Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unnerved

Bull . They love being the Mecca

There's a reason there's a saying: This is ath Mecca of that.
    You think the Saudi government enjoys having a mass movement of all different sects of Muslims AFTER the Arab Spring? You totally don't get the Saudi government. You need to do some reading. You have no earthly idea what you are talking about.
    None.

If they could be considered the Mecca of everything Islamic without having massive numbers of people migrate in that would be peachy. But that's not how it works.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    You think the Saudi government enjoys having a mass movement of all different sects of Muslims AFTER the Arab Spring? You totally don't get the Saudi government. You need to do some reading. You have no earthly idea what you are talking about.
    None.

If they could be considered the Mecca of everything Islamic without having massive numbers of people migrate in that would be peachy. But that's not how it works.
    They make a ton of money from the pilgrims. A ton of money. This is big business for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They make a ton of money from the pilgrims. A ton of money. This is big business for them.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And these s bought their way to head the UN human rights council.
    UK and Saudi Arabia 'in secret deal' over human rights council place

Britain conducted secret vote-trading deals with Saudi Arabia to ensure both states were elected to the UN human rights council (UNHRC), according to leaked diplomatic cables.

The classified exchanges, the paper said, suggest that the UK initiated the secret negotiations by asking Saudi Arabia for its support. Both countries were eventually elected to the UNHRC, which has 47 member states.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    UK and Saudi Arabia 'in secret deal' over human rights council place

Britain conducted secret vote-trading deals with Saudi Arabia to ensure both states were elected to the UN human rights council (UNHRC), according to leaked diplomatic cables.

The classified exchanges, the paper said, suggest that the UK initiated the secret negotiations by asking Saudi Arabia for its support. Both countries were eventually elected to the UNHRC, which has 47 member states.
    These two s conspired 100 years ago for control of the Middle East and are now conspiring again.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now we know why Saud bought their way to the Human Rights Council:

Saudi Arabia sinks UN war crimes probe in Yemen. The Netherlands dropped their bid to establish an independent UN-led probe into alleged war crimes in Yemen, yielding to an alternative resolution proposed by Saudi Arabia, which stands accused of causing most of the civilian deaths in the conflict.

According to Amnesty International, many civilian killings in Yemen can be considered war crimes. In September, UN human rights chief Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein called for an independent, international inquiry into alleged war crimes in the country.

The do ent was opposed by Saudi Arabia and its Arab allies Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, all members of the council, as well as the Yemeni government in exile. The Saudis allegedly won their place at the council through a secret deal with the British government, according to the cables exposed by whistleblower website WikiLeaks.

While the Saudis kept pushing for their draft resolution to be passed, the US kept mostly silent on the debate, and didn’t voice support for the Dutch proposal.

Thread Information