Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Lol Thompson is garbage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thompson is a taller version Malik Rose... Anything over 10mil a year is a joke for this guy....

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    He's just putting the screws to old whitey owner for his previous antics.

They are going to be so far over the CAP even at market value, it really doesn't matter.

In the end, it's just money, and whitey owner has lots of it, and lots of attrition to settle with.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Or what? He's going to leave Cleveland again?

Pweez, teyk ker of lil breh ow else i weev

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol Thompson is garbage
    Agree...every time someone has a good play off run they expect to cash in on the tax payers...he's not that good

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not even those nice suits can make them nikka's look bangable..... They almost black as them suits
    Last edited by Koolaid_Man; 10-04-2015 at 09:21 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has one skill, offensive rebounding, yet wants a max contract. Please give it to him Danny boy, prz.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

You don't think LeBron won't leave? I sure as do.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    beta got

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He left Miami when Mickey Arison got cheap.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has one skill, offensive rebounding, yet wants a max contract. Please give it to him Danny boy, prz.
    Wesley Matthews got a max deal. Max money for a role player who may never be a reliable rotation player again. I'm not much of a Thompson fan, but the market is what it is and that's what it has been set at. Thompson would be a fool to blink here with how much money there will be available next summer with a terrible FA class.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for the Cavs tbh. Somebody needs to stand up to these stupid ing idiot players and stop pieces of like Reggie Jackson and Wes Matthews from demanding ridiculous amounts of money and getting it. I hope Thompson ends up signing some ty ass deal when it's all said and done.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gotta take care of the brothers....

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron bending over Gilbert. No lube. Yikes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron bending over Gilbert. No lube. Yikes.

Umm no he's not..Gilbert has a vice grip on Lebrons balls...the minute Lebron went back to Cleveland he lost all levrege...why? Because after that long gay ass return explanation with him saying he's returning for the kids and the community it now means he cant leave again no matter how bad things get...he's effectively trapped his own self in a corner...Gilbert knows it...and he'd be smart not to pay this one trick scrub Tristan

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Umm no he's not..Gilbert has a vice grip on Lebrons balls...the minute Lebron went back to Cleveland he lost all levrege...why? Because after that long gay ass return explanation with him saying he's returning for the kids and the community it now means he cant leave again no matter how bad things get...he's effectively trapped his own self in a corner...Gilbert knows it...and he'd be smart not to pay this one trick scrub Tristan
    so we gonna act like Lebron doesn't go back on his word some of the time? Peep this KaM.

Gilbert gonna have to pay TT. And he knows it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He left Miami when Mickey Arison got cheap.
    It would be dumb for him to leave the Cavs, its not like Gilbert is penny pinching here. They have 3 max contracts plus a boatload of other players being paid above their market price. They also have to worry about Mozgov next year. He has no other angle this time. TT is not worth a max contract, screw that .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thompson>Randle,,,,fact.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    LBJ looking out for fam and putting the screws to the rich white jew slave mentality owners... not like the ing uncle toms in this league putting money back in their pocket. King James

Don't sleep on TT. He made Gasol and Millsap look like a bunch of scrubass gots during the playoffs last season.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Good for the Cavs tbh. Somebody needs to stand up to these stupid ing idiot players and stop pieces of like Reggie Jackson and Wes Matthews from demanding ridiculous amounts of money and getting it. I hope Thompson ends up signing some ty ass deal when it's all said and done.
    He'll get a lot of money. And I'm not sure how the players are the ing idiots when it's the GMs paying Reggie Jackson max then crying in the CBA ' we can't make profit'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll get a lot of money. And I'm not sure how the players are the ing idiots when it's the GMs paying Reggie Jackson max then crying in the CBA ' we can't make profit'
    The GM's are definitely idiots, especially Detroit's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron is an awful GM and was responsible for the Cavs being built stupidly the first time he was there. Riley wouldn't let him make those decisions in Miami, so he leaves and returns to Cleveland, which had managed to cobble together an intriguing mix of assets. He immediately proceeds to make demands, which caused the team to hemorrhage those assets and end up with another underachieving squad. He has no place making threats.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Lebron is an awful GM and was responsible for the Cavs being built stupidly the first time he was there. Riley wouldn't let him make those decisions in Miami, so he leaves and returns to Cleveland, which had managed to cobble together an intriguing mix of assets. He immediately proceeds to make demands, which caused the team to hemorrhage those assets and end up with another underachieving squad. He has no place making threats.

Lol King James was not the GM at age 21 nig.

intriguing mix of assets? Lol they had cancerous scrubs like Dion Waiters and old as washed up guys like Marion and Miller. LeBron fleeced Phil Jackson for the Knicks players and revitalized their careers, and brought in the russian, turning 19-20 squad into a NBA finals team that would have won if dellavescruba wasn't their 2nd best player.

underachieving? got take

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron is in the driver seat. He can go wherever the he wants with this. If he wants to leave he will and the owners will lose a of a lot more money than Tristan Thompson's salary.

Thread Information