Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Even though Denver is the best defense in the NFL and Peyton is playing like , you can bet the fivehead stans will still blame the D when manning chokes
    yeah, this is DEFINITELY not the Broncos defense that gave up 50 points each to Dallas and Seattle a couple years ago... though giving up as many as they did to the Browns (16 excluding the Manning pick-six) is pretty bad...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Denvers defense is legit, but their offense is horrid. In the playoffs you're going to need your qb to make plays. Can't trust Manning

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Denvers defense is legit, but their offense is horrid. In the playoffs you're going to need your qb to make plays. Can't trust Manning
    but the real question is, can they beat the Patriots later on in the year.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    yeah, this is DEFINITELY not the Broncos defense that gave up 50 points each to Dallas and Seattle a couple years ago... though giving up as many as they did to the Browns (16 excluding the Manning pick-six) is pretty bad...
    Classic case of a Manning nuthugger right here^

Since week 1, the Browns have scored 20 or more in every game they've played, so I'm not sure how holding them to 16 points at home would be classified as "pretty bad", particularly when Denver scored on a pick 6 itself. They also had two possessions start in their own territory due Manning interception and held Cleveland to zero points on both of them.

Anyone trying to argue Denver's defense didn't play well today and bail Manning out is a pretty dedicated Manning fanboy.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Might be HI-FI's alt tbh

Lebron on the rise!
    My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Jets have a better defense.
    Steelers D tops both of them.

They are winning w/ something sustainable (defense/grit) than Peyton carrying them w/ his arm.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Broncos have barely escaped each game...really odd that they are 6-0...by far one of the worst 6-0 teams ive ever seen

hope and change
    Post Count
    Broncos have barely escaped each game...really odd that they are 6-0...by far one of the worst 6-0 teams ive ever seen
    yeah they are eeeeeking out these wins, they will get destroyed in the playoffs

They remind me of the 2000 Ravens or that Gruden Bucs team, tbh..easy schedule, so far, though, GB will be the first real test..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    they remind me of the 2013 Chiefs more than either of those

I don't think you understand how dominant this defense is, tbh..they're playing at a historic level, despite the officials targeting them(lead the league in personal fouls, which is mostly a subjective call)..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    you always resort to hyperbole when discussing the broncos, calling julius thomas the best TE in the league and ...

the Jets are outperforming the broncos in scoring defense this year, too... not to mention the fact that the broncos haven't faced an above average offense yet

Ravens - average
    Chiefs - below average
    Lions - below average
    Vikings - below average
    Raiders - average
    Browns - average

I was correct about Thomas being elite..he looks dominant with ty Jacksonville already, and Manning looks like a s , just a season later..everybody here thought that Julius was a system player..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    far cry from "best TE in the NFL"

or von > jj watt
    or demaryius being the best WR in the NFL

JJ Watt ..Kevin Love of the NFL, tbh..

Gronk is the greatest TE of all-time, but other than him, I'll take Julius..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    well, you're in that kind of mood, so i'l leave you to it.

congrats on the record, and on being the memphis grizzlies of the NFL

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What the Broncos are doing is very impressive. Ya see they are winning on the road, that is a biggie.

check it out...

home..won
    road...won
    road..won
    home...won
    road...won
    road..won

Anyone have any idea how rare it is to win four road games n five weeks?

Veteran
    Post Count
    What the Broncos are doing is very impressive. Ya see they are winning on the road, that is a biggie.

check it out...

home..won
    road...won
    road..won
    home...won
    road...won
    road..won

Anyone have any idea how rare it is to win four road games n five weeks?
    Wow, that's definitely pretty impressive winning 4 road games in 5 weeks - especially when your offense isn't that great either. I'll have to try and watch the game against Green Bay. Should be a good one.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Yes! Hahahahahah

2nd best team in the NFL, it's a shame they don't play in the NFC where teams with Dom Capers as DC and Ted Ginn as a #1 option are on top..

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    2nd best team in the NFL, it's a shame they don't play in the NFC where teams with Dom Capers as DC and Ted Ginn as a #1 option are on top..
    We need to root for someone else knocking off the Pats or else we're ed

We need to root for someone else knocking off the Pats or else we're ed
    True, hopefully they get Pittsburgh in the playoffs, I can't see anybody else having the firepower to challenge them..or a Gronk injury, always possible..

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Holy recency bias, it wasn't but a few weeks ago that they barely escaped vs the Browns and Vikings

If and only if they can take down New England will I believe, tbh...

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I believe they're good. Peyton is the best game manager on the game at this point and that D is legit. That's all you need in this league. Or ready to say they're the best D since 02 though ... I think Carolina has a just as good defense

Thread Information