Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol King James was not the GM at age 21 nig.
    Yes he was.

intriguing mix of assets?
    Yes. Multiple young players and picks. That's not to say they were inundated with good players. But they wasted most of their assets trying to keep Lebron happy. Mozgov is literally the only player they acquired that was worth anything in the playoffs (besides Lebron of course). When you consider that they had three coveted first-rounders and multiple lottery picks on rookie contracts, it's absurd.

And yes, underachieving. They had no good role-players, so it was once again Lebron and scrubs. The roster is so bad because James wanted his boys like Miller, Jones and Marion instead of actually using their picks to get young guys. Yes, Love and Irving were hurt, and that matters. But no one else stepped up. That's ridiculous for that payroll.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^ They also have a short window and low ceiling, too..their chances vs. any team that comes out of the West will always be matchup-dependent more than anything, as well..

Lebron's goal was to force Gilbert into as much luxury tax as possible, it was predicted by many for months prior to this off-season..part of it is revenge, the other part is the control factor, he's the Manning of the NBA, in that regard, always has been..

To be fair, it's a new age, most of today's stars grew up in a different era..a guy like Dad Killer was fully content with being a coon and a corporate shill(as Lebron kind of before the nation turned on him when he joined the Heat)..today's NBA stars are more empowered and powerful than ever with long-term goals beyond basketball, it's a trend that will continue to progress IMO..

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Yes he was.

Yes. Multiple young players and picks. That's not to say they were inundated with good players. But they wasted most of their assets trying to keep Lebron happy. Mozgov is literally the only player they acquired that was worth anything in the playoffs (besides Lebron of course). When you consider that they had three coveted first-rounders and multiple lottery picks on rookie contracts, it's absurd.

And yes, underachieving. They had no good role-players, so it was once again Lebron and scrubs. The roster is so bad because James wanted his boys like Miller, Jones and Marion instead of actually using their picks to get young guys. Yes, Love and Irving were hurt, and that matters. But no one else stepped up. That's ridiculous for that payroll.
    Underachieve? They won 2 games of the finals with the second best player an undrafted white scrub pg It's not LeBron's fault that the boston got pulled Love's arm out of his socket.

The roster that Gilbert had put together the last four years couldn't even sniff the playoffs in the east, and included laughably terrible picks like Dion Waiters and Anthony Bennet King James immediately came in, cleaned up the roster, brought in his new york nigs and got them within two injures of a victory over the golden state gots and their asterisk le. You are way off about his pickups not helping in the playoffs, JR smith smoked the Hawks.

King James doesn't give a about long term 10+ year plays involving rookies like wiggins, he's on a schedule right now while he's still in his prime.

Sanctimonious spursfans will understand when Duncan is gone and the Spurs are a 4-8 seed perennial 2nd round playoff exit, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Underachieve? They won 2 games of the finals with the second best player an undrafted white scrub pg It's not LeBron's fault that the boston got pulled Love's arm out of his socket.
    The Cavs became a better team without Love. So I think Lebron should be thanking Olynyk (or whatever) if anything.

The roster that Gilbert had put together the last four years couldn't even sniff the playoffs in the east, and included laughably terrible picks like Dion Waiters and Anthony Bennet King James immediately came in, cleaned up the roster, brought in his new york nigs and got them within two injures of a victory over the golden state gots and their asterisk le. You are way off about his pickups not helping in the playoffs, JR smith smoked the Hawks.
    Lol at acting like Shump and JR are anything other than scrubs. And even if they aren't they both fell off in the Finals. Sounds like underachieving to me. And Bennett was a poor pick obviously. He still had trade value, though him being ballast in the Love deal wasn't a waste. But having a mix of assets doesn't make a team a contender. Having the best player of the past 20 years does.

King James doesn't give a about long term 10+ year plays involving rookies like wiggins, he's on a schedule right now while he's still in his prime.
    Yeah, and the Cavs are worse off for it. Just another reason why James the GM sucks.

Sanctimonious spursfans will understand when Duncan is gone and the Spurs are a 4-8 seed perennial 2nd round playoff exit, tbh
    Yes, having a generational talent can make a mediocre team into contenders. Lebron covers up a lot of his GMing follies by being so damned good. The Cavs are an overpriced, pretender roster without him. Adding Thompson at the max just reinforces that. That James can't see that it's only hurting his team to push for them to pay so much for Tristan underscores why he shouldn't have much say in roster moves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^ They also have a short window and low ceiling, too..their chances vs. any team that comes out of the West will always be matchup-dependent more than anything, as well..

Lebron's goal was to force Gilbert into as much luxury tax as possible, it was predicted by many for months prior to this off-season..part of it is revenge, the other part is the control factor, he's the Manning of the NBA, in that regard, always has been..

To be fair, it's a new age, most of today's stars grew up in a different era..a guy like Dad Killer was fully content with being a coon and a corporate shill(as Lebron kind of before the nation turned on him when he joined the Heat)..today's NBA stars are more empowered and powerful than ever with long-term goals beyond basketball, it's a trend that will continue to progress IMO..
    not sure how a championship ceiling is a low ceiling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For that salary, being the fourth-best team in the league is a pretty low ceiling. I mean, it's not Nets low. But it's low.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Cavs are gonna ether the west again and gots will pretend that they are only in the finals cause of the east

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Cavs aren't paying max btw if they were this deal would have been signed months ago. somewhere around 15 million a year, it's an overpay yeah but look at the money that was thrown at wes matthews and harrison barnes, it's just a reality with rising cap and teams that are in the tax anyways.

not every team has a bunch of cuck players who put money back into their jew owner's pockets so willingly tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't believe their ceiling is higher than 3rd or 4th best team in the league, which is a relatively low ceiling compared to their salaries, as Chinook said..as is, I have them as the 6th best team in the NBA..

Last year's Cavs team was one of the 5 worst NBA Finalists of all-time..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dno, if their ceiling is to win a championship, then that's high enough

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even those nice suits can make them nikka's look bangable..... They almost black as them suits
    Pause b

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why the does Lebron call him "Double TT"?

that's what I do after a 12 pack.

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol Thompson is garbage
    His suit in that LeBron photo is as garbage as he is

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers