Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Ave you guys been following this dude? Since the trial he's been talking to liberals and nogs nonstop on social media, called Obama a baboon, and the other day posted a pic taunting those who wish him harm. He was kicked back with a cigar grinning at his haters. How can one man be so based?

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/55dfc9dee4b0aec9f352cb07
    Last edited by m>s; 08-28-2015 at 08:59 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's an idiot

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's just one cuckservative's opinion, a lot of people think he's pretty based

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patriot George. Trump going to tap him as his running mate and run away with the election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trolling on a pro level. Not my cup of tea

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's be awesome if Trump hires him as his white house spokesman

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trump actually would be solid for black Americans as far as that goes. Deporting the illegals would bump up wages and create jobs for the working class.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    That's just one cuckservative's opinion, a lot of people think he's pretty based
    What does based mean?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump actually would be solid for black Americans as far as that goes. Deporting the illegals would bump up wages and create jobs for the working class.
    If you're worried about the low income hicks, I'm pretty sure there's plenty street corners you can do your begging in..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is the biggest myth in history.

The jobs that illegal do no citizen can do as efficiently cheaply and cleanly.

Us would fall back behind African countries if illegal are gone. The backbone of the economy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All y'all gun fellators LOVE GZ for killing an unarmed n!gg@, implementing FL's (white man can) SYG law.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is the biggest myth in history.

The jobs that illegal do no citizen can do as efficiently cheaply and cleanly.

Us would fall back behind African countries if illegal are gone. The backbone of the economy
    Have any real studies been done on likely outcome if illegals deported?
    I don't mean by Ozzy Osbounes twunt seed.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    All y'all gun fellators LOVE GZ for killing an unarmed n!gg@, implementing FL's (white man can) SYG law.
    You love Vester Flanagan for killing two unarmed white reporters.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    this is the biggest myth in history.The jobs that illegal do no citizen can do as efficiently cheaply and cleanly.Us would fall back behind African countries if illegal are gone. The backbone of the economy
    If you're going to keep reposting this meme by all means please produce proof. Who did the jobs before the 80s? Sure these companies might have to pay a living wage but these jobs are for people who would otherwise not even be able to find work. You think just because they pay an illegal minimum wage that it means it's cheap? Cheap for the employer only, not for the taxpayer. We subsidize the costs of school for their children, special esl programs, every trip to the ER for a cold, $20,000 a pop for 400,000 anchor baby births annually, the list goes on and on. Every serious study shows that they are a huge net loss.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boots take on Vester was as bad as I have ever read.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You love Vester Flanagan for killing two unarmed white reporters.
    You Lie

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boots take on Vester was as bad as I have ever read.
    you're full of , GFY.

I stated some reasons, black, gay, fired, why the shooter was ed up over the years, now those reasons are being confirmed. I never said what y'all es put in my words, I don't support murder.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-28-2015 at 12:00 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have any real studies been done on likely outcome if illegals deported?
    I don't mean by Ozzy Osbounes twunt seed.
    Yes. Even a movie was made. A day without messicans. Watch it study it. Fear it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're going to keep reposting this meme by all means please produce proof. Who did the jobs before the 80s? Sure these companies might have to pay a living wage but these jobs are for people who would otherwise not even be able to find work. You think just because they pay an illegal minimum wage that it means it's cheap? Cheap for the employer only, not for the taxpayer. We subsidize the costs of school for their children, special esl programs, every trip to the ER for a cold, $20,000 a pop for 400,000 anchor baby births annually, the list goes on and on. Every serious study shows that they are a huge net loss.

Completely wrong. The aging citizen population health care costs plus the # of citizens on welfare completely eclipses any loss due to illegals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're full of , GFY.

I stated some reasons, black, gay, fired, why the shooter was ed up over the years, now those reased are being confirmed. I never said what y'all es put in my words, I don't support murder.
    You blame white society for a crazed black man and blame who for a crazed white man. Oh, white society?

Utter nonsense the way you assign blame. Like you know the guy.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Confederate VA whites trashing, insulting, ridiculing blacks, they NEVER learn. Well, they got a lesson now

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lmao you didn't actually refute anything. So basically since other things like the elderly cost money also we should just ignore the damage being done to our country by illegals? what kind of re logic is that? We can't control aging it's a part of life, what we can control is our borders.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Also illegals can and do get welfare if they have a citizen child

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    CN loves cops for killing unarmed blacks. I guess being unarmed only matters about whites, since everytime an unarmed black is shot, he loves to point to "not all unarmeds are not dangerous" excuse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao you didn't actually refute anything. So basically since other things like the elderly cost money also we should just ignore the damage being done to our country by illegals? what kind of re logic is that? We can't control aging it's a part of life, what we can control is our borders.
    We could kill old people who burden the economy. The rich ones, we keep.
    Like the Donald Trump assigning of "keepers" only we just flat out kill the none keepers.
    And we let The Donald decide. Hmmm... sounds familiar.

Thread Information