Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    ^ Sthap insulting my idol, log off! ^
    As usual, I'm pretty sure this will be the most productive thing you will have done for the rest of the day. You won't be missed if you disappeared off the face of this earth.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    LOL check Leonard's brick FT that cost a ring. = why he's not a #1 or #2.

good for him he got LMA. it will allow him to be a terrific 4th option... unstoppable

this, tbh. he will thrive in this super beta role, and can carry LMAlpha's luggage around during roadtrips

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As usual, I'm pretty sure this will be the most productive thing you will have done for the rest of the day. You won't be missed if you disappeared off the face of this earth.
    You're on par to pass me up in posts in 1/8th of the time...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reporter: Talking to one of your staffers yesterday, this person said that they noticed just how much more easier it is to score when he's [LMA] on the bucket. You know, obviously you guys like to move the ball, move players, but you have to execute hard to manufacture buckets at times and with him, it's just you just give it to him and he can score. Have you noticed that facet? Just how much easier it can be?

Danny: Definitely, definitely. We didn't have one of those guys where you just throw the ball to and say "Go get us a bucket", um, we have that now with him [LMA], and David West can do the same. So, um, that helps when were not shooting well and there's a drought, but it makes it easier to score because you cant double team anybody with there being a lot of threats on the floor....

Yet some player fan neck beards on here are questioning Aldridge taking too many shots. Like DG said, we didn't have a go to scorer last year. No matter how much you hype up Kawhi, no one on the team believes he's a go-to scorer.. Thus showing just how hard Pop tried to recruit LMAlpha, a true first option.

This thread misconstrues Danny's statement. That's not a shot at Kawhi. However, if it was a shot at Kawhi, then it would equally be a shot at Duncan. Moreover, what kind of "reporter" uses the verbiage "more easier"?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    You're on par to pass me up in posts in 1/8th of the time...
    Except I actually do this on my free time instead of watching commercial TV, the flavor of the month show on Netflix or playing video games against 9 year olds. Besides, my posts usually have substance unless I'm trolling a troll such as yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except I actually do this on my free time instead of watching commercial TV, the flavor of the month show on Netflix or playing video games against 9 year olds. Besides, my posts usually have substance unless I'm trolling a troll such as yourself.
    Don't breakdown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread misconstrues Danny's statement. That's not a shot at Kawhi. However, if it was a shot at Kawhi, then it would equally be a shot at Duncan. Moreover, what kind of "reporter" uses the verbiage "more easier"?
    I don't know who asked the question, Dan McCarney is my best guess?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    You're the one that's having a breakdown & spewing nonsense like a that got dumped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not really maturity thing. I'm sure losing his father at like 16 matured him quite a bit. It's the fact that in the NBA you're in the spotlight more often, and more inclined to be in social situations. Which I would assume would encourage someone to become more social rather than less tbh if that makes sense
    Acting like an idiot isn't synonymous with being social.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreat and storm are ty posters.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    what you think

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut the up & go back to mowing the lawn.
    boo hooo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get back downstairs, .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Acting like an idiot isn't synonymous with being social.
    >Implying that I thought it was

Don't be such a tight ass, D.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know who asked the question, Dan McCarney is my best guess?
    Good to know. It's just ironic because "easier" is both more correct and even easier than "more easier".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is the modern day Big Game James Worthy & as unappreciated as Scottie Pippen.

You read my mind bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao when did Leonard become reliable as a second option?
    a terrific 4th option...
    These haters...How can they be so stupid?

Just enjoy Leonard for who he is
    I do it, I enjoy the fact that he's a top 10-15 player, the Spurs' most impactful player.
    Last edited by YGWHI; 10-04-2015 at 07:15 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=YGWHI;8207980]These haters...How can they be so stupid?

I do it, I enjoy the fact that he's a top 10-15 player, the Spurs' most impactful player.[/QUOTE

yet, he couldn't score in games 5-7 of last year during crunch time. Most impactful player? Tim had more steals last post season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yet, he couldn't score in games 5-7 of last year during crunch time
    So...he had a few bad games in playoffs? Like many other players in decisive games, Lebron 3-14 in game 5 against the Celtics, Dirk 2-13 in game 6 against the Warriors, shooting only 38.3 FG% in the whole series, Allen 0-13 against Lakers...I've said before, the list is extensive.
    Why do you think 2 or 3 bad games in playoffs are going to define his career? Kawhi has improved consistently every season, why do you think it's a sure thing that he won't get better this new season?

Most impactful player?
    Yes, the Spurs record without him says it, like his stats on/off court in the regular season. Say whatever you want about him, but he was the biggest barometer for Spurs' performances in the last two seasons.

Tim had more steals last post season
    I wonder why you think Tim's steals in playoffs are an important contribution but underestimate Kawhi as NBA leader in steals and defensive ratings leader in the regular season.

Why is it so hard for you to admit he's improving a lot on both ends? His post-up game is elite, he looks very comfortable and fluid with his turnaround fadeaway, he couldn't shoot in college, now he's a good three point shooter and developing a strong mid-range game. Also, he's improving in areas we certainly didn't expect, three years ago who would have thought he would be able to run the pick and roll...but he was top 15 in scoring efficiency running the p&r last season.

I'm not saying he has an unlimited skill level on offense, but he isn't Spurs #4th option, sadly, you're stupid enough to think it.

Thread Information