Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know that's what you were counting on last year, how did that work out for you? We jumped last year I think we have a good chance to jump again this year. Either way still have to give up a pick sooner or later if it's this year so be it ... but that is what I am "hoping" for never said it would happen.

Love how much the SPur fans care about the Lakers even when we are "down" it's awesome. Again not sure why I cause so much backlash I dont think saying the Spurs wont without Timmy and another transcendant star would be so controversial. Some of you fools are in worse denial than Laker fans. Spurs need to win in the next two years ...it could be a long time before they win again Duncan means that much to the Spurs.
    Worked out fine for me . My team is still reasonably considered a contender while your team is headed for a lottery 3-peat? Is this serious trash talking ?

Just because you "jumped" last year doesn't at all make it a "good chance" this year . I don't think you understand the draft odds and probabilities. If the Lakers win 40 games, there is very little chance they jump up. Very little.

You aren't making any sense. If you believe LA will be a contender after Kobe you have to believe the Spurs will be too. Better management, coach and young players.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Worked out fine for me . My team is still reasonably considered a contender while your team is headed for a lottery 3-peat? Is this serious trash talking ?

Just because you "jumped" last year doesn't at all make it a "good chance" this year . I don't think you understand the draft odds and probabilities. If the Lakers win 40 games, there is very little chance they jump up. Very little.

You aren't making any sense. If you believe LA will be a contender after Kobe you have to believe the Spurs will be too. Better management, coach and young players.
    I wasnt talking lottery trash. My point was you and many of your flunkys wanted us to give the pick up we did not.

Hold on gotta stop to laugh ... 40 games?!

You missed the boat as usual. Again what does the Spurs not winning post duncan, have to do with the Lakers? Two separate teams two separate markets. For the record I think the spurs will be contenders before the Lakers because you do have the better organization and better mature pieces. Not sure what these stellar young pieces are most of the key Spurs are vets... Oh wait Kyle anderson is about to wreck shop ...GO BRUINS!!!but doesnt mean you will ring.

Being a contender is what the Rox, Clipps, Bulls are. that is what the Spurs will be post Duncan. Winning a chip is like Spurs/Warriors/Heat the past four years ... that requires Lebron/Tim unless you are the Warriors. And who knows maybe Curry will prove to be that great. But this isnt about them it's about the Spurs post Tim and my opinion.

SO in case you missed it i will end it like this ...

If the spurs do not win a le before Duncan leaves they will not win won with Aldridge or Kiwi as their best player. I said it. I could be wrong. I like Kiwi wish him well but that is what I think and feel.

IF either guys proves me wrong feel free to bump. I said the same about Harden and Dwight and I was worried about Harden last year ...but he failed just when I needed him to. Maybe they still prove me wrong but I doubt it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smith just did the twitter version of a lakerfan quintuple post of back tracking, struggling to get out of this alive.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1snj0m2

He just needs to take the loss and move on.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasnt talking lottery trash. My point was you and many of your flunkys wanted us to give the pick up we did not.

Hold on gotta stop to laugh ... 40 games?!

You missed the boat as usual. Again what does the Spurs not winning post duncan, have to do with the Lakers? Two separate teams two separate markets. For the record I think the spurs will be contenders before the Lakers because you do have the better organization and better mature pieces. Not sure what these stellar young pieces are most of the key Spurs are vets... Oh wait Kyle anderson is about to wreck shop ...GO BRUINS!!!but doesnt mean you will ring.

Being a contender is what the Rox, Clipps, Bulls are. that is what the Spurs will be post Duncan. Winning a chip is like Spurs/Warriors/Heat the past four years ... that requires Lebron/Tim unless you are the Warriors. And who knows maybe Curry will prove to be that great. But this isnt about them it's about the Spurs post Tim and my opinion.

SO in case you missed it i will end it like this ...

If the spurs do not win a le before Duncan leaves they will not win won with Aldridge or Kiwi as their best player. I said it. I could be wrong. I like Kiwi wish him well but that is what I think and feel.

IF either guys proves me wrong feel free to bump. I said the same about Harden and Dwight and I was worried about Harden last year ...but he failed just when I needed him to. Maybe they still prove me wrong but I doubt it.
    Honestly I can't help feeling the same way. Even with Kawhi's finals MVP and tremendous upside, I can't place him as a superstar yet. I can't help wondering if Lamarcus coming in might hamper Kawhi's offensive learning with all the touches he demands. With Lamarcus handling big touches offensively and Kawhi locking down the defensive end, is that enough? Duncan is an all-time talent on defense and as a leader, and having that as the big man anchoring the paint has been such a huge part of the Spurs since he's been here. Even at his age, Duncan plays arguably the largest role on the team in terms of team defense. Lamarcus and Kawhi are great, but at least at this point, it's difficult to see the Spurs as best-in-league without Duncan. At least until Kawhi proves that night in, night out he can be a dominant force, which really doesn't seem like that big of a reach for him given how much he's improved so quickly.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Honestly I can't help feeling the same way. Even with Kawhi's finals MVP and tremendous upside, I can't place him as a superstar yet. I can't help wondering if Lamarcus coming in might hamper Kawhi's offensive learning with all the touches he demands. With Lamarcus handling big touches offensively and Kawhi locking down the defensive end, is that enough? Duncan is an all-time talent on defense and as a leader, and having that as the big man anchoring the paint has been such a huge part of the Spurs since he's been here. Even at his age, Duncan plays arguably the largest role on the team in terms of team defense. Lamarcus and Kawhi are great, but at least at this point, it's difficult to see the Spurs as best-in-league without Duncan. At least until Kawhi proves that night in, night out he can be a dominant force, which really doesn't seem like that big of a reach for him given how much he's improved so quickly.
    He looked hood working with team USA i think hos upside is a scottie pippen type. Hof is posdible but leading a le team is not likely. Being Pippen is no knock on Kiwi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Buss stuff is overstated. He may be a moron but Mitch is running the Lakers. The recent missteps is at his feet. People especially Laker fans need to stop giving Mitch praise for picks like Clarkson but then blaming "fredo" for the Kobe extension. IF you dont trust Buss then you dont trust Mitch and firing Buss while leaving Mitch at the wheel is taking the keys from from the alcoholic and giving it to the crackhead. I trust Mitch. All i need is for Jeanie and Jim to stop fighting and let Mitch and his staff (Ryan west etc.) work. And for chrissakes get Ollie or some other young legit coach or send a Brinks truck after RC and steal him from the Mavs.
    Ryan West? Didn't know Chaz went by an alias these days

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once Kirby is done, Lakers can start rebuilding.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Laker fans so badly want to get out of sucking and not making the playoffs. So they added Roy Hibbert and Ron Artest, they may have a better season that last year but in the West I can't see that team making the 2015-2016 NBA playoffs. Kobe may have a good season but it probably won't be enough for them. Durant is a pipedream right now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Okafor. No chance at Durant.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Stephen A exposing Durant right now.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Ethered the out of Durant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ethered the out of Durant
    What'd he say

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kool's wet dream for the year.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Nobody wants to play with Kirby!

http://deadspin.com/anonymous-nba-ag...-br-1648725291

Seriously if the Lakers wanted to compete, they should have amnestied this has - been.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nobody wants to play with Kirby!

http://deadspin.com/anonymous-nba-ag...-br-1648725291

Seriously if the Lakers wanted to compete, they should have amnestied this has - been.
    A year old article ... nice find. LOL Abbott

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant -SF
    KOBE -SG
    Lou Williams
    CLARKSON
    SWAGGY P
    RANDLE
    BIG HIBBERT
    RON RON