Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Did this guy seriously say he would take Weeden over Cutler? jeez guy you are making yourself look terrible since the season started
    Falcons will beat out the panthers for the NFC South reg season le, mark my words

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i love how his hypothetical already has them at the opposing 28, as if he's confident in weeden to drive them that far to begin with

a more accurate scenario would be:

- green bay punts
    - weeden goes 4 and out
    - cowboys lose

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    What I'm saying is that though Weeden may not have much of an arm or elite accuracy on long throws, he'll make the conservative play in such a situation before he does something completely ing stupid. Can't say the same about Mr. 4th Quarter Pick 6, tbh.
    again, you seem to not know who weeden is.. Weeden is literally a big arm making long throws and nothing else. If he was a decent game manager he'd still be in cleveland.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cutler is BLACK CANCER, a team killer. I think I'd take Weeden over Cutler as well tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i love how his hypothetical already has them at the opposing 28, as if he's confident in weeden to drive them that far to begin with

a more accurate scenario would be:

- green bay punts
    - weeden goes 4 and out
    - cowboys lose
    Green bay driving, at their own 46, rodgers handoff to lacy, sean lee tackles him and forces him to fumble, Greg Hardy recovers and makes a huge taunting scene of it, TJ Lang being the fake tough guy he is shoves him and draws a 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct, cowboys ball 1st and 10 from the 31...run mcfadden/randle force packers to use 2 timeouts, and we arrive at 3rd and 7 from the 28.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Falcons will beat out the panthers for the NFC South reg season le, mark my words
    yeah you told me.. they are going 14-2 right? and the Cowboys will be better because of Weeden in than Romo?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah you told me.. they are going 14-2 right? and the Cowboys will be better because of Weeden in than Romo?
    no, Cowboys will not be better, lol, never referred to that... cowboys will be like 10-6 or 11-5 depending on how fast Romo gets back, but they'll win the nfc east (worst division in the NFC)

Post Count
    At the end of the day, do people think CHI trades Forte?

Thread Information