Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's up with the Jimmy Butler sucking from the Kawhi haters? That dude did worse against Matt Barnes than Kawhi did.

Kawhi: 19.6 PPG 7.3 RPG 1.5 SPG 45.5% FG 37.2 3P
    Jimmy: 16.0 PPG 4.0 RPG 1.0 SPG 34.6% FG 37.5 3P

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's up with the Jimmy Butler sucking from the Kawhi haters? That dude did worse against Matt Barnes than Kawhi did.

Kawhi: 19.6 PPG 7.3 RPG 1.5 SPG 45.5% FG 37.2 3P
    Jimmy: 16.0 PPG 4.0 RPG 1.0 SPG 34.6% FG 37.5 3P
    What happened to Kawhi when he was sucking and outplayed by Barnes in those 3 meaningful games wouldn't been happening to Jimmy who has more mental thoughness...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to Kawhi when he was sucking and outplayed by Barnes in those 3 meaningful games wouldn't been happening to Jimmy who has more mental thoughness...
    And that is based off what? Jimmy Butler hasn't even made it past the 2nd round in the Eastern Conference and his playoff numbers weren't much better than Kawhi's. Also lets not act like Jimmy had a stellar 3 games when the Bulls lost 3 straight to the Cavs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that is based off what? Jimmy Butler hasn't even made it past the 2nd round in the Eastern Conference and his playoff numbers weren't much better than Kawhi's. Also lets not act like Jimmy had a stellar 3 games when the Bulls lost 3 straight to the Cavs.
    Cause Jimmy is more natural compe or that naturally take it on himself without giving , not like Kawhi rely very much on other to lead him, not like Kawhi has personality problem that caused bad guy image players like Matt Barnes to get into his head...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cause Jimmy is more natural compe or that naturally take it on himself without giving , not like Kawhi rely very much on other to lead him, not like Kawhi has personality problem that caused bad guy image players like Matt Barnes to get into his head...
    lol Jimmy can't even get past the 2nd round in the pathetic Eastern Conference, whereas Kawhi won FMVP and led the Spurs to 3 straight blowout wins against the Heat for an NBA Championship. Maybe Jimmy should start giving a maybe then he'd stop chucking and costing the Bulls games...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Jimmy can't even get past the 2nd round in the pathetic Eastern Conference, whereas Kawhi won FMVP and led the Spurs to 3 straight blowout wins against the Heat for an NBA Championship. Maybe Jimmy should start giving a maybe then he'd stop chucking and costing the Bulls games...
    lol Matt Barnes! Jimmy has much more attenuating cir stances, Lets see Kawhi comes out big not only in blowout wins but also in close games more often...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Matt Barnes! Jimmy has much more attenuating cir stances, Lets see Kawhi comes out big not only in blowout wins but also in close games more often...
    lol did you forget my first point. Kawhi did better than Jimmy against Matt Barnes. Oops try again. Lets see Jimmy get past the 2nd round before praising him as a natural compe or/Kobe wannabe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, an injured Parker that was out half the year and injured in the playoffs is still a top 50ish player in the league going into next season. And last season he was top 15. According to da Krew he was top 100 last year and top 300 this year. Good calls guys.
    Just like how AP ranks teams. It doesn't mean before the opening game.

Tony played like dog . You could give his role to CoJo and he would be at least as good as Tony was last year including the playoffs, probably better. People tend to give bonus points for past performances with these things, and current status is basically disregarded. No one wants to be that guy who ranked Tony dead last if he has a resurgence. Still, truth be told, he has a lot to prove now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol did you forget my first point. Kawhi did better than Jimmy against Matt Barnes. Oops try again. Lets see Jimmy get past the 2nd round before praising him as a natural compe or/Kobe wannabe.
    Some random regular season games against Matt Barnes that doesn't mean can't be compare against the 3 meaningful playoff games against Matt Barnes that Kawhi ed up big time...
    Last edited by kobyz; 09-07-2015 at 01:32 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some random regular season games against Matt Barnes that doesn't mean can't be compare against the 3 meaningful playoff games against Matt Barnes that Kawhi ed up big time...
    This criteria is meaningless if it only applies to Kawhi.
    According to Brazil, Kawhi missed 17 shots against Barnes in all series, 17 shots mean 15% of Kawhi shots, also Kawhi he was double teamed in the series and still averaged 20ppg.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This criteria is meaningless if it only applies to Kawhi.
    According to Brazil, Kawhi missed 17 shots against Barnes in all series, 17 shots mean 15% of Kawhi shots, also Kawhi he was double teamed in the series and still averaged 20ppg.
    It was a tale of two halves of the series. The first half was pretty good. The second half was lousy. I'm a KL fan; but he let the moment get too big. Hopefully, he owns up to it and keeps progressing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overall, a solid list. Like any list, you can quibble with a bunch of things, but in general, they more or less have the vast majority of players in the range they should be in, they clearly put an extensive amount of thought/research into it and have a more than elementary understanding of the game.

Parker at 53 is fine, considering it's not based entirely off of last season and is somewhat a projection of the season to come.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker at 53 is fine, considering it's not based entirely off of last season and is somewhat a projection of the season to come.
    That has been the problem with the "discussions" (I'm being kind here) about Parker on this board. Consider the following two statements:
    1) Parker was terrible last year.
    2) Parker will never be good again.

Basically everyone agrees with #1, but those with an agenda against Parker try to conflate the statements, saying that anyone who agrees with #1 must also agree with #2. A special breed of dumbass adds in:
    3) Parker has never been good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like Diaw got shafted. I feel he's better than alot of the players that made this list...

Thread Information