Post Count
    they're claiming the ref was using racial slurs but who really knows

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    they're claiming the ref was using racial slurs but who really knows

Might be.

But this is not how it's taken care of. That is assault. I don't know what the UIL contract with the Refs are but those kids should be taken to juvy. If 18, assault and possible incarceration. Can't have that happening.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The following tells you were it all starts.

Misconceived. Wtf does this mean?
    Unfortunate. Oh, fortune is involved, well then all is well.
    A father of one of the John Jay players believed to have been involved in the incident told SB Nation that the viral video is being "misconceived," but chose to withhold a statement:
    I have advised my son to let the school put out the response to that misconceived video. Once that happens I will be more than happy to share with you and to share my feelings about an unfortunate incident.

My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count
    Stupid ass kids. Ah well, that's two less thugs off the streets and soon to be behind bars.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Back in high school I did something like that to one of my coaches. The said coach was one of the biggest assholes I was ever associated with, so me and my best friend decided to get a little pay back. On a running play I locked up with my best friend who happened to be about 6'4 and 275 lbs. We locked up and ran towards the sidelines looking like I was blocking him and he was fighting the block, and just before I got to the sideline I tossed my buddy right into my coach.

Everyone including the other coaches Cheered us for playing so tough, but the truth is we could have been on WWE it was all staged to just take a shot at that SOB. My buddy and I still laugh about it.

Oh, and my buddy absolutely blasted that coach and landed on top of him, funny as from what everyone else told me.

That coach recently retired, he was the AD in some high school out in Johnson City.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    wrong forum

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    North Texas Mean Green
    Post Count
    If it's true they were using racial slurs... on top of the bad calls that lost them the game... I hope that referee suffered permanent brain damage, honestly.

Thread Information