Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    >literally post the link listing all of the countries
    >this dumb asks me to post a list

do your own homework cuck-
    Really, you posted the link showing the 30 countries that observed it? Do tell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Saudi arabia is taking up issue with the Rusian bombing with the UN human rights council. Meanwhile they are bombing Yemen to the stone age (almost 3,000 civilians killed so far)"
    Very good point. What a mess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure christianizing the entire middle east would also be attractive to non radical Christians...
    Quite a few would say so. I think if you really did a fairly broad poll, you would find a majority of Christians would probably say that would be a good thing.

Not really sure where you are going with this. ???

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    but how many christians would behead all those who opposed them to achieve it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Russians dropped a bunch of pamphlets saying "the game is over. if u turn yourself in, you will be treated humanely"

Damn

Holy not that! What a devastating development!

I heard ISIS members turning themselves in droves...

Sure thing. The Chechens scared them off, ISIs is defeated.
    M>s and hater living in dream world...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The historical Caliphate, and the calls for and about that idea are very relevant to understanding ISIS and muslim extremism in general.

Why do you think recruiting tactics and cultural norms used by Daeshisn't relevant?
    As relevant as the Holy Medieval Crusades tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy not that! What a devastating development!

I heard ISIS members turning themselves in droves...

Sure thing. The Chechens scared them off, ISIs is defeated.
    M>s and hater living in dream world...

Oh noes! Our terrorist puppets are disappearing! Pgardn mad...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh noes! Our terrorist puppets are disappearing! Pgardn mad...
    ISIS is going nowhere unless Russia bombs the place back to the stone age. We have puppets in that region? We don't control in Syria and neither will the Russians unless they are willing to put troops on the ground in large numbers. And the troops will die, and the Russians will suffer economically and lose sons. It can be done, but the price is huge.

We obviously we're not willing to pay that price. This part is straightforward. You think the Russians wish to pay this price?
    I don't.

The pamphlet carpet bombing... so effective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assad has 100,000 troops at his disposal. If USA stays out of the way you can be 100% sure ISIS can be defeated.(in Syria) The Russian air force along with 100,000 troops on the ground. Are you ting me? It's very doable.

All depends if US stays out of the way of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assad has 100,000 troops at his disposal. If USA stays out of the way you can be 100% sure ISIS can be defeated.(in Syria) The Russian air force along with 100,000 troops on the ground. Are you ting me? It's very doable.

All depends if US stays out of the way of course.
    He had 300,000 they have left in droves. It's down to 70,000 that are basically sick of it. This is not nearly enough to take Syria back. They are barely holding on to PARTS OF Damascus. The Russians might be able to help clear out Damascus and a few other places. But civilians will die as they do this from the air. Don't be completely silly. This is partially why the Russians are helping Assad, he has the best people, they are gone. He can only hang on to a few places.

Read about this more closely. This is completely a Russian show unless they put troops down in large numbers. What the are you reading?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol nah. You are completely clueless. Assad has 100,000 troops that is not including the Iranian troops and the allied Hezbollah. That should be more than plenty to make ISIS run with Russia. Jets flying.

Please educate yourself some more and come back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol nah. You are completely clueless. Assad has 100,000 troops that is not including the Iranian troops and the allied Hezbollah. That should be more than plenty to make ISIS run with Russia. Jets flying.

Please educate yourself some more and come back.
    It is not enough, not even close.

What at are you reading?

Im looking at the Guardian, Der Spiegel, NY Times.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It is not enough, not even close.

What at are you reading?

Im looking at the Guardian, Der Spiegel, NY Times.
    Well you read the most biased of all publications from each respective country, that's the problem. Those sources are all trash.

just curious, how do you figure that it's not enough? How many fighters do you think Isis has? Give us a brief breakdown of your reasoning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well you read the most biased of all publications from each respective country, that's the problem. Those sources are all trash.

just curious, how do you figure that it's not enough? How many fighters do you think Isis has? Give us a brief breakdown of your reasoning.
    Alright then what do you read in the US, Britian, and Germany?

And then once you give those publications tell me how your news varies from what I have stated. Give me your understanding of the situation based on those sources and I will look at them.

All of the publications I have given have been highly critical of the role of the US in the region.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I asked you how many fighters you think Isis has and why the coalition won't be enough to stop them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked you how many fighters you think Isis has and why the coalition won't be enough to stop them
    And I asked you to name your sources since you chimed in with disagreement.

Its very difficult to estimate the numbers of ISIS fighters as they are in constant flux and very widely spread. They have foreigners joining, leaving and dying and within the group itself there appear to be different branches. They have a surprisgly efficient support system though. And have some very modern weapons and tactics.

The real problem is not the number of fighters, it's the resorcefullness and influence they have shown in such a wide swath of places. They are obviously incredibly difficult to deal with militarily as they, like other guerilla groups can easily blend into a population. Or leave and stay close if they think they are outgunned and then just move back in.

So the estimated numbers vary widely. Based on all the sources I read from 10,000 to 50,000 in Iraq and Syria. Some groups like the Britian based human rights group in Syria estimate well over 100,000.

They have clearly grown enormously since 2014.

Now, your reading please. Your news sources. I mean you "heard" ISIS was surrendering once the words "mighty mother Russia " was actually spoken.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    it's 30,000 fighters according to the sources i've read, thats across 2 countries. please explain how 100,000 to 150,000 assad troops, plus hezbollah, plus iranian special forces, plus russian and chinese special forces with russian air support wouldn't be able to take ground back from these guys? they have intel, they know who they are, not so easy to just blend in or run away whenever the locals will rat them out as soon as the good guys show up. , people on social media are pointing out the faces of terrorists posing as "refugees" and showing the pictures of them back when they were fighting with ISIS sort of a then/now comparison. once the time is right to mount a ground offensive they can push them back into the desert where they'll be easy pickings. rebels are already surrendering if you haven't heard. the war is all but over, give it 2 years tops.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    also you mentioned resources. where do you think they are getting the majority of their funding besides saudi arabia?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's 30,000 fighters according to the sources i've read, thats across 2 countries. please explain how 100,000 to 150,000 assad troops, plus hezbollah, plus iranian special forces, plus russian and chinese special forces with russian air support wouldn't be able to take ground back from these guys? they have intel, they know who they are, not so easy to just blend in or run away whenever the locals will rat them out as soon as the good guys show up. , people on social media are pointing out the faces of terrorists posing as "refugees" and showing the pictures of them back when they were fighting with ISIS sort of a then/now comparison. once the time is right to mount a ground offensive they can push them back into the desert where they'll be easy pickings. rebels are already surrendering if you haven't heard. the war is all but over, give it 2 years tops.
    Dont be a idiot. These guys started with very small numbers. This is a guerilla group not an organized traditional army. They have influence over a huge amount of land. How are is Assad going to get all the right troops to the right spots along booby trapped highways and roads. Assad HAD 300,000 troops and could not do . Now he has 70,000 "don't wanna be there" conscripts and you think this is enough? It does not matter what China and Russia do with special forces, who are they clearing the way for, troops hunkered down in Damascus?

WTF did Assad even ask for help, his Army is tied down, disillusioned, and mostly GONE.?

GTfOH

And give me your sources.

And sorry I cussed. I said I would not cuss at you anymore, I said this to myself.
    Last edited by pgardn; 10-04-2015 at 11:40 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rebels are already surrendering if you haven't heard. the war is all but over, give it 2 years tops.
    Heard from where? Isis rebels, how many, two?

Two years with a deal, or ISIS wiped out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Chinese special forces?

Where did you get this?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    According to the CIA Isis has around 31,500 fighters

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...1500-cia-says/

now assads army has approximately 150,000 to 178,000 troops left

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Armed_Forces

plus the ranks of the Shia militias backing him have swelled to as much as 60,000 according to recent estimates.

Putin just signed a decree conscripting 150,000 men in addition to their regular army, meaning they are willing to go the distance to eradicate the Isis menace. Don't forget Iran is getting more and more heavily involved.

so they should have the manpower to get it done, even considering some estimates that say Isis has many more fighters than previously thought. But you're a government guy, surely they aren't wrong.

the problem Isis is soon to run into is air superiority plus mobility. They've been facing a stationary enemy on the defensive but Russia is bringing the armor and APCs. Isis is so ed surely they must realize it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Also you never said where you thought that Isis gets their funding besides Saudi Arabia? I'll tell you, it's oil. Cmon did you really think the USA doesn't know who's buying their oil? Isis could easily be hurt in a lot of different ways but the USA was never committed to wiping them out.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And Chinese special forces?

Where did you get this?
    China has been the low key player in all of this but believe me they are soon to enter the fray

http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/09/wwiii-...g-up-in-syria/

Thread Information