Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tolerated about 5 minutes of the twunt.

Did he ever address the Durant to Lakers subject or did he just kuuunt on the entire 20 minutes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    twitter blowing up

this clown hopefully gets suspended imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    This some legit looking propaganda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a stupid retort.

1) He admits to not talking to anyone in KD's circle, but claims he knows what Durant's thinking. Sites Lebron to the Heat as an example, as if breaking news is the same thing as knowing someone's inner thoughts.

2) Thinks his experience means he can speculate and claim it to be fact.

3) Thinks saying, "Everything fits," is evidence for it being reality.

4) Thinks that he can threaten Durant, like him going all TMZ wouldn't just get his ass suspended.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol black on black crime

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    What a stupid retort.

1) He admits to not talking to anyone in KD's circle, but claims he knows what Durant's thinking. Sites Lebron to the Heat as an example, as if breaking news is the same thing as knowing someone's inner thoughts.

2) Thinks his experience means he can speculate and claim it to be fact.

3) Thinks saying, "Everything fits," is evidence for it being reality.

4) Thinks that he can threaten Durant, like him going all TMZ wouldn't just get his ass suspended.
    It's actually pretty clever. He originally said Durant would consider signing in four places with LA being a primary option. Durant calls him a liar. So what if Durant really does sign with the Lakers? Durant would have been the one lying. And it kind of puts Durant into a corner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant will sign with the Spurs for vet min. Case solved.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant will sign with the Spurs for vet min. Case solved.
    If that happened I could only imagine the tears on Stephen A's face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's actually pretty clever. He originally said Durant would consider signing in four places with LA being a primary option. Durant calls him a liar. So what if Durant really does sign with the Lakers? Durant would have been the one lying. And it kind of puts Durant into a corner.
    Stephen A reported the Lakers were at the top of Durant's non-OKC list. Durant said, 'Stephen A is wrong, no one told him that.' Smith admits no one told him that but says all the pieces fit together. So Smith isn't reporting . He's just speculating.

Smith may be right that Durant picks LA (he won't be whatevs). But to 'report' that and them admit it was speculation removes a ton of credibility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it really doesn't. Because the issue was not about him going or not, but about him actually having sources and speaking of facts rather then his opinions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Screamin' A Smith is a troll. Nothing more, nothing less. Skip plays along and everyone has a good laugh. Stop watching this garbage.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is only bad news for Laker fans.... No way he's going there now, proving this clown right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is only bad news for Laker fans.... No way he's going there now, proving this clown right.
    Hahahahahhahahahaahahha

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hahahahahhahahahaahahha
    Not sure i want Durant at max anymore ... damaged goods.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I do hope he pushes for wiz and maybe we can steal Beal in a deal to create space ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry Killa, but in the sorry ass state your team is in right now, you don't get to pick this ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you know this one will be quoted a lot when you guys are forced to max out the likes of clarkson, randle and dbust and their .300 shooting..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im so sick of Stephen A Smith, he was the one who started the whole Chip Kelly is a racist thing by claiming to have source (players) but he would never stated who those sources were. Its a load of , if you are going to start claiming someone is racist, you better name sources, confidential or not.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Im so sick of Stephen A Smith, he was the one who started the whole Chip Kelly is a racist thing by claiming to have source (players) but he would never stated who those sources were. Its a load of , if you are going to start claiming someone is racist, you better name sources, confidential or not.
    As a journalist, you never name your source. Otherwise, they won't ever give you information again and it could damage their career.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As a journalist, you never name your source. Otherwise, they won't ever give you information again and it could damage their career.

Bingo....You're on point again...giving these boys an education....SAS only said that he was told..he didn't say by whom..I for one beleive in SAS...he may be a loud mouth but dude has integrity....and he's spot the on in his rant against Durant....Durant was just showing that he's not smart enough to understand the difference between I heard vs..I talked to xxx guy....media won't reveal their sources...and SAS never said who he talked to or who told him...so in no way is he wrong...

Fact is Durant is the one who hasn't signed an extension....so regardless of what happens it's clear Durant wants out of OKC....Durant was being sensitive and wearing his emotions on his sleeves.....same Westbrook be doing by going Ape nutson the media for NO valid reasons....Durant and Westbrook be trynna act hard against the media but won't step to no players with that non sense the...that being said..I'd still take that nikka...and if something ends up happening with his foot just use an insurance clause to cut or amnesty his ass..pretty simple

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Bingo....You're on point again...giving these boys an education....SAS only said that he was told..he didn't say by whom..I for one beleive in SAS...he may be a loud mouth but dude has integrity....and he's spot the on in his rant against Durant....Durant was just showing that he's not smart enough to understand the difference between I heard vs..I talked to xxx guy....media won't reveal their sources...and SAS never said who he talked to or who told him...so in no way is he wrong...

Fact is Durant is the one who hasn't signed an extension....so regardless of what happens it's clear Durant wants out of OKC....Durant was being sensitive and wearing his emotions on his sleeves.....same Westbrook be doing by going Ape nutson the media for NO valid reasons....Durant and Westbrook be trynna act hard against the media but won't step to no players with that non sense the...that being said..I'd still take that nikka...and if something ends up happening with his foot just use an insurance clause to cut or amnesty his ass..pretty simple
    Yep. If Durant wasn't seriously thinking about leaving, he wouldn't make such a big deal out of nothing.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Stephen A Smith confirms this tweet at 1:43

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    amnesty his ass..pretty simple
    you still don't know, or care to find out, how the CBA works

Thread Information