My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope this dude can average 10-15 minutes a game. The team needs some kind of buffer for the lack of depth on the wing.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thx, good read

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no news in that article. Basically. He got better, but still might not be good enough. I'm not a Kyle hater but I am a dumb article hater. At least tell us what he's working on, at least disclose how much he expects to play.

Here's the article. Austin to san Antonio is a bad commute. Kyle did that commute. Kyle practice hard, Kyle dominate summer league, Kyle no longer rookie, Kyle more confident now not a rookie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle practice hard, Kyle dominate summer league, Kyle no longer rookie, Kyle more confident now not a rookie.
    Kyle still slow as spilled molasses.....

Believe.
    My Team
    Minnesota Timberwolves
    Post Count
    Better hope so, Danny sprains his ankle and we're gonna need like 25 minutes a night from this dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no news in that article. Basically. He got better, but still might not be good enough. I'm not a Kyle hater but I am a dumb article hater. At least tell us what he's working on, at least disclose how much he expects to play.

Here's the article. Austin to san Antonio is a bad commute. Kyle did that commute. Kyle practice hard, Kyle dominate summer league, Kyle no longer rookie, Kyle more confident now not a rookie.
    For someone who is a casual spur fan its perfectly fine. I am sure there are fans who only just briefly saw him last season and won't even remember him and have neither followed his Austin nor SL stints. It's news for the casual fan. He also said this:
    “I have a lot more confidence, but I’m also keeping that edge because I need to keep improving. I’m not where we want me to be yet, and I’m going to keep working to get there.”
    He knows he still has a lot to work on

Anyways, the guy did look like a completely different basketball player, specially if you compare him to himself early on in his SL stint in 2014 and those very early games last season, where he looked lost and very hesitant. That is why you can't judge rookies too harshly. I expect him to be better this year.

I liked that in one interview he said he wanted to be held accountable. To me it sounded like he didn't want to be coddled like the kid, and given a pass for his newbie mistakes. I expect him to continue to get better.

Better hope so, Danny sprains his ankle and we're gonna need like 25 minutes a night from this dude.
    Not only Danny, Manu is more likely to be out and well, Kawhi has been a magnet for accidents or small injuries himself. We'll need him to play well, that is just the truth.

Thanks for sharing Bottomtooth!
    Last edited by SAGirl; 10-04-2015 at 03:25 PM.

Thread Information