Post Count
    "Save a massive smear campaign"

I called it tbh
    Yeah, you run with that bro. While everyone here is at your ignorace

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn.

gotta recognize PUtin and Lavrov are ing grandmasters.

they specifically call it "temporary strikes" but don't say when they'll end. Could be tomorrow or next year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess the US could possibly send a massive force to take out the SAMs, but that would be pretty much the start of WWWIII

plus unlikely because Russia would just bully Turkey to close up airspace to Americans and they would pretty much be up s creek
    nostradamus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Russia is making a strategic mistake" - Obama when asked if Putin is outsmarting him

Obama

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assad has 100,000 troops at his disposal. If USA stays out of the way you can be 100% sure ISIS can be defeated.(in Syria) The Russian air force along with 100,000 troops on the ground. Are you ting me? It's very doable.

All depends if US stays out of the way of course.
    Posted 2015

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently 100 terrorists a day are shaving their beards and running to Europe via turkey away from Russian jets

Europe is ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn US scrambling their terrorists and trying to relocate them to fight for Dier Ezzor

In a race with the Russia-backed Syrian government forces and Shiite militia groups to capture the eastern city of Deir ez-Zor from Islamic State militants, a Syrian rebel group supported by the U.S. claims it is in talks with the U.S.-led coalition to relocate its fighters to northern Syria.

What makes the fight against IS in Deir ez-Zor particularly complicated is the fierce compe ion between the U.S.-backed rebel groups and the Syrian regime, supported by Russian and Iranian-allied Shiite militias.

Observers charge that the control of Deir ez-Zor will allow Iran and its Shiite allies an easy access to Syria via Iraq, in addition to the province's natural resources revenues.

https://www.voanews.com/a/united-sta...e/3983239.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assad gave notice to those foreign powers who have pushed a regime change agenda – an agenda that has spectacularly failed – that he expects them to abandon their residual links with rebel groups. He said: “There will be neither security cooperation, nor the opening of embassies, nor a role for certain states that say they want to find a way out [of Syria’s war], unless they explicitly cut their ties with terrorism.”

Evidently, Assad intends to regain control of the entire country and is confident that such an achievement is not far off. The Astana talks and any UN-sponsored peace process have become sideshows; the accent now is on crushing rebel groups through a mix of coercive diplomacy and sheer military power. Syrian government forces will press ahead with their military offensive to liberate the city of Deir Ez-Zor; they’ll then cross the Euphrates and take control of the southern regions bordering Iraq, vanquishing Islamic State (ISIS).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be sure, the US has to take some major decisions in the weeks ahead. It has set up 12 military bases in the Kurdish regions of northern Syria, indicative of plans for a prolonged stay in Syria. The Kurds, allied to the US, expect a permanent American presence. The US objective still appears to be to beat the government’s forces to Dier Ez-Zor and seize control of the oil fields in the north-eastern province of Hasaka (which are important for ensuring the economic viability of a Kurdistan in northern Syria.) This plan looks increasingly like a pipe dream, however.

http://www.atimes.com/article/assad-...syrian-future/

Looks like US picked the wrong horse to ride in Syria. Picking kurds has unified Turkey-Syria-Russia-Iran

Time to take the L and move along to the next country to up

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn Trump scrambling their terrorists and trying to relocate them to fight for Dier Ezzor

In a race with the Russia-backed Syrian government forces and Shiite militia groups to capture the eastern city of Deir ez-Zor from Islamic State militants, a Syrian rebel group supported by Trump claims it is in talks with the Trump-led coalition to relocate its fighters to northern Syria.

What makes the fight against IS in Deir ez-Zor particularly complicated is the fierce compe ion between the Trump-backed rebel groups and the Syrian regime, supported by Russian and Iranian-allied Shiite militias.

Observers charge that the control of Deir ez-Zor will allow Iran and its Shiite allies an easy access to Syria via Iraq, in addition to the province's natural resources revenues.

https://www.voanews.com/a/united-sta...e/3983239.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont be sour Chump

You can always root for ISIS in the next country

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dont be sour Chump

You can always root for ISIS in the next country
    You're the one celebrating Trump's L.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one celebrating Trump's L.
    Hater is for any leader that takes his shirt off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn this was a checkmate after all

great job OP

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep, Trump failed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn this was a checkmate after all

great job OP
    Not so fast

Bumping this classic thread as things seem to be heating up again in Syria

US/SDF and Syrian forces are ammasing troops East of the Euphrates. Looks like they will start trading blows anytime. Actually they already did as US bombed Syrian soldiers last week.

Even 5-20 Russian contactors were killed

Israel is going to hit Syria from the West. Looks like US/Israel have concocted some sort of strategy finally

Turkish morons are jerking around north syria with YPG tok busy to pay attention to anything else

s getting real folks. Round 2 in Syria.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Trump. Looks like dude is not even included in any of these plans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chinese are where?

I have never encountered a poster with such awful views of future events.
    The classic was you backed out on Trump.
    Never want hater out on patrol assessing a situation.

Thread Information