Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    absolutely all lives do matter but this is about media reporting...you guys keep asking why dont they report the same...somehow implying unfairness in reporting....you dont like when the media does it because its unfair and it shows the leftist agenda of only caring about black peoples issues....

Do you see the irony of your thinking?

Well guess what....welcome to our world!!!!

Yall cry the reporting is unfair and biased and yet you're still ok with all the unfair and biased treatment of black people...cops treat us unfairly, ins utionalized systems treat us unfairly, were judged as a group instead as individuals like everyone else...but you're cool with those agendas, the unfairness and bias....but you're only concerned with unfair media reporting of whites.... guess what you get a very small taste of what it feels like to be treated unfairly and you cry and moan over that...yall are very weak and wouldn't last a day in the shoes of the average black person...lol @ unfair....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    The other thing is yall are the majority....we have it bad as it is...imagine if the media narrative changed to allow sterotuping of a minority group....you guys would persecute and there would be a lot of violence against that minority group....whites are the protected majority...if you guys are stereotyped no one can persecute you because you own the system...so in a sense you're playing with house money....

Ket me know if you still dont get the big picture....I can explain further tbh..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    k

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    why dont a rich black person open up their own media news channel and start reporting ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    why dont a rich black person open up their own media news channel and start reporting ?

Dont pivot..stick to the topic...Imma scorch some asses with this one

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    u know the media is own by white folks...

good luck with that if ur a ethnic minority

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    u know the media is own by white folks...

good luck with that if ur a ethnic minority

This is the problem with people who think the media is pushing a leftist agenda..so what if they are...yall got it made..you own America anyway so why complain....because everything has to be perfect in your merry little lives....well guess what..blacks have been getting shatted on for centuries in myriads of ways..and we learn to deal with it....one little thing goes off kilter for yall and you act like its the end of the ing world....wah wah wah the media is treating me unfairly...like I said welcome to our world.....we deal with bias and unfairness all day everyday....

Cry me a ing river....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    LOL @ this stupid thread.

I can't wait for the Hispanics to start in on this stuff. All I ever hear is black lives blah blah blah and poor white people don't get the same air time.

Every race just es and moans. Maybe if black people can get together and start trying to make a positive difference within their group that might help. The problem with them is nothing is their fault, there are too many idiots that glorify violence and a thug lifestyle and too many that don't take responsibility for their actions and would rather blame someone else for their shortcomings.

White people expect everything just given to them and have an at ude where they expect people to listen to them or hand them opportunities just because. They are either have a sense of en lement or are lazy and want to blame everything on the blacks and hispanics for what they don't have.

Don't get me wrong, every race has good people but idiots like you want to separate everything and put people in categories.

When a person dies it can't be "Oh man that is horrible. I feel bad for their family" No. It has to be "Was it a black guy that got killed?" "What was the other person? Black? White?"

gets old. You guys feed the media with all your BS.

People need to start taking responsibility for their actions. Every ethnicity just wants to blame someone else.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This is the problem with people who think the media is pushing a leftist agenda..so what if they are...yall got it made..you own America anyway so why complain....because everything has to be perfect in your merry little lives....well guess what..blacks have been getting shatted on for centuries in myriads of ways..and we learn to deal with it....one little thing goes off kilter for yall and you act like its the end of the ing world....wah wah wah the media is treating me unfairly...like I said welcome to our world.....we deal with bias and unfairness all day everyday....

Cry me a ing river....
    Ooooohhhh poor Kool. I feel so bad for you. How have you been hurt? I thought you lived a privileged lifestyle? Why don't you help teach and encourage your brothers to follow in your footsteps instead of glorifying hate against another group?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Whitest guy on the forum still trying to race bait. Shouldn't you still be on "vacation" in Jamaica or something?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    LOL @ this stupid thread.

I can't wait for the Hispanics to start in on this stuff. All I ever hear is black lives blah blah blah and poor white people don't get the same air time.

Every race just es and moans. Maybe if black people can get together and start trying to make a positive difference within their group that might help. The problem with them is nothing is their fault, there are too many idiots that glorify violence and a thug lifestyle and too many that don't take responsibility for their actions and would rather blame someone else for their shortcomings.

White people expect everything just given to them and have an at ude where they expect people to listen to them or hand them opportunities just because. They are either have a sense of en lement or are lazy and want to blame everything on the blacks and hispanics for what they don't have.

Don't get me wrong, every race has good people but idiots like you want to separate everything and put people in categories.

When a person dies it can't be "Oh man that is horrible. I feel bad for their family" No. It has to be "Was it a black guy that got killed?" "What was the other person? Black? White?"

gets old. You guys feed the media with all your BS.

People need to start taking responsibility for their actions. Every ethnicity just wants to blame someone else.
    What an amazing rambling, incoherent, cluster of a response....

Either you have a hard time staying on topic or just too dumb to understand and logically follow a discussion..

But I'm glad you did respond because all are welcomed no matter how stupid. ...and you prove my point...by doing the very thing you're complaining about ya stupid ....

Again on point....stop complaining about the vermin in the media with their leftist agenda...nothing wrong with it tbh..afterall..you losers got Fox News

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Ooooohhhh poor Kool. I feel so bad for you. How have you been hurt? I thought you lived a privileged lifestyle? Why don't you help teach and encourage your brothers to follow in your footsteps instead of glorifying hate against another group?

Again who said I was personally wronged...I'm just standing up for the little man..but I get my fair share of racism at times....and again what does it mean to teach my brother....ok...I will teach my brother but I will also teach the white man to change his evil ways..that sounds good dip ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Again who said I was personally wronged...I'm just standing up for the little man..but I get my fair share of racism at times....and again what does it mean to teach my brother....ok...I will teach my brother but I will also teach the white man to change his evil ways..that sounds good dip ?
    LOL

You really are stupid. You think posting on here is going to "teach" anyone anything? Do you not know what it means to be an example to someone else? You think it means to badmouth and degrade another human being because of their skin color? Isn't that what you are supposed to be fighting AGAINST? You have your head so far up your ass that you can't see how stupid you look.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    absolutely all lives do matter but this is about media reporting...you guys keep asking why dont they report the same...somehow implying unfairness in reporting....you dont like when the media does it because its unfair and it shows the leftist agenda of only caring about black peoples issues....

Do you see the irony of your thinking?

Well guess what....welcome to our world!!!!

Yall cry the reporting is unfair and biased and yet you're still ok with all the unfair and biased treatment of black people...cops treat us unfairly, ins utionalized systems treat us unfairly, were judged as a group instead as individuals like everyone else...but you're cool with those agendas, the unfairness and bias....but you're only concerned with unfair media reporting of whites.... guess what you get a very small taste of what it feels like to be treated unfairly and you cry and moan over that...yall are very weak and wouldn't last a day in the shoes of the average black person...lol @ unfair....
    lol @ "us"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings

Cry me a ing river....
    Doing a good job on your own

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

you're an asshole

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils

Cry me a ing river....
    The Problem America stopped striving to be the Best and instead the fairest. Today, USA is an average White nation and steadily declining. But the small minority is better off (who cares when majority is worse off)

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    OP is so white, he's practically albino.

Thread Information