My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.sbnation.com/longform/201...-curry-profile

I didnt read all that, because I could not care less about Seth Curry, but here it is for whoever is stoked about the Kings this season. Has there ever been such hype over an undrafted guy who spent 2 years in the D'league and was called up only to be sent back down before? I mean having a profile on the first page of sbnation, he was "proclaimed" as Summer League MVP, before the real MVP was chosen, etc.?

I mean let this dude come forth in the regular season and show something first, then you can get all hyped up I think. I can only think all this is because he's a Curry. Is anybody else psyched out to see this dude play?

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Nig was a baller at Duke, tbh. Better than many scrubs on rosters right now at the very least.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Wouldn't be a bad signing for minimum contract, low-risk investment. If he turns out half as good as the other Curry the reward would be prodigious. If his brother is so damn awesome it's reasonable to think that he isn't too far behind (check the Gasol brothers).

Thread Information