Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You haven't shown anything. CIA and MI6 mouthpieces dont count.

Regardless its pointless to the conversation. This is about Yemeni Houthis running circles around Saudi armed forces. This is a fact.

Again lets agree to disagree and move on....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You haven't shown anything. CIA and MI6 mouthpieces dont count.

Regardless its pointless to the conversation. This is about Yemeni Houthis running circles around Saudi armed forces. This is a fact.

Again lets agree to disagree and move on....
    This take would be valid if you didn't post Kremlin state media as if its valid. Hypocrisy undermines your veracity.

Like I said people can judge for themselves to believe the London Telegraph or sputnik.com. I'm fine with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um my last post was from The Guardian

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um my last post was from The Guardian
    hyperlinks are hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    REally if you want to cheer for totalitarian Shias over totalitarian Sunnis go with it.

The Sauds are salafists and as I said before, I would love to see all the salafist schools burned to the ground like the teach their followers to do towards secular schools.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow fuzzy melting down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow fuzzy melting down
    How do you figure? If you thought "why do you your mother" was said in anger you would be wrong. It was to demonstrate the stupidity of loaded questions. I liked it better than "why do you beat your wife" which is the usual example given.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good news. Us and Russia reach a cease fire agreement. Sure it probably wont be kept. But at least the 2 superpowers seem to be trying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians have proposed a cease fire to start on March 1st. Most likely they are confident they can obliterate the rebels by that time. 3 weeks.

Meanwhile Erdohitler and French puppets crying about Russia being mean to their terrorists. ErdoHItler: "US is allowing a sea of blood..."

book this:

SOME BIG HUGE IS GOING TO GO DOWN IN THE NEXT 3 WEEKS. Whether another army jumping into Syria, air-air skirmishes, a huge Assad/Putin victory or big terrorist attack. HEED MY WORDS. something BIG is going to happen in the next 3 weeks.

's about to get real
    ceasefire

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol u really think that's gonna stand?

Plus only US and Russia agreed to the ceasefire.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait so you are saying there is no propaganda coming from western news sources??? are you serious?
    NY Times is the mouthpiece of the CIA...

Sure thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    told you

"Russia will be able to continue their operation against Terrorist Labeled ORganizations like Al Nusra, ISIS and about a dozen others"

so basically the cease fire is between the 5-10 US guys that are in Syria and Syria/Russia. Russia still has the green light to bomb 90% of the terrorists

Lavrov running cicles around Kerry once again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Russians made peace possible’: Ex-NATO military committee chief praises Syria op

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutsc...a-1077001.html

Former Inspector General of the Bundeswehr, Harald Kujat has Russia's role in Syria conflict praised. "The Russians have with their military intervention the peace process made ​​possible", he said the "Passauer Neue Presse".

Until September 2015 a standstill there had prevailed. "Neither the Americans nor the Europeans had a strategy for peaceful Syria and were not even willing to work very hard. The Russians have made ​​it and therefore pushed for a political solution to a window," said Kujat .

Before the Russian intervention the Syrian army had stood before its end, the ex-Inspector General. "I had only given her a few weeks. Then Syria would collapse and the IS would have taken over the country." The next goal would be to Kujats words of Lebanon have been - and the next but Israel . "This would have far-reaching consequences for us."

Kujat disagreed in an interview and the presumption of Russian President Vladimir Putin did the bombing in Aleppo aimed to aggravate the situation. Russia go to Syria for a strategic plan: "Putin's goal is the advance of Syrian troops towards IS to support -region. Aleppo has hitherto been like a lock bolt in this way, because the city was held by the Syrian opposition. "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians have proposed a cease fire to start on March 1st. Most likely they are confident they can obliterate the rebels by that time. 3 weeks.

Meanwhile Erdohitler and French puppets crying about Russia being mean to their terrorists. ErdoHItler: "US is allowing a sea of blood..."

book this:

SOME BIG HUGE IS GOING TO GO DOWN IN THE NEXT 3 WEEKS. Whether another army jumping into Syria
    , air-air skirmishes, a huge Assad/Putin victory or big terrorist attack. HEED MY WORDS. something BIG is going to happen in the next 3 weeks.

's about to get real
    called this .

Turkey already starting to fire from Turkey and already vowing to enter Syria.

Called it. s getting real

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol turkey and SA fighting against the organization it help build?

are they going to do anything or just continue to talk but actually just wasting artillery shooting sand dunes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol turkey and SA fighting against the organization it help build?

are they going to do anything or just continue to talk but actually just wasting artillery shooting sand dunes?
    LOL turkey and Saud are not going to fight ISIS. that's their excuse but they are going in to fight Assad and Kurdish forces. and of course Iranian

pretty much WW3

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    LOL turkey and Saud are not going to fight ISIS. that's their excuse but they are going in to fight Assad and Kurdish forces. and of course Iranian

pretty much WW3
    Yeah this just keeps getting uglier and uglier. But the good news is both the Saudis and Iranians will deplete themselves long-term, keep pumping oil to sustain their goal which will keep gas prices down.

And don't be fooled by the strength of the Saudi military. Yeah they have bought a ton of stuff, but they have very little manpower. Not even a top 5 Muslim military in the world. They;re gonna try to buy fighters and mercs to do their dirty work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

pretty much WW3
    You don't have a clue.

Lurking problem on the horizon, Egypt.

This is like a giant Syria. A leader who has turned inwards and is killing his own people. And Sisi no longer controls all parts of the Egyptian security apparatus. Neither the Russians or US have any clear policy regarding this rising mess. We do continue to sell them arms while screaming at them back door.
    Last edited by pgardn; 02-14-2016 at 10:18 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah this just keeps getting uglier and uglier. But the good news is both the Saudis and Iranians will deplete themselves long-term, keep pumping oil to sustain their goal which will keep gas prices down.
    Don't you think that every oil facility is going to be a target? Russia, Iran, the Saudis all want higher prices. Damaging an enemy's income stream while increasing yours at the same time. Putin is salivating at the opportunity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't you think that every oil facility is going to be a target? Russia, Iran, the Saudis all want higher prices. Damaging an enemy's income stream while increasing yours at the same time. Putin is salivating at the opportunity.
    The Saudis don't want higher prices at this point in time. They don't care, they need cash for a very expensive military endeavor. Russia is feeling it big time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also I can't imagine how the Iranian's and Saudis would react if they purposely tried to reck each other in this manner. Things would really spin out of control. No one would benefit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also I can't imagine how the Iranian's and Saudis would react if they purposely tried to reck each other in this manner. Things would really spin out of control. No one would benefit.
    Russia would benefit, US oil would benefit. And I don't agree that the Saudis don't want higher prices right now. They're bleeding money and sure don't want to keep cutting back to the point of civil unrest. My guess is that their facilities will be better protected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia would benefit, US oil would benefit. And I don't agree that the Saudis don't want higher prices right now. They're bleeding money and sure don't want to keep cutting back to the point of civil unrest. My guess is that their facilities will be better protected.
    My bad I stated that incorrectly.
    Its not that they don't, they need cash just like Iran so they will pump as they still make a decent profit per barrel and need cash now. As a side note they showed the US fracking can't keep up with their easy oil.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information