My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Nathan Eovaldi (15-3) out for the rest of the year, that will mean CC Sabathia will have to step up from injury tonight against Baltimore. The O's had a crushing home run from Chris Davis, beating us 2-1 in the 9th. We remain 1.5 games back of Toronto.

We have a critical stretch coming up including a 4 game series against Toronto, followed by a three game series against the Mets. That will be huge in deciding if we will be a wild-card team, or take the division. Regardless, the Yanks are rocking this year, and I'm not scared of them playing from the Wild Card.

Early on it looked like Pineda would be their ace, but with injuries and struggles it didn't work out. It was down to rookie sensation Luis Severino, Masahiro Tanaka, and Eovaldi, but with Eovaldi's injury, it looks like it will be Tanaka. Too much pressure for Severino.

We have been missing Teixieira for a couple weeks now, and rookie sensation Greg Bird looks great. Still, Tex leads the team with 31 homers and we desperately need him soon. He will be back for the playoffs, as will Eovaldi.

A-Rod has been stepping up, with 30 homers, and McMann has 26 on the year. Beltran has been clutch. The Bronx Bombers have played amazing this year, well past expectations. It will be interesting to see how the end of the year holds up.

Playoff Line-up:
    Ellsbury
    Gardner
    Teixiera
    A-Rod
    Beltran
    Headley
    McMann
    Didi
    Bird (over Stephen Drew)

Playoff Rotation:
    Tanaka
    Severino
    Eovaldi
    Pineda
    Nova
    Sabathia

I think the pitching should go down to four, but it looks like Girardi wants to roll 6 deep.

Interesting to know: Carlos Beltran is statistically the best hitter in MLB playoff history, and arguably the most clutch in playoff history.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    This thread reeks of cat piss.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Yanks might not lead the division for another 3 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tex out for season with fractured right leg. Hate the Yankees, but that sucks tbh

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    k

Thread Information