Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ratings have little to nothing to do with credibility, lol
    people got sick of their lack of credibility and that's why they stopped tuning in. their viewership has been in the gutter for years. the word is that it's been losing money and they keep it going for other reasons.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    word is

lol more conspiracies!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    it's not a conspiracy their viewership really is piss poor. anderson cooper and the other CNN analyst had the lowest ratings of anyone on tv.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    simple google search shows they are in the gutter. their dishonest coverage of the libya conflict back in 2011 is what did it for me.

http://www.rt.com/usa/204975-cnn-ratings-plummet-ac360/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol rt

lol another conspiracy theory.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    RT is objectively more trustworthy than cnn, nice fail

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RT is objectively more trustworthy than cnn, nice fail
    objectively

OK, show me your objective proof that RT is more trustworthy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^this poster is currently on time out for spamming and posting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ this poster is being a passive aggressive cuck because he's impotent and posting from his pillow fort in the suburban Metroplex.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's the female version of Romney with worse business credentials. But anybody going against shillary has a chance, tbh...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fiorina makes Hillary look warm & friendly but this is the time when primary voters like to flirt with people who have no chance at actually getting the nomination. A year from now we'll get to choose between Bush or Clinton. It will be an epic battle of more of the same vs more of the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I won't totally throw RT under the bus because they do produce some quality news products, but let's not pretend they are not the state-run media arm of Putin. Literally, they're fully funded by the Russian government.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's the female version of Romney with worse business credentials.
    Even worse than that... Romney at least had an ok record as Governor of Massachusetts.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol wasn't herman caine a number 2 at one point 4 years ago?

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I won't totally throw RT under the bus because they do produce some quality news products, but let's not pretend they are not the state-run media arm of Putin. Literally, they're fully funded by the Russian government.
    I trust Putin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RT actually comes across as pretty fair TBH. Interesting that Larry King is actually on the network. I don't think Larry would be on it if Putin were on the other end of his headset telling him what to say.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol wasn't herman caine a number 2 at one point 4 years ago?
    I think he was briefly #1 in some polls...as was Bachman, Perry, Santorum, and Gingrich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just like how republicans love black candidates that echo their view on race relations, i'm sure they're thrilled with having an anti-abortion female candidate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just like how republicans love black candidates that echo their view on race relations, i'm sure they're thrilled with having an anti-abortion female candidate
    One who's never had a child. 99% chance she had a 'bortion when she was younger

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t Coronate Carly Fiorina Just Yet

58 percent of Republicans and 64 percent of conservative Republicans want the next president to be “someone from outside the existing political establishment.”

Like the other candidates at the top of the Republican field, Fiorina seems to fit that bill. Only Fiorina isn’t a political outsider by choice, but by defeat.

Fiorina unleashed a scurrilous attack in her pitch to defund Planned Parenthood, saying of the attack videos released about the group:

“I dare Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama to watch these tapes. Watch a fully formed fetus on the table, its heart beating, its legs kicking, while someone says, ‘We have to keep it alive to harvest its brain.’ “

In fact, the footage of the fetus was “stock footage” that “was added to the video to dramatize its content,” according to PolitiFact, which rated Fiorina’s comments as “mostly false.”

FactCheck.org also said: “We are aware of no video showing such a scene.”

As Talking Points Memo’s Josh Marshall put it Friday: “Fiorina has a habit of simply making things up.”

But in a way, the veracity of the attack is only one of the problems here. The other is that Fiorina would deny reproductive health services to women who have vastly fewer resources, or choices, than she does.

Adele M. Stan on Thursday captured Fiorina perfectly in a blistering assessment in The American Prospect.

“The evil genius of Fiorina,” Stan wrote, “is her uncanny ability to play the gender warrior within the GOP while promoting the party’s misogyny.”

Stan continued: “But her feminism seems to begin and end with the fortunes of Fiorina herself, and seeing as she probably doesn’t rely on Planned Parenthood for her health care,

she’s happy to deprive millions of women of that care by promoting outright lies about the organization, as in her false description of the video she referenced.”

This distancing herself from the realities of less fortunate women is not new for Fiorina. When she became C.E.O. of Hewlett-Packard in 1999, she made thepreposterous claim that “there is not a glass ceiling… My gender is interesting but really not the subject of the story here.”

How many American women pressed up against that glass would agree with her?

But after Fiorina’s memoir “Tough Choices” was released in 2006, my colleague Joe Nocera wrote a column en led “Carly Fiorina’s Revisionist Chronicles” that detailed Hewlett-Packard’s lackluster performance during her tenure and stated emphatically:

“So I come here this Saturday morning to offer a simple corrective. Carly, it was about performance. And if you didn’t realize that then — and can’t admit it now — you should never have been Hewlett-Packard’s chief executive in the first place.”

We also have to ask ourselves now if Fiorina is the kind of person who should be president.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/opinion/charles-m-blow-dont-coronate-carly-fiorina-just-yet.html?_r=1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Her record at HP is totally indefensible for someone who is running for president especially when her sole credential is her executive business experience.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Her record at HP is totally indefensible for someone who is running for president especially when her sole credential is her executive business experience.
    Politically, CF did help McLiar get destroyed in 2008, and then, running as Demon Sheep, got destroyed in 2010 by Boxer for Senate.

CF is clearly a pathological lying con NOT punching above her weight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So her political experience is getting beat twice and never having held an elected political office? Ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Click below. You won't regret it.

http://carlyfiorina.org/

Thread Information