Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    The Arab countries are pathetic. Even though ISIS is next door, they're worried about the Houthis in Yemen. They're too scared of Iran even though their strong enough to deal with Iran. Iran is no threat to taking over that region.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah. What's interesting is what Turkey's role will be? which side will they join? apparently right now Turkey is playing for both sides. At some point they will have to choose one, US or Russia.

they have been using the US like a cheap hooker, apparently all the bombings they have done was mostly to attack the Kurds and about 1% of the bombings were actually on the ISIS

Turkey is also in a power struggle vs China. Erdogan apparently wants to unify the chinese mulsim Ighurs to gain influence in the region. China does not want that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was inevitable. If the Middle East continued to up, a foreign power would intervene and take it over. Now its happening, but multiple foreign forces. Amazing stuff.
    Thanks, Repugs!

The M/E didn't up. It was ed by Repugs for the profits of US/UK BigOil.

The objective is to destroy ISIS in Syria and Iraq and its affiliates in other countries, like Russia's southern border, China's Muslim regions, Libya/North Africa, sub-Sahelian Africa. I doubt there will a "takeover", but I expect the foreign forces will occupy bases for a long time. No wham bam, thank you, ma'am.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    yeah. What's interesting is what Turkey's role will be? which side will they join? apparently right now Turkey is playing for both sides. At some point they will have to choose one, US or Russia.

they have been using the US like a cheap hooker, apparently all the bombings they have done was mostly to attack the Kurds and about 1% of the bombings were actually on the ISIS

Turkey is also in a power struggle vs China. Erdogan apparently wants to unify the chinese mulsim Ighurs to gain influence in the region. China does not want that.
    I think Turkey will join whoever is winning. But yeah, they do have that issue with China. They've asked for Pakistan's support against the Chinese in that matter, but Pakistan is on China's side. I think Turkey like everyone else will alienate the U.S. No one likes the U.S as much as they've used to. Its a fact everyone needs to accept.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Thanks, Repugs!

The M/E didn't up. It was ed by Repugs for the profits of US/UK BigOil.

The objective is to destroy ISIS in Syria and Iraq and its affiliates in other countries, like Russia's southern border, China's Muslim regions, Libya/North Africa, sub-Sahelian Africa. I doubt there will a "takeover", but I expect the foreign forces will occupy bases for a long time. No wham bam, thank you, ma'am.
    The Middle East has been ed up for a long time, but was stabilized by dictators. It was still a powder keg waiting for a spark. The Iraq war was the spark drawing everyone to that region. But the Arab spring wasn't just an uprising. This was intelligence backed toppling of dictators.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They won't get anything done without soldiers.

Its going to be a bigger mess.
    Assad's own people of importance have left. They are going to have to maintain a presence to prop him up. And in the long run that's a big fat loser. Good luck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Turkey will join whoever is winning. But yeah, they do have that issue with China. They've asked for Pakistan's support against the Chinese in that matter, but Pakistan is on China's side. I think Turkey like everyone else will alienate the U.S. No one likes the U.S as much as they've used to. Its a fact everyone needs to accept.
    Still more respect than China or Russia by a long shot. Accept this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Middle East has been ed up for a long time, but was stabilized by dictators. It was still a powder keg waiting for a spark. The Iraq war was the spark drawing everyone to that region. But the Arab spring wasn't just an uprising. This was intelligence backed toppling of dictators.
    goddam, you're misinformed.

Repugs invading Iraq for oil and hegemony wasn't a spark. It was a flaming torch.

No other country was drawn into that Repug hole of a destabilized M/E for 10+ years until ISIS arose against Assad and Iraq. The Arab springs were countries' internal affairs.

NOW other countries are being drawn in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh USA policy has bitten us in the ass long before Iraq. Remember USA created Al Qaeda. It was even glorified in the motion picture Rambo III

And even more glorified in the motion picture Charlie Wilson War. sakes,America's sweetheart Tom Hanks sucked BinLadens in the flick. ing pathetic.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    that's your subjective re ed opinion. just wait until germany drops the bomb and goes to russia. it's coming in the next decade.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    goddam, you're misinformed.

Repugs invading Iraq for oil and hegemony wasn't a spark. It was a flaming torch.

No other country was drawn into that Repug hole of a destabilized M/E for 10+ years until ISIS arose against Assad and Iraq. The Arab springs were countries' internal affairs.

NOW other countries are being drawn in.
    no the arab spring was usa funded color revolution to get rid of leaders who didn't toe the line

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost nobody respects the US now. They recently bullied countries left and right to try to catch snowden
    they burned lots of bridges trying to get Assad out. Their luck is run out. Recently Iraq told them to off in their face. Respect is not a word I would use imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost nobody respects the US now. They recently bullied countries left and right to try to catch snowden
    they burned lots of bridges trying to get Assad out. Their luck is run out. Recently Iraq told them to off in their face. Respect is not a word I would use imo
    Sure.
    This is why you buy the Ruble and the Yuan.

The respect comes from where one can get the fairest shake. People want to be here. You read all this ridiculous smack from m>s and Infinitely Limited leaving but they don't do a damn thing about it because deep down they know this is the only place they could survive and be free enough to post the utter nonsense they do here.

No matter how bad you don't want it to be the US is THE big dog. It waxes and wains but it has not changed in my lifetime nor yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's your subjective re ed opinion. just wait until germany drops the bomb and goes to russia. it's coming in the next decade.
    If my opinions are re ed how would you describe yours?
    Besides severely twisted.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia Surprises U.S. With Accord on Battling ISIS

For the second time this month, Russia moved toexpand its political and military influence in the Syria conflict and left the United States scrambling, this time by reaching an understanding, announced on Sunday, with Iraq, Syria and Iran to share intelligence about the Islamic State.

Like Russia’s earlier move to bolster the government of President Bashar al-Assad by deploying warplanes and tanks to a base near Latakia, Syria, the intelligence-sharing arrangement was sealed without notice to the United States. American officials knew that a group of Russian military officers were in Baghdad, but they were clearly surprised when the Iraqi military’s Joint Operations Command announced the intelligence sharing accord on Sunday.

It was another sign that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia was moving ahead with a sharply different tack from that of the Obama administration in battling the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL, by assembling a rival coalition that includes Iran and the Syrian government.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/28/wo...s&emc=rss&_r=0

Syria is Russia's and Iran's protege, so let's see how many Russians and Iranians are wasted trying to keep Syria in power.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-28-2015 at 05:16 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably less than Americans were wasted trying to keep the puppets in Iraq in power

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin says no Russian troops to Syria now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Syrian Tv already broadcast Russian Marines and hardware fighting alongside them.

Putin just mocked Obama saying supporting any force other than Assad is illegal and he laughed at the epic failure saying now there are 4 guys left from Obama's army

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Syrian Tv already broadcast Russian Marines and hardware fighting alongside them.

Putin just mocked Obama saying supporting any force other than Assad is illegal and he laughed at the epic failure saying now there are 4 guys left from Obama's army
    You chastise the Saudis for severe treatment of people and applaud Putin and Assad?
    Excellent

And I thought I would throw in one of your

Seems these make you think you have some sort of legit standing.
    And if you think the Russians will cure ISIS get ready to at yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You see m to do the opposite
    chastise Assad and Putin and applaud Obama.

There's only 1 country that has killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in the middle east
    that country is the USA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You see m to do the opposite
    chastise Assad and Putin and applaud Obama.

There's only 1 country that has killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in the middle east
    that country is the USA
    No. That's just not true.

The US unleashed the hatred that was already present but suppressed by dictators in the Middle East.
    So no, not directly.

I have access to the pitfalls of this country because this country is self critical. We have a viable press. I also understand that corrupt totalitarian regimes like the ones you seem to praise don't allow this. This seems to escape you. As far as Obama... I think he has been a very poor leader.
    Last edited by pgardn; 09-28-2015 at 08:30 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well you live in fantasyland. Cheney and Rummy engineered the devastation of Iraq on false pretenses. And killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqui civilian women and children. If you are not ready to accept this fact I'm sorry, I have nothing more to say to you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Am I the only one who doesn't really care about dead muzzies? I just look at it as limiting a bad thing and less to come to Europe and America.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebanese Radio: Chinese Military May Get Involved in Syria Alongside Russia, Iran
    Reuters has reported last week

[B]INDEPENDENT MEDIA | Chinese Military Experts and Troop Deployment to Syria : Joint Russian-Chinese Development

The situation is heating up in Syria yet again. If reports coming from Almasdar News are accurate, another troop deployment will soon be about to take place – in addition to the 2,000 Russian troops who arrived earlier this week. This time, however, the troops are coming from China. Leith Fadel of Almasdar News (the Arab Source),
    Any updates?

Thread Information