curious how people fight and bicker over "Who is responsible for winning 5?"...

that...I'm starting the Boris Diaw Player Fan Krew right now. My Bobo was inserted into the starting lineup in game 3....then BOOM!!!!! Blow-out city followed...

Guess me and Ricky Rubio are the only two members as of now....

FkLA did always say that Diaw>Lee....he's got a membership waiting. All he needs to do is apply...
    Sign me up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remeber FKLA taking for his Diaw>Lee take...

it turns out FKLA was right all along. Sombody bump that thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defense is always underrated, but Kawhi's defensive qualities together with still inconsistent offense really make him the best player on the team already.
    But all of OPs takes regarding his great offense, how he should get the most shots, that he will be MVP someday... blablabla ... that's just hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Diaw was awesome that series. I actually think Spurs could have won the Finals series without Kawhi (replacing him with a middling SF, not a D-Leaguer). Heat were outmatched and ran out of gas

He IS one of the key reasons they won the le. His block on Westbrook in Game 6 saved that game and prevented a Game 7. Probably the most important play that entire postseason, or on par with Lillard's series winner.
    I would say Diaws 3 against Dallas because if they lose that game series is over and no Wcf or Finals plays matter. Manus trey was huge too against OKC.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been real busy with work lately so I've stayed away for a bit. I see you've been holding it down as always, keeping these Porker fan boys on check.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our numbers grow every day....

Diaw Player Fans Unite !!!!

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should trade him while his value is still high tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut the up. Kawhi is the reason Tim got 5. Don't get it twisted, got.
    He's also a big part of the reason Tim didn't get 6 last season.

Just saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sick and tired of this player fans debacle!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's also a big part of the reason Tim didn't get 6 last season.

Just saying.
    I would say TP was actually a bigger reason. If he plays anywhere near an average NBA starting PG, they probably win the series. Sure Kawhi had his struggles, but he had to deal with a ball hogging PG that was playing badly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kawhi Player Fans argue that Kawhi is responsible....
    Not only them...Buford too.

"Kawhi’s given our team and our organization a lift that has put us back in position to compete for championships. That’s a special gift to receive from a player"

Let's just say without Kawhi, the Spurs wouldn't make the Finals again. And it's reasonable
    to think that since you need a guy who can play at great level on both ends against the best player of the world. Kawhi did it in 2014 Finals and the Spurs won the le.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our numbers grow every day....

Diaw Player Fans Unite !!!!
    Everyone loves Bobo! Me too. This board need more Diaw's appreciation threads. Do it!

Thread Information