My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So...Avante...I already beat you in a couple of blues offs. Here's my challenge.

Each week, you pick two NFL lines and I'll pick two. And we'll see who is ahead after the season.

Whoever loses quits posting for 3 months.

We'll alternate so each week, one of us picks 1st and 3rd. And we'll alternate.

The lines have to be from a recognized odds maker that can be found online. Only betting on game lines.

Bets have to be in by Friday 5:00.

Ok?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    someone better call the exterminator. Because I hear crickets.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    First off you were crushed in those blues threads, you know it. You know...0...about them blues.

I'll go slow....

My thing is winning $$$$$$, ok? If you wanna tag along you can do that. But there will be no me vs some punk like you, anyone still.."well your mom"..sheesh~~~~

I'll make my plays and you can do what ya want. In other words you mean...o....ok?

Little man, like most the other kiddies here ya don't know about...patience...ok? Ya act like some re ed monkey over a week, a game, ok? You give things some time,ok rookie? I win most my $$$$ in the second half of a season, when teams are really looking for playoff seedings or hopeing the season would hurry up and end.

Slick, it's all about "spots" where one team has a huge ATS advantage, ok? Something you know zero about.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-05-2015 at 01:34 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    First off you were crushed in those blues threads, you know it. You know...0...about them blues.

I'll go slow....

My thing is winning $$$$$$, ok? If you wanna tag along you can do that. But there will be no me vs some punk like you, anyone still.."well your mom"..sheesh~~~~

I'll make my plays and you can do what ya want. In other words you mean...o....ok?

Little man, like most the other kiddies here ya don't know about...patience...ok? Ya act like some re ed monkey over a week, a game, ok? You give things some time,ok rookie? I win most my $$$$ in the second half of a season, when teams are really looking for playoff seedings or hopeing the season would hurry up and end.

Slick, it's all about "spots" where one team has a huge ATS advantage, ok? Something you know zero about.
    translation:
    you're scared.

Thread Information