Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

I can see why they changed back to the Seattle skyline half basketball/window logo and unis. Maybe the Thunder will wear them as a throwback at some point.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I can see why they changed back to the Seattle skyline half basketball/window logo and unis. Maybe the Thunder will wear them as a throwback at some point.
    90s basketball fan forgot about the uniforms Seattle wore in the 96 Finals (albeit the green version)? Rocket fan only paid attention to the NBA when Jordan was off screwing around on a baseball field?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    90s basketball fan forgot about the uniforms Seattle wore in the 96 Finals (albeit the green version)? Rocket fan only paid attention to the NBA when Jordan was off screwing around on a baseball field?
    We also pay attention to championships won in short season's.

Either way we owned the Bulls almost everytime we played them and we would have beat them in the Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dope jerseys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Either way we owned the Bulls almost everytime we played them and we would have beat them in the Finals.
    You can't honestly believe the rockets would have won those ships if Jordan hadn't left to play baseball... can you? C'mon man.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You can't honestly believe the rockets would have won those ships if Jordan hadn't left to play baseball... can you? C'mon man.
    Yes I do, they always had issues with a dominant center. They couldn't even get out of the east when Shaq was beastin on them. Be real now, Jordan couldn't pass the ECF in 95...not our fault.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Hakeem would have taken a wet on DK, tbh.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hakeem would have taken a wet on Horace Grant, tbh.
    fixed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes I do, they always had issues with a dominant center. They couldn't even get out of the east when Shaq was beastin on them. Be real now, Jordan couldn't pass the ECF in 95...not our fault.
    No one outside of Houston believes this tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Except Jordan was there in 1995 and had no interior muscle at the 4. As a matter of fact, his 4 from the first 3-peat was on the team that beat him.

And how did this thread turn into yet another played out discussion over the legitmacy of the Rockets' les.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Owning the Bulls in the regular season doesn't mean you would have beat them in the finals. You may have, but it was far from certain. For example, D-Rob had something like a 30-11 head to head advantage over Hakeem, but did that translate in the playoffs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rox would have c-stomped the Bulls

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO,,,no way you're that stupid with 76,000 posts,,,,,
    '

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO,,,no way you're that stupid with 76,000 posts,,,,,
    '
    Quality post tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quality post tbh
    and only 2600 posts,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except Jordan was there in 1995 and had no interior muscle at the 4. As a matter of fact, his 4 from the first 3-peat was on the team that beat him.

And how did this thread turn into yet another played out discussion over the legitmacy of the Rockets' les.
    Out of basketball shape Jordan was there. It's ok if you guys want to believe that, I mean I get it, you're Rockets fans and those are your only ships so you have to defend them no matter what; but no, you guys ONLY won because Jordan decided to play baseball. Whoever killed his Dad deserves as much credit for those ships as your team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like they did before Jordan went to play baseball or in his first full season back where he was actually in basketball shape?

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Out of basketball shape Jordan was there. It's ok if you guys want to believe that, I mean I get it, you're Rockets fans and those are your only ships so you have to defend them no matter what; but no, you guys ONLY won because Jordan decided to play baseball. Whoever killed his Dad deserves as much credit for those ships as your team.
    1. Someone said Jordan wasn't there, so I corrected him and

2. I pointed out the real reason Jordan lost. He was between Horace Grant and Dennis Rodman. The Bulls entire roster was retooling as a matter of fact because the first 3-peat nucleus looked nothing like the second 3-peat nucleus.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

You obviously didn't pay attention to seasons when the basketball God wasn't playing, imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miami would have won the championship b2b even without Lebron. Disprove that.

Thread Information