My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which ones are you going to? I'll be there on the 23rd for the Rockets and the 30th for the Nets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish it wasn't a 10 plus hour drive for me. The distance is too much and prevents me from attending preseason and regular season games. I just do the playoff tour come may.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got one for the Rockets. That's probably the best game. Starters play the first half for both teams. Bench guys play the second half. So if you like the 10-15 guys on the bench, you'll get to see them play some extended minutes against NBA compe ion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    any of these games on national TV?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got one for the Rockets. That's probably the best game. Starters play the first half for both teams. Bench guys play the second half. So if you like the 10-15 guys on the bench, you'll get to see them play some extended minutes against NBA compe ion.
    Yeah I'm looking forward to that game. I just want to see the arena and what changes have been made. I want to know where everything is once the season starts.

I try to hit up about 15-20 games a season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure, bud. It mifght say on Spurs.com though. Other than I don't know where to start to look that up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish it wasn't a 10 plus hour drive for me. The distance is too much and prevents me from attending preseason and regular season games. I just do the playoff tour come may.
    That sucks.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm looking forward to that game. I just want to see the arena and what changes have been made. I want to know where everything is once the season starts.

I try to hit up about 15-20 games a season.
    Did they change the court, too? Should I expect to see some hot pink, mus , and aqua paint?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    any of these games on national TV?
    i do not think so .. even online Spurs preseason games are only available if the local broadcaster of the opponent features the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both the Hawks and Rockets game will be on NBA TV.

I know in year's past a lot of team we are playing usually airs the pre season games in their local area which I usually just stream on first row sports. Sometimes you get the local radio feed with the scoreboard stream, which can be pretty annoying when they cut to crowd after every Spurs basket For some reason Fox Sports Southwest has never aired pre season games, probably a contractual thing with the NBA. Wish KENS5 or CW35 would pick up the pre season games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill Schoening said he was going to do all the road preseason games, so I suspect at least we'll have a radio broadcast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who has the rights for spurs pre-season games?

I'll probably just stream it...but I work till 8pm central on thursday's so I'll probably miss the first pre-season game..and not even a replay to watch the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i do not think so .. even online Spurs preseason games are only available if the local broadcaster of the opponent features the game
    Thank you for letting me know. I was hoping for a game, they had a TNT preseason game 2 years ago against the Rockets I think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you for letting me know. I was hoping for a game, they had a TNT preseason game 2 years ago against the Rockets I think.
    yeah I remember how thrilled Pop was about having to do a sideline interview in a preseason game

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can probably get a deal on a round trip flight that costs about the same (or less) as a 10-hour-drive X2 and hotel and is less taxing on your body/time, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking time off from work is not economically feasible for me either way I travel during the regular season and schedule prevents such. I'm a lawyer. Courts slow down a little in the summer and I can take vacation a week or so at a time to catch playoff games.

Family is what keeps me from moving closer and just practicing law in Texas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah I remember how thrilled Pop was about having to do a sideline interview in a preseason game

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking time off from work is not economically feasible for me either way I travel during the regular season and schedule prevents such. I'm a lawyer. Courts slow down a little in the summer and I can take vacation a week or so at a time to catch playoff games.

Family is what keeps me from moving closer and just practicing law in Texas.
    I was thinking of individual travel. Family travel is different. At least you're taking in some playoff games. Good stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Popovich.....

My .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like League Pass owners can watch all preseason games of the Spurs excepct the one vs. Detroit. Much better than in the last years ...

Thread Information