Post Count
    In b4 Top 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi better have a monster all-star season to justify this hype no walkabout night/month here and there, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dissapointed.

I thought Kawhi deserved at least 5 top.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dissapointed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi better have a monster all-star season to justify this hype no walkabout night/month here and there, tbh..
    i believe, half the hype is from him not needing to play like an all star to make an impact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dissapointed.

he certainly deserves to be ahead the likes of anthony davis, i don't know if he was already classified.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still amazed the Spurs could get a top 8 player in the league with the 15th pick in the draft for George Hill (or was it Paul George )
    And Kawhi is still only 24 with more room to grow/improve. By the way, George Hill came in at 101 in this ranking and Paul George at number 26.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dissapointed.

CROFL..Take it easy brah..hopefully his first career 30 point regular season game is around the corner

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CROFL..Take it easy brah..hopefully his first career 30 point regular season game is around the corner
    hopefully his first full season is around the corner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he certainly deserves to be ahead the likes of anthony davis, i don't know if he was already classified.
    No offense, but this is the stupidest take I've seen on here in a while. In no way, shape or form is Kawhi as good a player as Anthony Davis. Davis is probably the third or fourth best player in the NBA, today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    really?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love and Bosh right above TD. Would you really rather have them than Duncan? For this season?
    For the Spurs I wouldn't. For a team that needs someone younger that (if healthy) can play every game, and be the man night in and night out, then yes I would take Bosh (not Love though).

The only way to put them above TD is really the fact TD still has it in him to be the man on occasion, but he's not going to have that every night. That is why Kawhi and LMA are here. Bosh is younger and still a go to guy. I am not a fan of Love, but I like Bosh a lot. None of them could hold a candle to prime TD at their respective ages, but right now TD plays a role (said so himself), whereas Bosh can presumably carry his team for stretches. Still hard pressed to put them above TD, that is why I would come up with.

TD is an all time great.
    Last edited by SAGirl; 10-26-2015 at 12:41 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't see this earlier. Skip didnt like Love being above Duncan.

Wow, had to agree with them on Kevin Love. Not even in the same conversation can you compare him with Timmy!

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    He's going to win league MVP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, had to agree with them on Kevin Love. Not even in the same conversation can you compare him with Timmy!
    "Old" Timmy averaged 1 basket less, but 1 rebound and 1 assist more than "prime" Love. And that doesn't even get into the defensive side of the ball, or team leadership. Or value for the money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No offense, but this is the stupidest take I've seen on here in a while. In no way, shape or form is Kawhi as good a player as Anthony Davis. Davis is probably the third or fourth best player in the NBA, today.
    in fantasy, sure, in actual nba, where you're supposed to win games, Davis isn't even in the same category with Kawhi.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. I wonder who's a better true-3-D guy than Danny.
    Jimmer says hi, oh wait....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis is the best player on the planet. I love Kawhi, but he is going to have to put in some work to live up to his top ten ranking. I think he will do just that.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in fantasy, sure, in actual nba, where you're supposed to win games, Davis isn't even in the same category with Kawhi.
    Davis took a team with nobody on it to the playoffs. In the west.

There's probably not anyone around that loves Kawhi any more than I do, but I'm not even sure he belongs in the top ten yet. Davis is a lock for top two.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I hope you just play this off as sarcasm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis took a team with nobody on it to the playoffs. In the west.

There's probably not anyone around that loves Kawhi any more than I do, but I'm not even sure he belongs in the top ten yet. Davis is a lock for top two.
    Kawhi is for sure top ten.

I find it odd that the guys who claim he is not usually have a very "old school" perspective of basketball tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is for sure top ten.

I find it odd that the guys who claim he is not usually have a very "old school" perspective of basketball tbh
    The ranking is based on potential. You can't act like you don't know that. If it's old school to have a problem vaulting him into elite company when he had the second highest PER on his own team last year, then I guess I'm guilty. Maybe it just means that Duncan should have been higher than 23.

Doesn't really matter what Kawhi's rating is right now. He'll prove whether or not he deserves it. The Spurs are going to be a ing force if he plays up to that rating, which is what all of us are hoping for this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most empty hype ever, lol player who just got slap by Matt Barnes being in the top 10, did MJ asked ESPN for this?

Thread Information