Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

can't wait to laugh at the first apple fanladyboy that pulls out the $100 stylus
    I don't think they'll be able to hear you laughing while you're mowing their lawn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was some Alpha , dropping the pink iPhone. They know that the world is all about embracing got fairies and accepting that evolutionary dead end, which is why they did the pink iPhone and hired a got to run the company. Meanwhile, cucksung is still trying to convince the world that reading a size 6 fnt on the side of a phone is going to save the human race.
    that 'Pen' is probably a beta test for the Apple Dildo(tm). sung can use it to sodomize themselves when they have their 5th consecutive quarter of losses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that 'Pen' is probably a beta test for the Apple Dildo(tm). sung can use it to sodomize themselves when they have their 5th consecutive quarter of losses.
    "Coming this fall, exclusively for Cucksung owners, is the iDildo™. This sleek, innovative dildo is something the world has never seen. It has over 20 vibrate settings, one for each piece of bloatware app on your phone! Our tech guys have meticulously designed the iDildo™ to be exactly like a Kimchisung phone, including constant lagging, a mandatory FREE! stylus - a must for our majority fat fingered buyers, and constant overheating/crashing! Our service reps have gone to 'Poorsung University' to learn how to give ty customer service that'll make even the fattest at Comcast blush!

Preorder your iDildo™ today!!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does Apple offer the replacement warranty when half of their customers break the stylus while fingering their assholes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does Apple offer the replacement warranty when half of their customers break the stylus while fingering their assholes?
    No but they get a taste of Tim's

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i preordered my 6s, gonna snap up that apple tv too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i preordered my 6s, gonna snap up that apple tv too.
    do you know when they're releasing the sim-free version with all the extra LTE bands?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you know when they're releasing the sim-free version with all the extra LTE bands?
    No idea, so swamped with beats repairs it's nit even funny

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Det rose gold iPhone's going to be injured and you won't be able to type texts properly because it's ignorant

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, i purchased my first Non-Ipod Apple device. 13 inch MacBook Pro

Any tips or tricks I should know? I have found OS X to be more organized and simplified but so also has a nooby feel. I would have to purchase the Apple iWorks to duplicate Microsoft Office?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, i purchased my first Non-Ipod Apple device. 13 inch MacBook Pro

Any tips or tricks I should know? I have found OS X to be more organized and simplified but so also has a nooby feel. I would have to purchase the Apple iWorks to duplicate Microsoft Office?
    If you're doing basic word processing, just download LibreOffice, tbh... it's not hip, but it's free and gets the job done

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why didnt u buy the 15inch?
    Too expensive. I used the Education [Student] discount

I originally wanted the 13-MacBook Air. Which is listed [w/discount] at $949. But needs a RAM upgrade to 8GB which costs $100. And with insurance it all came out to be $1350

So I scratched the RAM upgrade & insurance [$183] and got the MacBook Pro instead. $1200

The 15 inch MacBook Pro starts off @ $1899 which is out of my budget. I read the 13 inch Pro will start off @ $1500 this coming year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're doing basic word processing, just download LibreOffice, tbh... it's not hip, but it's free and gets the job done
    Thank you buddy! I will get that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boutons is holding out for the release of iDildo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too expensive. I used the Education [Student] discount

I originally wanted the 13-MacBook Air. Which is listed [w/discount] at $949. But needs a RAM upgrade to 8GB which costs $100. And with insurance it all came out to be $1350

So I scratched the RAM upgrade & insurance [$183] and got the MacBook Pro instead. $1200

The 15 inch MacBook Pro starts off @ $1899 which is out of my budget. I read the 13 inch Pro will start off @ $1500 this coming year.
    13 inch is all you need. I got one back in '08 then got a newer model last year, another 13 inch. I could afford a 15 inch but I just don't need the bigger screen tbh. My older 13 inch felt like it weighed a brick compared to the newer one.

Tips...well, the trackpad is super versatile. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204895 just play around with it and you'll figure it out. Also, you might wanna get a hard case for it. my first mac, I didn't have anything and the bottom got scratched to and back, with the black plastic bits falling apart. Then again, I used the out of it so it was to be expected.

the app store will have sales and free every now and then so keep an eye on that. And if you're a student and can afford it, there might be a student discount microsoft office for mac for cheap. Not sure how much it costs but it might be worth it if you don't want to take that jimmer lover ElNono's advice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got my new Apple TV. Alto's Adventure is super fun on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wife just bought a 6S Plus... really impressed with the speed and screen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My brother has the 6 Plus

It's fast and has a nice camera

But , you can't do anything with it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My brother has the 6 Plus

It's fast and has a nice camera

But , you can't do anything with it
    tbh what do you want to do with it? if it's fast and has internet connection, you can do anything. with a cucksung, you get internet connection but the phone itself is so ing slow because all the ram is dedicated to running the bloatware and ty os. you're better off sticking it under a table leg that is uneven.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh what do you want to do with it? if it's fast and has internet connection, you can do anything. with a cucksung, you get internet connection but the phone itself is so ing slow because all the ram is dedicated to running the bloatware and ty os. you're better off sticking it under a table leg that is uneven.
    my Samsung isnt slow tbh

Dont believe the HipsterXus circle jerk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my Samsung isnt slow tbh

Dont believe the HipsterXus circle jerk
    they're pretty in slow imo. friend of mine got a brand new S6 edge a couple months back and it couldn't handle multi tasking well or switching between apps. camera was ok, didn't give a about all the effects and crap: that's what apps are for. after playing around with it for an hour to see why some people like it, I was sick of that piece of . there's a reason why I don't touch my free samsung tablet that I got a couple years back. it struggles and crashes just to open the weather app. they got a nice screen, yes, but that's it. there's no wonder why people are switching to apple in droves.

if they're still making phones in a few years, I'll see if they've improved any. but for now...they suck porker's . Je Suis Patty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they're pretty in slow imo. friend of mine got a brand new S6 edge a couple months back and it couldn't handle multi tasking well or switching between apps. camera was ok, didn't give a about all the effects and crap: that's what apps are for. after playing around with it for an hour to see why some people like it, I was sick of that piece of . there's a reason why I don't touch my free samsung tablet that I got a couple years back. it struggles and crashes just to open the weather app. they got a nice screen, yes, but that's it. there's no wonder why people are switching to apple in droves.

if they're still making phones in a few years, I'll see if they've improved any. but for now...they suck porker's . Je Suis Patty.
    your friend is a huge got tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your friend is a huge got tbh
    for buying a samsung? yes he is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for buying a samsung? yes he is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs