Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    But isn't Kool a proven welcher who has no $?

It's just funny how he can talk but can never put his $ where his mouth is... doesn't he claim to be a lazy black dude who inherited millions?

This is actually a joke thread, as Kool doesn't have the balls or $ to make this come true. And even if he did, he's a gutless welcher (is that how his parents raised him? probably)

Kool with too much free time and no $ to put where his mouth is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good luck..

Lakaluva offered me a Warriors-Cavs bet for $1000, and immediately welched, as expected..

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm just kidding, I don't trust Kool enough to ever agree to something like this.

Had he not been a proven welcher who does nothing but yap his mouth, I would definitely take this bet as its like Free $ PRETTY MUCH.

Lakers have 30 wins in them tops this year. 35-47 on their really best day. IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, lose/lose for you my dude...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya, I'd go $5000 that the Lakers will win less than 35 games with anybody, tbh..

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's just a god awful roster. No defensive talent and no superstar, doesn't look greatly improved from last year. Kobe is no longer a top 50 player, so his return will maybe MAYBE bump them 1-2 wins at most.

and the West is full of good teams. They're not even as good as teh Mavs, who will be struggling in the 8-10 range this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good luck..

Lakaluva offered me a Warriors-Cavs bet for $1000, and immediately welched, as expected..

You ass .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Laker team is stacked. DPOY candidate, 2 promising lottery picks, a third rookie that should have been a lottery pick and led the NCAA in bpg, a fourth rookie with NBA pedigree in his blood, first team rookie from last year, a vet with rings in Artest, backcourt depth with Lou and Swaggy, Brandon freaking Bass, and filling out the end of the bench with Black, Brown, Sacre, and a top 50 2nd banana past his prime.

Loaded team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Laker team is stacked. DPOY candidate, 2 promising lottery picks, a third rookie that should have been a lottery pick and led the NCAA in bpg, a fourth rookie with NBA pedigree in his blood, first team rookie from last year, a vet with rings in Artest, backcourt depth with Lou and Swaggy, Brandon freaking Bass, and filling out the end of the bench with Black, Brown, Sacre, and a top 50 2nd banana past his prime.

Loaded team.
    50 win team tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just funny how he can talk but can never put his $ where his mouth is... doesn't he claim to be a lazy black dude who inherited millions?
    Word is, he's a Nigerian prince

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luv,,,you're trolling sucks now,,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ghazi, give 3-1 odds and u gotta deal

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This Laker team is stacked. DPOY candidate, 2 promising lottery picks, a third rookie that should have been a lottery pick and led the NCAA in bpg, a fourth rookie with NBA pedigree in his blood, first team rookie from last year, a vet with rings in Artest, backcourt depth with Lou and Swaggy, Brandon freaking Bass, and filling out the end of the bench with Black, Brown, Sacre, and a top 50 2nd banana past his prime.Loaded team.
    Metta World Peace sold his ring a few years ago imho.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But isn't Kool a proven welcher who has no $?

This is actually a joke thread, as Kool doesn't have the balls or $ to make this come true. And even if he did, he's a gutless welcher (is that how his parents raised him? probably)

Kool with too much free time and no $ to put where his mouth is.
    Go suck on some Israeli ties and stop randomly thinking about Kool .....I dont bet anyway..my team is a question mark...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go suck on some Israeli ties and stop randomly thinking about Kool .....I dont bet anyway..my team is a question mark...
    No we are not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Loaded team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I totally agree, but you are beyond stupid if you think Kobe is not a top ten player even at his age. Its going to be so much fun watching you plebs eat cheese this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya, I'd go $5000 that the Lakers will win less than 35 games with anybody, tbh..
    Damn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I totally agree, but you are beyond stupid if you think Kobe is not a top ten player even at his age.
    Are you saying "Top ten right now" or "Top ten of all time" ???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghazi, give 3-1 odds and u gotta deal
    I will do 2 to 1 with you at $1,000 that LA does not make the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you saying "Top ten right now" or "Top ten of all time" ???
    Im saying Kobe will be a top 10 player this year.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    top kek

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luva are you going to run and hide like a when the Lakers come out sucking ass and Kobe is shooting below 40% again? My guess is yes.

Kobe a top 10 player and the Lakers a 50 win team. Weak ass troll game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luva are you going to run and hide like a when the Lakers come out sucking ass and Kobe is shooting below 40% again? My guess is yes.

Kobe a top 10 player and the Lakers a 50 win team. Weak ass troll game.
    I just don't see any powerhouse teams out there.

Thread Information