Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Sounds like he wanted some nasty hobo to in his ass in a dark alley with no rubbers.. He got what he wanted...

Having come out of a two-year relationship, Pintauro admits later in the interview that he had been looking to explore more sexually and began using crystal meth as a means to that end. "I was doing crystal meth, which completely ruins your immune system. I'd been doing it at that point very briefly, but it was three weeks or so, off and on," he explains. "I had just come out of a two-year relationship, and I discovered in that relationship that there was more I wanted to explore sexually. Crystal meth takes away your inhibitions... And if you want to explore that adventurous side, taking the drug is going to put you there.

"I was experimenting," he continues. "And believe it or not, I thought that I was being safe in that encounter. I know exactly when it happened."

Though Pintauro doesn't go into those details, he does say that he doesn't remember the man's name. "I regret not knowing that, because that person has completely changed my life," he says.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b08820d91b635a

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

The real bum bump Kool..............

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ing gots. Blake and his atheist buds think this is perfectly okay and acceptable. Disgusting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why would anyone care either way what some also-ran stuffed up his ass? Beyond that... you think religious people stuff things up each other's asses less than un-religious people do?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He should have been banging Alyssa.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    got

Thread Information