Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Man I hope this is true..like Mortimer "We're back"

Per Steve DelVecchio of Larry Brown Sports, Stephen A. Smith reported on an episode of ESPN's First Take that sources revealed to him Durant's desire to sign with the Lakers.
    http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...in-free-agency

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at this point I am starting to believe you are a spurs fan trolling the lakers tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    at this point I am starting to believe you are a spurs fan trolling the lakers tbh
    nah homie purp n yellow...I just posted a bleacher article so it's legit

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I dont buy it, but heard about that yesterday. They said the same about LMA, and look where he went ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I dont buy it, but heard about that yesterday. They said the same about LMA, and look where he went ...
    LMA was sent by the Spurs to with the Lakers. Make no mistake they already had a wink and a nod agreement..why do I say that? Because he was supposedly interested in the Lakers but turned off by their lack of analytics...now think about that....what nikka do you know that is actually interested in Analytics...LMA is no honor student he's just a run of the mill jock..only interested in Monkey balling.....it was complete hog wash from the start...Pop and nem did this to lean on us for the Gasol trade that netted us 2 more....besides why would he want to interview with us when he knew we didn't have good analytics on our side with the season we had..nothing was looking up for us when he came to interview with us....so he was a plant from the get go...

..I think Durant will see how well we play and see if Kobe has anything left in the tank. If he does then Durant will come to LA if things pan out like Luva has said they would....

Durant has a brand and if we make the playoffs he will end up being that missing piece .. we got the size down low already we just need Durant and a healthy Kobe..with the young guys that would take us over the top of the Spurs and give us a very bright future. ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to be bums? Durant is done man he is a nice stat padder, now Anthony Davis would be a great we are back to the orange stocks company.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Back to be bums? Durant is done man he is a nice stat padder, now Anthony Davis would be a great we are back to the orange stocks company.
    Durant is done but LMA is not... yea ok....Durant is doing the same thing Lebron did....priming himself for an exit from a boring town....Durant would shine in LA

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Durant -SF
    KOBE -SG
    Lou Williams
    CLARKSON
    SWAGGY P
    RANDLE
    BIG HIBBERT
    RON RON
    BRANDON BASS
    D' Angie Russell

that's better than the Spurs...we just need a ing coach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant is done but LMA is not... yea ok....Durant is doing the same thing Lebron did....priming himself for an exit from a boring town....Durant would shine in LA
    Lebron didnt primed himself with a Jones fracture, he only juiced up a bit, LMA is a sexy beast, believe me after Kobe retires Lakers can rebuild like they did in the past, Durant is a bad choice to start with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I sure hope this aint teasing us....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah after Durant has a disappointing season and plays 43 games, it would great to see the media in denial about him being finished and him signing a max contract with the Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow another crybaby pussy on the lakers!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kd overrated clown hype by the media....nothing more then a overglorified gervin..
    and we all know how terrible gervin was

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    More likely KD stays injury prone the rest of his career....like Rose

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA was sent by the Spurs to with the Lakers. Make no mistake they already had a wink and a nod agreement..why do I say that? Because he was supposedly interested in the Lakers but turned off by their lack of analytics...now think about that....what nikka do you know that is actually interested in Analytics...LMA is no honor student he's just a run of the mill jock..only interested in Monkey balling.....it was complete hog wash from the start...Pop and nem did this to lean on us for the Gasol trade that netted us 2 more....besides why would he want to interview with us when he knew we didn't have good analytics on our side with the season we had..nothing was looking up for us when he came to interview with us....so he was a plant from the get go...

..I think Durant will see how well we play and see if Kobe has anything left in the tank. If he does then Durant will come to LA if things pan out like Luva has said they would....

Durant has a brand and if we make the playoffs he will end up being that missing piece .. we got the size down low already we just need Durant and a healthy Kobe..with the young guys that would take us over the top of the Spurs and give us a very bright future. ...
    Actually, LMA was an honors student in high school - a member of the National Honor Society and the Student-Athlete of the year in the DISD.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Actually, LMA was an honors student in high school - a member of the National Honor Society and the Student-Athlete of the year in the DISD.
    DISD? LOL, ty school district ...not saying he isn't smart but DISD is on by Plano, Allen, Prosper and especially Frisco. Teachers come running and parents lie to be in Frisco school district.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kobe still wants to play next year there will be no Durant. People will continue to spurn LA until Kobe leaves.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^ It may work the opposite way imho. Durant is used to being the beta male and only in LA (with Kobe still playing) would he not be seen as the #1 guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ It may work the opposite way imho. Durant is used to being the beta male and only in LA (with Kobe still playing) would he not be seen as the #1 guy.
    But if he's ok with being a beta, why would he leave Westbrook for a broken down version of Westbrook? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant -SF
    KOBE -SG
    Lou Williams
    CLARKSON
    SWAGGY P
    RANDLE
    BIG HIBBERT
    RON RON
    BRANDON BASS
    D' Angie Russell

that's better than the Spurs...we just need a ing coach
    Not sure if this team makes the playoffs.
    But if you remove LMA, Tim and Kawhi from the Spurs then perhaps Lakers would be better.....meh, remove Manu and Porker also just to be sure.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    But if he's ok with being a beta, why would he leave Westbrook for a broken down version of Westbrook? That doesn't make any sense to me.
    Because people all expect him rather than Westbrook to be the alpha. If he joins LA he would safely and comfortably settle in the role of #2 banana, at least Lakers fans wouldn't want him to be the alpha guy of this team as long as Kobe is still playing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every players now wants to troll the Lakers. None wants to play for them. Not even broken down ass Nash.

Thread Information