Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    People who can afford the trip to Mars are probably the last ones who ever want to leave the earth, tbh.
    Further proof that lack of sex produces responses from deep left field.
    With the exception of mighty Syphillus " I melt your little French brain"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    this re really thinks someone looked at mars with a telescope and said "hey look there's some liquid, it must be water!"
    Unlike The Celibate, Kool is proof that pure testosterone looking for squirrel holes in trees to hump is indeed the other extreme of dazed and confused.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Organisms are known to live in either extreme you mentioned in this post. Humans are going to have to land on Mars and excavate the surface for samples of life.
    Oh.

Respect and Biggie up anyways. Maybe you read about the bacteria growing in extreme cold salty environs of Antarctica. But these precipitation mineral flows look to be way salty.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Oh.

Respect and Biggie up anyways. Maybe you read about the bacteria growing in extreme cold salty environs of Antarctica. But these precipitation mineral flows look to be way salty.
    Where are you getting these readings of salinity? I'd like to see what you are referring to because I'm going by what the published article included. The article did not mention anything regarding degree of salinity.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Where are you getting these readings of salinity? I'd like to see what you are referring to because I'm going by what the published article included. The article did not mention anything regarding degree of salinity.
    Not getting any at all. The structures I read about in the guardian are possibly not frozen but actually rocky mineralized slippery precipitate. I have seen studies of these in places like Yellowstone in both hot and cold environments and the Halophiles were found in regions that had much more water present. There were rings of precipitate that were completely dead zones. The ones with life usually had drippy drops of water forming and were brightly colored photosynthetic guys. But the dead zones that had some fancy colored precipitates from sulfur to perchlorate were dead, dead. And with bacterial spores all over in Earths atmosphere and falling on everything this was surprising to me at least.

No readings at all. I don't know if anyone can figure that without sampling. Just conjecture and personal experience along with some skepticism in the guardian.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Oh

the guardian has a bunch of articles

They don't even want to bring any rovers near this because they don't think they were decontaminated properly.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Real cool stuff

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's the fish, always the Fckn fish. That's the hangup for the intellectual giants of the board. Drumroll please.

Robdilobster Diaz. (Claims he is a crustacean)
    Avante "I ain't no fish" Lemonsprint.
    Mouse Iminyouraquarium.

Thanks for your insight and depth of consciousness.

Thanks for keeping that stick up your ass.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No wonder so many people like to get tanked.

Thread Information