Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Making Florida's offense look like Texas Christian's offense.
    Nearly 300 yards in the first half to Florida's offense
    Will Grier looking like Joe Montana against the Rebel defense despite having the flu
    Florida 25 Mississippi 0

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    First and goal at the 1 and can't even get a yard.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    SEC. The conference that Saban and Meyer built.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    This means Florida should jump from 25 to #1 in the nation. I mean, Ole Piss beat Alabama sooo....

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Butbutbutbut det SEC defense

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Chad Kelly pulling a Bo Wallace.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Where's Will Muschamp when you need him?

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    le Miss

See you in Oxford.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    Might as well add:

Piss St.
    Aggy's

Post Count
    We're missing a LOLGeorgia.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    While we're at it.

Tennessee

My Team
    Post Count
    While we're at it.

Tennessee
    Saw a stat yesterday (correct me if I'm wrong) where Tennessee has had a 13+ point lead in all 3 losses this year...

Vlunteers

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Saw a stat yesterday (correct me if I'm wrong) where Tennessee has had a 13+ point lead in all 3 losses this year...

Vlunteers
    Yep.

They were up 17-3 against Oklahoma going into the 4th quarter and lost 24-31 in overtime.

They were up 27-14 in the 4th quarter and lost 27-28. Florida was 5-5 on 4th down in that game including the game winning touchdown.

I did not watch this game, but they were up 14-0 on Arkansas and lost 20-24. Unlike the other 2 games this was not a 4th quarter collapse.

That seat is about to get hot for Butch Jones.

i think LSU is pretty clearly the best team in the ess-eee-see, but they'll find a way to lose to bammer.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This year is nuts.

Thank God Texas can provide some stability by staying incompetent.

My Team
    Post Count
    Might as well bump this....

Going for it on 4th down (on your own 30 yard line) was one of the dumbest play calls I've ever seen. Had flashbacks of Ed Orgeron for a quick second.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    Memphis the best team in Tennessee

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    SEC
    "God's conference"

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    Had a great time at the game today. First thing I saw when I walked in the door was A&M's QB throwing a 90 yd pick six.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Might as well bump this....

Going for it on 4th down (on your own 30 yard line) was one of the dumbest play calls I've ever seen. Had flashbacks of Ed Orgeron for a quick second.
    Yeah that was stupid. Especially when it's obvious that the Rebels' crappy offensive line wasn't getting any push to begin with.

Going for it in the red zone instead of taking the points to go up 17-0 was also stupid and the 4th down playcall just as bad.

Justin Fuente destroyed Hugh Freeze in the coaching department today.

This was not good day for any of the Rebels: Coaching staff, offense, defenses.

My Team
    Post Count
    Yeah that was stupid. Especially when it's obvious that the Rebels' crappy offensive line wasn't getting any push to begin with.

Going for it in the red zone instead of taking the points to go up 17-0 was also stupid and the 4th down playcall just as bad.

Justin Fuente destroyed Hugh Freeze in the coaching department today.

This was not good day for any of the Rebels: Coaching staff, offense, defenses.
    First off...did you get to watch the entire game? They showed the Iowa game when it said that the Ole Miss @ Memphis game was on the TV schedule. I listened to most of it on the radio...

Yeah tough day for the Rebels. No doubt. And I've been saying it for weeks now....I absolutely hate it when Robert Nkemdiche gets carries at the running back position. I've seen the guy make some plays out of the backfield, but I've also seen him do some bone-headed things there too. He's the #1 recruit in the nation....let him play his natural position.

Shouldn't be of any surprise though. Correct me if I'm wrong....but Memphis jumps up and bites Ole Miss in the ass every few years. This was just one of those years.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    First off...did you get to watch the entire game? They showed the Iowa game when it said that the Ole Miss @ Memphis game was on the TV schedule. I listened to most of it on the radio...
    I watched nearly the entire game on ABC while listening to David Kellum on the radio. I get to hear about the play before I see it on TV.

Yeah tough day for the Rebels. No doubt. And I've been saying it for weeks now....I absolutely hate it when Robert Nkemdiche gets carries at the running back position. I've seen the guy make some plays out of the backfield, but I've also seen him do some bone-headed things there too. He's the #1 recruit in the nation....let him play his natural position.
    Agreed.

It's really silly. Just recruit a power running back. Better offensive linemen would help too.

Shouldn't be of any surprise though. Correct me if I'm wrong....but Memphis jumps up and bites Ole Miss in the ass every few years. This was just one of those years.
    They've beaten the Rebels here and there but have mostly been dominated in this series 11-48-2. Although they did have a 2 game winning streak from 03-05.

I wasn't a believer in Memphis because of their schedule and didn't think their defense was that good, but I give credit where credit is due. The Tigers kicked the Rebels butts. Justin Fuente has done a great job turning things around for Memphis after inheriting a mess from Larry Porter.

My Team
    Post Count
    They've beaten the Rebels here and there but have mostly been dominated in this series 11-48-2. Although they did have a 2 game winning streak from 03-05.

I wasn't a believer in Memphis because of their schedule and didn't think their defense was that good, but I give credit where credit is due. The Tigers kicked the Rebels butts. Justin Fuente has done a great job turning things around for Memphis after inheriting a mess from Larry Porter.
    I wasn't trying to imply that Memphis beats Ole Miss all the time. I just remember them playing you guys tough....with the occasional victory here and there.

Coming into today....a lot of my Ole Miss friends (especially my older brother) were worried. I heard a lot about the 6' 7'' QB...their defense is better than expected...how they were undefeated...etc.

Another one of my Ole Miss friends texted me "Congrats on the Egg Bowl this year" as soon as the game was over

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    6 touchdowns for Brandon Allen
    Couldn't stop a team that got shut down by Toledo.
    Lost to a team that lost to a 5 loss Texas Tech by double digits at home
    Can't get a stop on 4th and 25
    Haynes grabbing the facemask in front of the ref for absolutely no reason
    This was Jacksonville State all over again
    Last edited by TheCultOfPersonality; 11-07-2015 at 08:10 PM.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    beat Alacrapa

Thread Information