Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary compared Republicans to terrorists. What the is she thinking!?
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/27/politi...rorist-groups/

Very low blow and this is NOT the way to win back doubters.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    VRWC/Repugs have caused, and will continue to cause, more damage to USA than Muslim terrorists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm Ridin' with Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden would be a horrific president. Thank goodness he has zero chance.

The next president will be GOP no doubt about it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm Ridin' with Biden.
    The Repugs will go crazy trashing him, just like they've done with the Clintons for 25 years.

Krazy Kruz gave hint a day after Biden's son died, saying you can make a crowd laugh simply by saying "Joe Biden".

With the Repugs, it's never "here are our Repug policies vs Dem policies". It's always and forever personal witch-hunting, harassment, the politics of personal destruction.

Joe polls well now, but won't poll so well after the Repug/Fox/right-wing hate media attack dogs trash him. 10Ms of Americans and Spurstalkers are intensely, irretrievably stupid, ignorant suckers for Repug/Fox LIES and slander. Witness how they are being suckered by Trump.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Repugs will go crazy trashing him, just like they've done with the Clintons for 25 years.

Krazy Kruz gave hint a day after Biden's son died, saying you can make a crowd laugh simply by saying "Joe Biden".

With the Repugs, it's never "here are our Repug policies vs Dem policies". It's always and forever personal witch-hunting, harassment, the politics of personal destruction.

Joe polls well now, but won't poll so well after the Repug/Fox/right-wing hate media attack dogs trash him. 10Ms of Americans and Spurstalkers are intensely, irretrievably stupid, ignorant suckers for Repug/Fox LIES and slander. Witness how they are being suckered by Trump.
    The Republicans who support Trump are just like you.
    They are angry, bitter, apocalyptic types. People who react to specific events as the end of the U.S. Lots of old crotchety people, or your general nut jobs, who read every tea leaf as the end of the world or some sort of plan hatched by entrenched sneaky planners out to ruin you.

People like you and m<s magnify specific events and then pigeon hole them to fit your ideology so that the same evil doers can be blamed who are ruining our way of life now and forever. It's comical. Contemplate the wretched world with all the personal boogeymen so that this moment in history, your moment, is the worst ever.

Please try to have a good day. Go have a beer tonight with friends and laugh at yourself and each other.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Republicans who support Trump are just like you.
    They are angry, bitter, apocalyptic types. People who react to specific events as the end of the U.S. Lots of old crotchety people, or your general nut jobs, who read every tea leaf as the end of the world or some sort of plan hatched by entrenched sneaky planners out to ruin you.

People like you and m<s magnify specific events and then pigeon hole them to fit your ideology so that the same evil doers can be blamed who are ruining our way of life now and forever. It's comical. Contemplate the wretched world with all the personal boogeymen so that this moment in history, your moment, is the worst ever.

Please try to have a good day. Go have a beer tonight with friends and laugh at yourself and each other.
    You're full of , GFY

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Biden/Warren Combo would have more Democrats energized than that stale ass Hillary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol no need to thrash Bidwn. He trashes himself.

white house cringing every time he appears in public

sexually assaulting a senators wife in live telecast

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    VRWC/Repugs have caused, and will continue to cause, more damage to USA than Muslim terrorists.

That "Reset" policy is working great with Putin.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see anything wrong with that statement. It's like saying Repugs are dirty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol no need to thrash Bidwn. He trashes himself.

white house cringing every time he appears in public

sexually assaulting a senators wife in live telecast
    If Trump gets the nomination or runs third party Ronald McDonald could win on the Democratic ticket.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin is a military genius. Pls don't compare him to the GOP. They wouldn't be able to find the toilet in a USAF F17

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What damage has Putin done to USA, that compares with the damage the VRWC/Repugs have done?

Putin is so screwed now, with the price of his oil so low (thanks, Saudi Arabia) and financial (NON-SHOOTING) pain the West is laying on Russia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're full of , GFY
    So why is the U.S. made to be falling apart every four years?

And people buy into it... What is this mysterious four year cycle of doom?

Many of the supporters appear to see Trump with Reagan-tinted glasses, describing the candidate who said in May, “this country is a hole, and we’re going down fast,” as the second coming of the Republican icon known for his sunny optimism.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...#ixzz3k7t7xeJw

And Iran Contra (largely forgotten by Republican candidates this year) helped Democrats cry crash and burn. And helped get Democrats elected; Gloom and doom about important issues but hardly apocalyptic.

Boots plays the demise of the U.S. just as the people he chides, and it has never dawned on him. What is the U.S. Boots? F'd and UnF-able?
    Last edited by pgardn; 08-28-2015 at 11:14 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin is a military genius. Pls don't compare him to the GOP. They wouldn't be able to find the toilet in a USAF F17
    Genius...

He has overstepped in Ukraine and has led his country into a financial mess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Genius...

Yet his approval rating is off the charts. Take a look around. Every country is a financial mess.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Genius...

US/EU provoked him into Ukraine, overthrowing his puppet in Ukraine, trying get Ukraine into EU, which earlier the West promised they wouldn't do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US/EU provoked him into Ukraine, overthrowing his puppet in Ukraine, trying get Ukraine into EU, which earlier the West promised they wouldn't do.
    Boutons is a Putin apologist?

Damn. Didn't see that coming. Can't blame that one on Bush.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Trump gets the nomination or runs third party Ronald McDonald could win on the Democratic ticket.
    I really hope he runs third party, would ruin the GOPs chances not to mention the entertainment value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet his approval rating is off the charts. Take a look around. Every country is a financial mess.
    His approval in Russia at the expense of making NATO stronger. He has allowed the U.S. to get further entrenched in Eastern Europe. We are doing joint exercises and sending in military hardware as I type. Russia is doing far worse than other countries. Their overall standard of living is much worse than even Greece. You need to read.

And do you invest in the ruble since his military genius has brought Russia into such a powerful standing? you should.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well he fell into our devious trap ya moonbat.
    Have we almost taken over the world yet?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boutons is a Putin apologist?
    You Lie, asshole.

I'm informing all y'all jingoist rednecks that US/EU provoked Putin to grab the ethnic Russian east Ukraine and Crimea before Ukraine joined NATO which would have given Ukraine the "all for one" NATO defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You failed to mention the President before, who was Western leaning, got thrown out for corruption just like the Russian leaning president. If the Ukraine did not have a totally ineffective government laden with graft this would not have happened.
    Last edited by pgardn; 08-28-2015 at 12:18 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    democrats constantly lecture about "civility" and "tone" but have no problem calling the GOP terrorists

Thread Information