Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    Gonna be 2-1 in about 36 hours.

And LOL at the Texas fans laughing at the SEC. You've run off half your conference with your iron fist bull (even UNC and Bama manage to play nice with their conference mates) and the entire athletic department is a complete dumpster fire. Don't mind the fence being down though. As long as Ass to Mouth U and Baylor are our biggest compe ion for elite Texas talent, we're going to clean the up.
    Last edited by spankadelphia; 09-18-2015 at 02:08 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

And LOL at the Texas fans laughing at the SEC. You've run off half your conference with your iron fist bull (even UNC and Bama manage to play nice with their conference mates) and the entire athletic department is a complete dumpster fire. Don't mind the fence being down though. As long as Ass to Mouth U and Baylor are our biggest compe ion for elite Texas talent, we're going to clean the up.
    TCU is up there. And TCU seems to be succeeding more than Aggy ever did

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    TCU is up there. And TCU seems to be succeeding more than Aggy ever did
    if aggy had stayed, they be in the driver seat with Baylor fighting for a playoff spot every year. Oh and as a bonus, crushing UT while they're down.

Instead they have to get into street fights with the SEC west and end up in the chick fuc bowl every year. And that's WITH
    Johnny

September 2015 and it's still lol aggy

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

The tide will turn.

The big hard Orange sun will rise again. We ran off some non contenders it's true. OU stayed. Others rose and have done far better than those that left.

Right now we just have to endure. I just thank God the Nick Saban thing never worked out with us. We could have won a National championship and I would have hated every minute of it.

BTw why are LSU's QBs on a UT level? I don't get this? Why are your QBs so bad? What happened. This will keep you from winning the SEC IMO. You guys have got about everything else it appears.
    Last edited by pgardn; 09-18-2015 at 09:25 PM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    if aggy had stayed, they be in the driver seat with Baylor fighting for a playoff spot every year. Oh and as a bonus, crushing UT while they're down.

Instead they have to get into street fights with the SEC west and end up in the chick fuc bowl every year. And that's WITH
    Johnny

Get your shots in now.

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    BTw why are LSU's QBs on a UT level? I don't get this? Why are your QBs so bad? What happened. This will keep you from winning the SEC IMO. You guys have got about everything else it appears.
    The potato head from last year is riding the pine. Brandon Harris is the QB now. He's a true sop re and very, very talented. As long as he lives up to his end of the bargain and doesn't pull a Perrilloux on us, we'll be fine at QB through 2017.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Get your shots in now.
    Aggy can't tho

Post Count

Johnny

Those Aggy teams the last two seasons would have lost a couple of games at least in the Big 12. Their defenses were horrible.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Ohhhhh.

If anyone watching the game, rewind and pause on the wide receiver that just left as he gets up. His arm is bending at the elbow and then again bending in the middle of the forearm.

Dude is done fo the year. .yeesh

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Nice win by Tech. It was nice to see Stockton get the TD run.

Post Count
    Good win for Tech.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Ohhhhh.

If anyone watching the game, rewind and pause on the wide receiver that just left as he gets up. His arm is bending at the elbow and then again bending in the middle of the forearm.

Dude is done fo the year. .yeesh
    Det arm....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-warning-icky/

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Nice win. Glad to see Kingsbury get that w last night.

Arkansas coming off two straight losses should be interesting. Here's to hoping we make it three.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Nice win by Tech. It was nice to see Stockton get the TD run.
    My favorite player. Can't wait to see what he does as the feature back next year

Nice win. Glad to see Kingsbury get that w last night.

Arkansas coming off two straight losses should be interesting. Here's to hoping we make it three.
    tech's defense is pretty meh. they did a good job of finishing the game though, something Kingsbury has been big on this year. a&m should handle them pretty easily if they take it seriously.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    My favorite player. Can't wait to see what he does as the feature back next year
    Over Grant?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Grant is explosive and fun to watch, but he disappeared in a lot of games last year when they needed him. I also wish he would do less dancing and just get up field.

once Stockton gets into the open field, he doesn't mess around with dancing. He turns on the jets and just flies past everyone. Thing of beauty, imo.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Grant is explosive and fun to watch, but he disappeared in a lot of games last year when they needed him. I also wish he would do less dancing and just get up field.

once Stockton gets into the open field, he doesn't mess around with dancing. He turns on the jets and just flies past everyone. Thing of beauty, imo.
    Indeed. That kid can fly.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    And on cue, Grant disappeared in the Baylor game.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Indeed. That kid can fly.

Thread Information